I'll make room.. for you.

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh. It's nice to meet you, again." Jimin said, giving Yoongi a pleasant smile. 

"Wait, you two already met? When?" Jungkook chimes in, slipping his hand around Jimin's waist. Yoongi kept his eyes between their gap before it closed in. 

"Oh. We accidentally ran into each other on the streets." Yoongi answers, taking a sip from his coffee Namjoon made him before he arrived. 

"Near the beach." 

"Oh! That's very.. charming." Jungkook adds. Yoongi looks at Jungkook and rolls his eyes. Jungkook looked at the things that were surrounding him. He didn't even take one look at Jimin or Yoongi. Something was going on. 

"So. Um. I hate to ruin the moment but when do we as in Hoseok and I, meet your beloved boyfriend Jimin?" Namjoon broke the silence. Yoongi just couldn't help but laugh. He loved this hyung. He always looked up to him a lot. It was something he couldn't do to anyone else other than him. He envies Namjoon a lot. It was like he was his brother. "Oh. You're right. I'm sorry. I guess I got caught up in things." 

"Maybe a little too much." Hoseok says, going after another bite of his cookie. Hoseok looked really serious and Jungkook shot him a glare. Hoseok shrugged and shook Jimin's hand. "The name's Hoseok. You're new to Seoul, right?" Jimin nods and gives him a gummy smile. "Jungkook told me you're from Busan. That's a really pretty city. Especially the beaches, oh my." 

"Okay. Enough, Hoseok. I'm sure he doesn't want to hear your lame jokes." Yoongi said, cutting in between Jungkook and Hoseok. "This is Namjoon, my best friend." 

"Why can't I introduce myself?" 

"Too late. You can go back if you wish. Oh, wait. I forgot time machines don't exist." Yoongi said, giving Namjoon a little push before pulling him to his side. Jimin nods and says, "Can we go to bed? I mean I know it's really early but I have to go to school early tomorrow." 

"Of course. Oh, Yoongi. Thanks for the extra blanket. He's spending the night. I wanted to surprise you with my boyfriend before you left. 

"Oh. It was for me but I'll lend it to Jimin, hyung." Yoongi frowns. 

"You're pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter