If you want to go, then go.

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh my god! Don't joke with me mom!" He took the envelope and opened it. 

Mrs. Min nods and gives him a sad expression. 

Yoongi quickly scanned the letter and smiled brightly but then frowned. "How did I get in?  I didn't have any photos to enter in." 

"Yoongi. I got Namjoon to take your camera so I could enter in the photos. They were so nice and I couldn't bear to see you depressed about this.. school. So, I entered it in and the next two days, we've got an envelope telling us that you've been accepted." 

Yoongi smiled. "Thank you, mom." 

She nodded and raised her eyebrows. "You do know what this means right?" 

Yoongi looks up and frowns deeply. "I won't be able to see my friends..* 

"Just think about it, okay?" 

Yoongi nods and slips the letter back inside slowly. 

"So, what do want for breakfast?" Mrs. Min sets down her mug and pulls out two plates. Yoongi realized what she was doing. She was trying to change the subject. 

"I already ate but thanks, mom." He stood up to leave but before he could, his mom took his hand. 

"Don't stress over this, okay?" 

Yoongi rubs his thumb over her hand and smiles. "I won't."

She smiled and reached over to kiss his cheek. "Be down here for lunch." 

"Of course." He walked upstairs and entered his room. He pulled out his laptop and clicked on video call. He sent a quick text to his five best friends that read: 

Get on video call. I have something important to tell you. 

A couple of minutes later, four familiar faces popped up on screen. Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok together, and Jungkook. 

"Um, where's Seokjin? Is he still mad at me?" 

"He went grocery shopping with his parents, but whatever you tell us, will be transferred to him. I promise." Namjoon let out a smile. 

Yoongi nodded and looked over to Jungkook. "Feeling any better?" 

Jungkook smiled sadly. "I guess." 

"Alright, numnut. What is it that you called us here for?" Hoseok complained. 

Yoongi rolls his eyes and looks at the eight pairs of eyes fixed on him. He didn't want to hurt them but they deserved to know. 

"I've been accepted to go to Mount Gomery Photography School. The one in Daegu, remember?" 

"Yoongi! Oh, man. That's a lifetime. Congratulations!" The four said. 

"I'm jealous." Jungkook laughs. 

"But.." Yoongi interrupted the chatter. 

"Oh, gosh. There's always a 'but' when you're wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter