Friend

Unforgettable Past

6-27-13 
(Ryeowook POV) 

 

"Congrats, you're now ready to discharge. But we still need to observe you and lots of treatment, Mr. Kim." 

 

"Thank you for all the help, doctornim." I thanked him with a bow.

 

"No problem, Okay, yesung, take care of your dongsaeng at home eh?" He chuckled.

 

"Sure, i'll be his father for now." Yesung hyung, and taps my head softly. 

 

Then we bid goodbye and left the hospital. 

 

/while walking/

 

"So how ya feeling ryeong?" Yesung asked.

 

"My chest's still in pain, hyung. It still hurts, but i can handle this." I coughed a little amd smiled at him softly. 

 

"You sure?" 

 

"Yeah.." i sighed. "Besides, our dorm mates are waiting for us to go back." 

 

"Okay. Just tell me if you can't handle the pain anymore." He put his arms in my shoulder. 

 

And after a few minutes, we already arrived at the dorm.

 

"Look who's back, es!" Yesung shouted. 

 

"Ohh the freakin' smelly guy is finally here." Eunhyuk, rolled his eyes. "And wookie too." 

 

"Aren't you supposed to be called like that?" Heechul, pointing to Eunhyuk. 

 

"Where have you guys been huh!?" Leeteuk hyung, approaching us.

 

"Musical?" Yesung hyung answered.

 

"Wow. I didn't know there's a musical thingy inside the hospital." Leeteuk hyung, crossing his arms. 

 

So i quickly bowed in front of him without sayin' anything. Then yesung hyung grabbed my head.

 

"Ryeong has been hospitalized due to fatigue, that's why." Yesung hyung, making an excuse.

 

"Sorry hyung. Leadernim." I apologized.

 

"Just forget it hyungie, at least they finally came back." 

 

And I saw Siwon hyung and Jessica, walking from upstairs.

 

"He's okay now." Said, Siwon. "We need someone to cook for hae."

 

"Hi hyung." I greeted. "Hi sica."

 

"Oh! Finally! Our cook!" He quickly approached and hugged me so tight, but then Yesung hyung pushed Siwon away. 

 

"You're hurting our saeng, siwon!" 

 

"What did i do? I just hugged him, oh! You want a hug too?" Siwon, suddenly hugged Yesung.

 

"Oh stop. I can't breathe you horsie~" Yesung.

 

"Oppas! Where've you been?" Seohyun asked, sitting next to Kyuhyun. "Oh i'll let Yoona unnie know." She fished her cellphone from her pocket.

 

"Hi seo, didn't noticed you there." Yesung, grabbing his head. 

 

"Why? Is it because you're eyes are too small to see us all?" Kyuhyun.

 

"You little." Yesung rolled his eyes on Kyu.

 

"Wait guys. I'll call unnie." Seohyun went outside. 

 

"What happened btw?" I asked them.

 

"Well they finally talked to each other but in a wrong manner." Eunhyuk. 

 

"Sorry." Jessica looked down.

 

"And?" 

 

"Donghae passed out." 

 

"Jinja? Why?" Yesung. 

 

"Maybe because of depression." Leeteuk sighed.

 

"I'll cook for hyung." I said, walking towards the kitchen. 

 

"Now that's our wookie!" Siwon shouted.

 

And Seohyun came in. 

 

"So how was it?" Siwon asked.

 

"Nah." Seohyun sat down. 

 

Should i text her too? But maybe she's mad, i'm so lack of confidence to talk to her but.
I know Yoona already figured out about this. 

 

"Yoona-ah. I'm sorry about yesterday. Can we talk?" -my message to Yoona

 

Then she replied within 2 minutes.

 

"Talk about what?" -her reply.

 

"You know what i'm talking about." -i texted back

 

I'm so sure she already know about it, and i saw it in her eyes that time, her reaction.

 

-flashback-

"Wait, is this your result?" She then started reading it. And suddenly widened her eyes on the paper, so i quickly grabbed it and hid it behind. 

"What's with that all about?" She asked curiously. 

"Don't mind about it yoong," I looked away, "its just nothing."

She then glared at me with her big eyes. "Sure." she said in a cold voice, "You sure?" 

I nodded at her and gave her a slight smile. 

"Okay~!" She became hyper again. "Sorry for peeking at it~" She grinned.

  -end of flashback- 

 

"Ya. Wookie. Hello?" Leeteuk hyung, waving his hand on my face. 

 

"Oh sorry. What's up?" I looied at him and smiled a little. 

 

"Yoona's already here. Don't you wanna go greet her? Since you've been gone for days." 

 

So i looked around and saw her, 

 

"You became taller than before huh!" Yoona to Siwon hyung. 

 

So i stared at them and i'm getting ready to face her.
But then she suddenly approached me. oached him.

 

"Oppa. Why you look so sad?" She asked, and she looking so happy.

 

"Me?" / points to myself / "Look. I'm super duper happy, don't you see?" I said sarcasticly, and laughed forcily.

 

"Well he's happy because you finally got here." Said, Heechul, while playing with his cat.

 

While they were busy chatting, and then there's me, pretending to smile and like nothing happened, and i feel like Yoona's glaring at me but i'm just trying to ignore her, how can i face her right now? Since she's my best friend..

Donghae showed up from upstairs and so Jessica approached him, and talked, and Sungmin walked out without even saying anything. 
I think this might be the right time with her.

So i grabbed Yoona's arms and said "Let's talk." I dragged her out of the dorm.

 

/outside/ 

"So. What do you wanna talk about?" Yoona, faking her smile. 

 

"I know you saw it." 

 

"Saw what?" 

I fished a paper from my pocket and showed it to her. "This." 

 

"Oh.." she looked down. 

 

"You can push me away if you want to"

 

"No."

 

"But i lied." 

 

"Why did you do that thing?" 

 

"I don't want you guys to worry, i'm sorry."

 

"But don't you think we'll get worried even more?" 

 

"Sorry." 

 

"Is it only Yesung oppa who knew about your illness?" 

 

And i just nodded to her question.

 

"So what's your plan now oppa?" 

 

"I don't have any plans. You can hit me if you want to.'

 

"You silly." /hits my chest softly/ "Don't you ever do this again, next time. eh?" She smiled at me with her eyes welled with tears.

 

"You're not mad?"

 

"Why should i oppa?" She chuckled. "Even though you don't want to let us know about it, i will always be here, for you. As your friend." 

 

"Friend?" 

 

"I mean.. Bestfriend! yeah~ sorry" She giggled.

 

"Yeah. Bestfriend..." I smiled at her. 

 

"You will always be my bestest friend no matter what happens oppa~ forever?" 

 

"forever.." I smiled at her softly.  "Thank you yoong." 

 

"No need to thank me, you need to take care of yourself you dummy!" She hits me again.

 

"Awwww." I grabbed my chest, and pretends it hurts.

 

"Oppa oppa" She started panicking. "I'm sorry. sorry for hitting you, mian!" 

 

"You really want to kill me.. aigoooo" I kneeled down and so her too.

 

"I'm truly sorry oppa! Wait, i'll bring you to hospital right away." She put her arms around my waist, helping me to get up. 

 

"Yoona-sshi" I paused and stared at her for a moment, "You're so cute when you panic." I smiled at her but then she pushed me away. 

 

"Pabo! Tsss! I hate you!" She crossed her arms and walked away. 

 

"Sorry~" I laughed and followed her.

 

Now, we're finally okay again, i really thought she would never talk to me again, but then there's her, still caring and understanding. 

/while inside the dorm, everyone's still chatting, teasing each other (as always) and so we joined them/

Seeing her like that, always made my day, 

when i see her, when i look at her, i feel so happy and complete. 

Everyone always thought of us being a couple, but we're not. 

If only i could confess to my love.. 

But there's a wall between us, and i can't find my way to go and be with her for real. I'm just a friend to her.