I'm lucky to have him

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi stepped closer to the figure. The figure soon enough stood up and revealed it's face. It was Jungkook. "What's going on?" Yoongi asked, with an eyebrow raised. 

"I need help with my packing. Since my parents are gone, I need someone to help. You know how my blood doesn't flow right.." Jungkook looked at Yoongi with a sad expression. Yoongi nodded and motioned for Jungkook to lead the way to his house. 

Jungkook bows as he walks through the gate leaving Yoongi in charge of closing the gate. "Wait, I need to tell my parents that I'm leaving with you." Yoongi stopped Jungkook before he could walk any further. 

"Don't worry. I've already told them. Of course it took a few wakes in between sleeps but I managed to tell them." 

"Wait. You actually woke up the two most deepest sleepers in the world?" 

Jungkook nods and gives Yoongi a smile before turning the other direction to walk. "Come on, Yoongi." 

Yoongi followed Jungkook to his house. On the way there, the walk was absolutely silent. Yoongi had to break the silence. It bothered him a lot. "Jimin's a nice guy. He's really lucky to have you." 

"Oh, do you mean that I'm lucky to have him?" Jungkook took a glance at Yoongi before turning his eyes back to the sidewalk. 

Yoongi looked at Jungkook nervously but Jungkook just laughed. "I'm joking, hyung. Although I am lucky that he's mine. I had to work for it." 

"What do you mean?" 

"When Jimin and I first met, he didn't seem to like me. Maybe because of the attitude I had but I had to give in my everything just to make him happy.. Especially with me. He drived me crazy. Especially now. He's special." 

Yoongi nods slowly. 

"We're here." Jungkook said, taking Yoongi's wrist and dragging him inside. 

They walked to Jungkook's room and Yoongi expected it to be clean but it was a mess. He's such a snob. 

"What is all this? What are you gonna pack if all your clothes are on the floor?" Yoongi said, crossing him arms over his shoulder. He shaked his head and picked up a dirty sock. "And when did you end up not doing laundry?" 

Jungkook chuckled and said "I don't keep track. I only do if my parents are here but they're not." 

"Okay. Let's just get started." Yoongi walked over to Jungkook's closet and opened it. Most of his clothes were either white or grey.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter