She's Back

Unforgettable Past

6-23-13
(Donghae POV) 

 

/while running/ 

 

Donghae, Why are you running awaaay? Why? 

You're just mistaking it! Its not her, its not her!

 

"Donghaeeeee!!" A girl shouted my name, chasing after me. 

 

I looked behind and it was really her, 
Damn it! I don't know what to do but to run, 

 

"Let's talk oppa!!" She shouted again. "Wait up!" 

 

But i just ignored her. 

 

So i stopped in front of the dorm. 

She quickly approached me.

 

"Ya! Oppa. I'm really sorry, for leaving you. But now.." she turned me around. 
"I'm here. I'm finally free, please let me explain to you what really happened." 

 

But i looked away and bit my own lip. 

 

"Please, just give me a minute to say it all."

 

I want to respond but i can't. 

 

"Donghae ah." She holds my arms. "I miss you so much." 

 

I'm still surprised and the flashbacks keep on coming to my mind, i suddenly feel anger and sadness.

 

"Donghae ah.." and her tears suddenly falling from her eyes. "I miss you, my love.." 

 

I noticed her crying and i can't stop staring at her eyes but i'm trying to look away. 

 

"Sorry for everything.. i'm truly sorry." She then hugged me so tight. 

But i took off her arms and turned away. 

 

"Stop ignoring me!!" She yelled at me. But all i can do is to ignore her. 


"Donghaeee!!" I looked behind again and saw her crying really hard, and she kneeled down. She looks so sincere and serious, 


I thought she changed,


But she didn't. 

 

I was about to approach her but.. 

 

My pride won't let me do it. 

 

"Please respond.. hae.." while crying. "I STILL LOVE YOU!!" 

 

And my dorm mates quickly rushed outside.
"Oh come on!! What's with all the---" Leeteuk suddenly stopped nagging when he saw Jessica. "Je--Jessica...?" Leeteuk and the others (except Sungmin) quickly approached Jessica, and so i turned away again. 

 

"She really is Jessica!" Said, Heechul.

 

While i'm heading to dorm. I saw Leeteuk hyung glaring at Sungmin, 

and when i look at Sungmin, he's crying. 

And so he noticed me staring at him, he quickly wiped his tears and went inside. 

 

I looked at Jessica again, while my dorm mates comforting her.

But i just ignored them and went in to my room.

 

I still keep on thinking about it. 


I don't know what to do. 


Should i listen to her?

 

Damn! I just can't keep calm. Walking around the room, like a crazy man.


I don't know what to react,


I don't know what i'm feeling right now.


I really want to talk to her, hug her,


But my anger still won't let me do it. 

 

"Donghae ah." Heechul hyung, knocking the door. "Can we.. talk?" He opened the door.

 

"What is it hyung?" I asked, 

 

"Jessica's downstairs. Still crying. I don't know what was her reason but. As a brother, even though i'm hurt and at the same time mad at her because of what she did to you. We still need to know the real reasons for our sake." 

 

I looked away again and still having deep thoughts. 

 

"Donghae ya. I think Sica had her own reasons, i know you're still hurt but think of it, it was 3 years ago donghae." 


"I want to listen to her but not now hyung."

 

"I know this is so sudden but.. look at her hae. She still love you." Heechul hyung, encouraging me. 

 

"Please hyung. I can't face this yet.."

 

"I know.. i understand." He turned away. "Go rest for a while now Hae. I know you're still confused."

And he left. 

 

Yeah..


He's right.


It was so long ago..


Maybe i can face this now, 


I must be strong, 

..

why are you acting like a coward, donghae?

But.. and this.. 


Sungmin has been acting so weird. 

 

  -flashback- (Chapter 3)
 
"How about Jessi--" then Sungmin covered Leeteuk's mouth with a bread. "Even if you're the owner of this dorm, Don't you ever mention that name!" Sungmin suddenly shouted in a loud, angry voice.

 
"It's okay hyung.." i said and gave them a smile.


"It's not okay! You guys. Urgh!" and he went upstairs. 

  - end of flashback-

 

I don't really get it,

he always react like that everytime someone mention the name 'Jessica'. 

And this.

 

  -flashback-  (Chapter 3)

"YOU DIRTY RAT! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO YOU!?" Leeteuk's voice crackled with anger. And seems like they're fighting upstairs. 


"Are they fighting, or what?" I smirked. "I'll go check them." I stood up and went upstairs. And when I was about to open the door, I heard Jessica's name.


"Please forgive me, hyung." Sungmin's voice. 


/i opened the door, and they suddenly stopped nagging when they saw me/


  "What is happening here, you guys?" I asked them.


"Ah-eh. Nothing, donghae." Leeteuk pulled me out of the room.  "Your sungmin hyung is stupid, he broke up with his girl for no reason... J-just don't mind him, okay?" He explained.


"He has a girlfriend?" I asked again. 


"Yeah. I'm stupid, really. I left her for no reason and now I realized I love her.. That's all hae." He then flashed me an insincere smile.

  -end of flashback- 

 

I'm still thinking about it. 


Well everytime i ask Sungmin about that thing, his mood really change. 


Maybe he's also involve in that situation? Or he was the reason why Jessica left me? 


Oh come on Hae. Maybe he really is that protective. 


But don't you think, he's overreacting? 


Acting like he's the one who really hurt by Jessica.


Maybe i should go talk to Jessica right away, maybe i guessed it right.

 

But i can't face her.


Why Donghae why? 


You always hoping that Jessica will come back and explain everything, and so she did. and now what, you fool? Don't be a coward! 


/slapping my face/

 

Okay. Just calm down okay? Calm down. 

 

I can't go out, i have no one else to talk to, To hear me out. 

Ryeowook is still in musical, they say. Yesung hyung isn't here too, and also Kyuhyun.

Both Teuk hyung, Eunhyuk and Heechul hyung were downstairs. And Sungmin... has his own problem, i think.

 

But maybe... I shouldn't get myself too much. 

I know it still hurts, but i'll get hurt even more when i don't face her. 

 

This is the day you're waiting for your everlasting love, Donghae.

She's back, finally.