Dream wasn't real

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"U-Umji? What are you doing here?" Jimin questioned. He gritted his teeth in anger. The girl could only give Jimin a shrug. Jimin took a step closer and looked at her in her eyes before walking towards the bathroom. He stepped in and closed the door behind him, leaving the three to deal with Umji. 

Jimin leaned on the door and stared at the shirtless boy who was hovering over the toilet. Jungkook looked up and rolled his eyes once he knew it was Jimin. The younger felt his eyes getting watery. He didn't feel anything but betrayal. 

"Jung.. Jungkook." He mumbled. 

Jungkook wiped his mouth before he could say words. "Yah! What do you want from me?" 

Jimin swallowed before taking a moment to think about it. "D-Did you and Umji have ?" 

"Oh, god Jimin! Do you honestly care if we did or not? I'm not yours so can you please just back off?" 

Jimin assumed it was he alcohol speaking to him but it didn't stop his stomach from twisting inside and out. 

"What do you mean I'm not yours? We're lovers.. Jungkook." He crawled over to Jungkook and placed a hand on his thigh. Jungkook flinched at the sudden touch. 

"I saw you and Yoongi.. At the restaurant.. The bus.. Don't tell me it wasn't what it looked like. Don't deny what you did. ..You basically kissed Yoongi." He bursted into tears. He sobbed over the toilet seat. Tear drops were flooding the top of the seat. Jimin Jungkook's back. "It's okay.. I'm still here.." 

Jungkook finally looked up and faced the younger. "No you're not. You're basically with Yoongi! How are you here? Especially with me, you bastard?!" He rose his voice and Jimin rested his head on his back. He knew that if he had to make Jungkook sober, he would have to make him feel like he is loved by Jimin. 

Two minutes passed by, and the two were in the bathtub together. There wasn't water flowing in it but pretending there was, was always better. 

Jungkook turned to look at Jimin. He his cheek and smiled. "You're good looking today, hyung." 

Jimin blushed and cupped Jungkook's cheeks. "I was trying to be you today." 

Jungkook nodded before taking two beers out of the cabinet next to the toilet. "I was thinking that you should have a drink too.. Maybe two." 

Jimin swallowed hard. He never drank before. Never in his entire life. He wanted to know what it would feel like to be drunk. Especially with Jungkook. Even if it felt weird, he snatched the bottle out of Jungkook's hands and threw the cap off. He put the rim to his lips and drank the one bottle in one gulp. After he was done with number one, he asked for number two. He did the same with the other bottle. Soon enough, Jimin had a weird tingling feeling in his stomach. He felt like he was almost.. free. 

Jungkook his lips. He looked down for a while before looking back up at Jimin. He leaned forward and pressed his lips on Jimin's. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter