I love you

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And with that, Yoongi hung up on his best friend. 

"What did he say?" 

"He's on his way." 

"That's good. What about the others?" Mrs. Min rested her back against the couch. 

"I'm calling them right now." He gave Mrs. Min a smile before going upstairs to his room. He dialed Hoseok's number and waited for him to pick up. 

"Hey, what's going on?" 

"You have to come over tonight. I need to tell you something. Don't forget Tae, please." 

"Alright. We'll be there as soon as possible. We just have to take a shower." 

"Thank you." 

Yoongi smiled to himself as he hung up. He dialed Jungkook's last number. Jungkook's. 

He put him on speaker and looked around his room. He wondered why it was so empty. A voice spoke out to him on his phone. 

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I was thinking to myself." He spoke to the voice and waited for his response. 

"Don't worry about it." 

"Okay, well, I was wondering if you could come over? I have some big news to tell you." 

"Sure, I'll be there soon after I'm done unpacking." 

Yoongi nodded to himself before saying, "I'll see you." He hung up.

Yoongi stopped in his tracks and looked at his door. There seemed to be a soft knock on it. 

"Yes, what is it?" Yoongi waited for his mom to come in and tell him to keep his door opened (for air conditioner purposes) but she never did. It was a deep voice. A familiar one.

"Miss me?" 

Yoongi rolled his eyes and stood up to open the door. 

When he did, it was Jimin. 

"Hyung, what are you doing up here?" 

"Your mom invited me here. She told me I could go up to your room." 

"I-I'm glad you're here but I left your house a few minutes ago." 

Instead of earning a reply, the younger pulled him towards his body. Yoongi could feel his hot breath on his neck as he wrapped his arms around his waist. 

"I miss you.." Yoongi kissed Jimin's jawline softly. 

"I miss you too." 

"Sorry to interrupt but Namjoon and his boyfriend is here." Yoongi's mom peeks through the small staircase and waits for them to break apart but they don't. 

"I'll be down there in a minute." Yoongi said as he heard his mom's footsteps fade away. 

He pulled away from Jimin and watched as he looked he looked in his eyes. 

He smiled and walked down the stairs, leaving a very upset and desperate Min Yoongi. 

He stood there for a while and went back to his room. He shuffled through his print pictures of the beach and found the one he was looking for. 

"Jungkook?" He smiled at how happy he was in the picture. 

- - - 

He walked down the stairs slowly and spotted Namjoon with Seokjin. They turned their heads to put their full attention on him. 

"Hey, Min. What's up?" Namjoon grins. This boy smiles a lot. 

"No one calls me that anymore." He jumped down the last step making a loud thud. 

"Yoongi! Stop bouncing around. You're gonna cause a hole in our house." Mrs. Min warns. 

"I'm not paying the bills. Why does it matter to me?" 

"No, you don't, but I do." She went to Namjoon and Seokjin and handed them a glass of orange juice. They bowed and took the drinks out of her hand. 

"Jimin, would you like anything to drink or eat? We're filled with snacks." 

"No, no thanks, noona." He smiled and waved her off. 

Yoongi took a seat next to Jimin and layed his head on a throw on pillow. It smelled like cologn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter