I know you're here, Yoongi

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi hesitated before he could reply with a "I'm on a trip.. to the ski lodge." 

Jimin's eyes widened. "You must be out of your mind. I'm attending the trip as well." 

Yoongi looked up, shocked. Jimin searched for Yoongi's reaction but he was blank. Jimin pursed his lips. "Jungkook didn't tell you?" 

Yoongi shakes his head in surprise. How could one of my closest best friends not tell me that Jimin is tagging along? Yoongi thought. He had to sort this whole thing out before he could send a reply out to Jimin so instead he said, "I'll be going now. My friends are probably wondering where I'm at." Yoongi pushed through the men's door, he heard Jimin reply with a "Wait!" but Yoongi didn't dare to turn back around. He returned to his table and took a seat with staring eyes from Taehyung and Hoseok. 

"What?" 

"You took so long." Hoseok answered. Taehyung nodded and looked through Yoongi like he was a mirror. 

"Dude. Don't tell me you took a dump in the bathroom." Hoseok said, spreading out his napkin. Yoongi turns his head to the left and gives them a confused look. "I was washing my hands, thank you." 

"That long?" Taehyung asked. 

"I cleaned them well enough for it to be long timing." 

The waiter comes back and sets down the drinks. He realizes that he forgot the menus so he picked them up and slid them under his arm. "Sorry about that. Your meals will be here in a bit. Is everything okay?" 

The three boys nod. "Thanks." 

Taehyung leans forward and takes a sip of his drink. "Tastes weird but it'll do." 

"Water doesn't have a flavor to it." Yoongi said, stirring his Pepsi around in a circle. 

Taehyung shrugs and leans back in his chair. "I am dying of hunger!" 

Hoseok giggles and kisses his cheek. 

Yoongi turns away and shivers his body until his eyes look up towards the men's bathroom. Jimin was standing outside of it and looking around. He must be looking for Jungkook. The younger pulled out his phone and started dabbing his thumbs at the screen. He put his phone away and looked around until the one he was looking for came up to him. They hugged and showered each other with kisses. Jimin bit his lip and said something but Yoongi couldn't bear to figure out what it was. Yoongi frowned when the figure turned around. It was Jungkook. Yoongi turned around in his seat before they caught him staring. He sighed deeply and took a sip of his drink. A few minutes later, the food arrived and Taehyung his lips. "It's about time. I thought you were making the food from hand. I mean my god."

Yoongi bursted out laughing. "You're funny, hyung. Really." 

Taehyung stuck out his tongue and grabbed a fork. He filled his mouth up with shrimp and gave the waiter a thumbs up. "This was worth the wait. I'm sorry." The waiter nods and takes Taehyung's drink. "Refill, sir?" Taehyung nods and continues to eat. Yoongi and Hoseok slowly dug in and ate. 

A few more minutes passed by and everyone was worn out when they arrived back i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter