The Fair Adventure Pt. 2

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung and Jimin walked around the lot for about twenty minutes, looking at different rides. Neither of them said a word to each other. It was either because they were uncomfortable or they didn't have anything to talk about. 

"So, what ride do you want to ride?" Jimin asked, taking a quick glance at Taehyung before looking away. 

"We passed it back there, hyung." He sighed in frustration and slipped his hands in his pockets." 

"Yah! Taehyung! You could of reminded me before we took another path." 

"Sorry. I didn't want to bother you about it until now. You looked decent over there." 

"Okay.. I'm sorry about that.. Let's eat something, alright?" 

"Sure. My stomach could use some filling up to do." 

Jimin nodded and took Taehyung's hand. He linked his fingers through his and led him to a funnel cake stand. He looked at the menu and scanned through it. "What do you want?" 

"I thought you meant real food, hyung." 

"Just because it's labeled under a funnel cake stand, doesn't mean they're not selling other stuff." He pointed at the hot dogs, hamburgers, and corn dogs. 

"Oh.." He giggled. "I'm sorry. I'm just a little bit off today." 

"Don't be sorry.. Come on. What do you feel like?" 

"A hot dog.. A corn dog, maybe?" 

"How about a drink? What do you prefer?" 

"Diet coke." 

Jimin went up to the opened window with his hand locked in Taehyung's. He smiled at the man and looked at the menu as he read. "Can we get two diet cokes, one hot dog, and two orders of corn dogs?" 

"Sure. That'll be six forty five." He rang Jimin up with a quick hand. 

"Jimin took out some change and found the right amount cash. He handed it over and grinned. It was six dollars and forty five cents. 

"It'll be a couple of minutes." The man said, handing over a sheet of paper with a bold number on it that read 22. "This is also your number for when they call you up but for now, you can wait over there." He pointed at the tables. 

"Thank you." 

They walked out of line and took a seat near the stand. 

"You didn't have to pay for me, Jimin. I have enough change on me to pay for myself." 

"No.. I wanted to, Taehyung. You invited me over and let me spend the night. It's my turn to do something for you." He smiled brightly and looked at the sky. 

"Thanks.." Taehyung caressed his cheek and kissed it softly. 

Jimin blushed and Taehyung's hair briefly. "Always." 

_____________________________________________________________________

"What do you think they're doing?" Yoongi asked. 

"Who?" 

"Taehyung and Jimin." 

"Who knows? Probably making out behind the bleachers." He chuckled. 

Yoongi felt his stomach rumble. "Why do you think that?" 

"The way Taehyung looks at Jimin." 

"Hoseok.. You don't know for sure. He loves you." 

"Maybe you're right. I'm probably just seeing things." 

Yoongi rubbed Hoseok's back in small circles to comfort him. He saw him smile politely. 

"How about we ride The Claw to make you feel better?" Yoongi suggested. 

"To make you feel better or to make me feel better?" 

"Either way, I'll take it." 

Hoseok rolled his eyes and shrugged. "I don't know." 

"Are you scared?" 

"Maybe." 

"Come on. Don't be a wimp." 

"Wimps are unadventurous people. People who don't have fun." 

"Exactly and that's what you are being right now." 

"Shut up." He slapped his back softly before turning away to blush. 

"Let's just go. You know I'm always here for when you barf.. or feel terrified. That's basically everyday life." 

Hoseok growled and showed a little confidence in himself. He fixed his shirt and looked at Yoongi. "Then what are we waiting for?" 

Yoongi laughed and skipped to The Claw waiting area. 

____________________________________________________________________

After the four were done with the rides and lunches, they met up at the car. Taehyung and Jimin were already ahead. They were leaning against the car with unsatisfied faces as the two other boys walked towards them. 

"Took you long enough. We were about to leave without you." 

"How? You don't have the keys on you." Hoseok unlocked the car and watched Taehyung walk over to the passengers side. 

"I mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter