Met with alcohol

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Yoongi helped Hoseok and Taehyung with breakfast. They made eggs and bacon along with toast. Yoongi popped a set of bread in the toaster oven and pressed the thing down. He walked over to Taehyung and took the spoon out of his hand. "I think I got this, Tae. You've done enough this past week and it's my turn to serve you." Taehyung smiled and walked away from Yoongi. He approached Hoseok and helped him with the bacon. He ignored what Yoongi told him. 

A few minutes later, the three boys was sitting around the table eating until a sleeping beauty named Jimin walked out from the room he slept in. 

"Ah, there he is! Aish, wash up. You look like an overslept zombie." Hoseok grinned and took a bite from his cooked bacon. 

Yoongi quickly gave Jimin a smile before Taehyung and Hoseok could notice. Jimin smiled back before heading into the bathroom to wash up. 

"Should we invite Jungkook to come with us? I'm sure Jimin wants to spend time with his boyfriend." Hoseok looked at Yoongi. 

Yoongi thought for a minute. Aren't I his boyfriend? 

"Sure.. More the merrier, right? How many tickets do you have, Hoseokie?" 

"I have none for now. We buy them at the place." 

"Isn't it twenty sixteen? From what I heard, we buy the tickets and it comes in the mail." Taehyung barged in the chat. 

Yoongi chuckled and stood up. He walked in the kitchen, placing his plate in the sink. He walked towards the bathroom and knocked. "Open the door. I need to use the restroom, hyung." 

The door quickly opened. The younger was dressed in a shirt that said Opening Ceremony on the left side of it. He wore black jeans and black boots. 

"Hyung.." Yoongi mumbled and bit his lower lip, taking a look at his jeans.

Jimin raised his eyebrows. 

"Do you realize we're going to the fair? It's gonna be humid." Yoongi walked in and closed the door behind him. 

"Yoongi ~ah! I thought you were actually gonna call me handsome." He shoved Yoongi playfully on the shoulder as Yoongi fell backwards. He stumbled on the door. 

"Why wouldn't I? You look really handsome." He smirked and pulled Jimin closer by placing his hands on the youngers waist. He kissed his lips softly. Jimin kissed Yoongi with a little passion. Yoongi tightened his grip around his waist. He pulled Jimin closer to his body, leaving no gap. He was ready to tug on Jimin's shirt just before there was a knock on the door. They pulled their lips away from each other, keeping their position still. 

"Yes..? Yoongi whispered. 

"We're leaving in a few. You better be done changing! We have a lot to do be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter