Mr. Watson

Secretive Storyline
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as they arrive, everyone pushes Yoongi out of the way and exits the bus. Yoongi just laughed and shoved his ear buds in his book bag and slipped it over his shoulder. He bowed to the bus driver and hoped off. He looked at the school and groaned angrily. His mother told him he would be going to a photography school but she did tell him that he would need to keep up with his studies first. He couldn't keep focusing if the things that were around him were gonna attract to him. He then soon realized his hyungs sitting on a picnic table and laughing about something. He walked over and pushed Seokjin to the side so he could have a seat. "Where have you been, Yoongi?" Jungkook asks, concerned. "You usually get here before all of us do. It's quite odd, don't you think?" 

"No. I've been taking pictures. Summer is art so you gotta capture the moment before it fades, you know." 

Taehyung walks over to Yoongi and takes a sniff. "You washed up, well. Before that, you reeked." He takes another sniff. "Could use some cologne."

"You look better than I do. What is wrong with this, hyung?" Hoseok confirms and ruffles his hair gently, leaving Yoongi's hair in a blob. 

"Can you not? I spent quality time fixing my hair and now I have to fix it again." 

"I thought you were taking pictures all this morning. How can you be doing both at the same time?" Seokjin says, through chuckles. 

"It's called multitasking." Yoongi says as the bell rings. He stands up on his shoes and shifts his weight. 

"Well, I gotta go to civics. I'll see you." Namjoon grabs his books and bag before leaving the five others alone. 

The five stands there in silence before Taehyung shouts something. "So, who's taking me to class?" 

Everyone takes their belongings and bolts inside the school except for Yoongi and Hoseok.

"It's o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter