Things would just get worse

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi made his way over to Taehyung and Hoseok who were ordering drinks. He ruffled their hair with one his hands on each head. Taehyung smiled brightly and motioned for Yoongi to take a seat next to him. "We ordered you your Pepsi." 

Yoongi's lips turned into a little smile. "Thanks, hyung. Sorry I was late, I was making sure my camera was still in my bag since I didn't check at all." Taehyung and Hoseok nodded forward before opening their menus. It was silent before Hoseok spoke up. 

"I think I'm gonna have beans with nachos. Sounds good?" 

Taehyung frowned. "I don't want you farting next to me on the way back home. Who do you think you are?" He slapped the back of Hoseok's head. 

"I didn't know you controlled my body." Hoseok says sarcastically before pulling Taehyung closer to his chest. "Maybe you will in bed." He whispered. 

Taehyung shot him a glare and slapped his arm. "Don't say things like that. You're crazy." Hoseok agreed, placing a small kiss on Taehyung's nose. The boy giggled and sat up straight. 

The waiter stopped by with their drinks and started passing them around. The three said thank you and sipped quietly. No one speaking. Yoongi looked around in search for Jimin but his eyes landed on the bathroom. The younger was motioning for Yoongi to meet him there. Yoongi cleared his throat and said, "I have to use the bathroom." 

Taehyung shakes his head. "What about your meal? You still didn't decide on what you want." 

"I'll be back in time for that, just relax and take it easy." Yoongi stood up from his chair and walked to the mens bathroom. He walked in but was pulled by someone's tight hand around Yoongi's. Yoongi looked up and smiled. It was Jimin, of course. Jimin kissed Yoongi on the lips only once before pulling away. He received a glare from Yoongi who was desperate for more.

Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at the older in confusion. Yoongi pulled Jimin closer and locked his arms around his waist. He kissed the younger with a lot of passion. He two stood there kissing until Yoongi pulled away. "What about Jungkook?" 

Jimin held onto Yoongi's shoulders and shrugged. "I know I'm not supposed to be doing this but Yoongi.. You mean so much to me. You take me in your arms and make me feel loved.. Jungkook was.. a distraction to me.. I-I.. I don't know why I'm with him. He doesn't love me." The younger's eyes were glossy. Tears streamed down his cheeks. Before Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter