Introduction

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi woke up to familiar faces, staring at him under the stars. He knew who the faces were. It was his friends. He smiled at them before sitting up and slapping Namjoon on his back. Namjoon just laughed and slipped an arm around Yoongi. They were too close with each other. They knew each other since they were about five years old. 

"You call this a bright idea?" Seokjin asks, sarcastically. 

"If it's under the sun, then well of course." Yoongi says, snapping a picture of Seokjin's angry face. 

"Too funny." Taehyung said. 

"Well, if you want to succeed in this year's semester, you have to get some sleep and I'm not talking about under the stars. We're not living in some movie." Hoseok said, earning a slap from Taehyung. 

"It doesn't have to be a movie as long as I'm with you." Taehyung says, kissing Hoseok's cheek briefly. 

"Not in front of them." Hoseok pushes Tae softly away from him. He frowns and rolls his brown eyes. 

"We're not kids. We know what love is." Namjoon says. 

"Oh, really. Can you spell that?" Taehyung snaps. 

"Enough." Seokjin chimes in. "Let's go before school actually does start and I'm doomed."

They all laugh and follow Seokjin out. 

They went to their separate houses and got dressed. 

"Yoongi, wow. You've cleaned up so much, I can't even tell who you are anymore." Yoongi's mom explains. 

"It's called matureness." 

"Most certainly it is." She says, wrappi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter