Secretly In Love

Unforgettable Past

6-20-13, 4:26pm

(Yoona's POV) 

 

 -infront of the mirror, talking to herself-

 

"Why did you actually said that thing!?" 


-shakes her head- 

 

"No. Yoona!" -points herself in the mirror-

"He'll just friendzoned you! Don't get yourself too much!" 

 -pouts-

"Should i think positively?" -sigh- "What if.. he loves me too?" -blushes-

"Yeah Yoona-sshi! There's a possibility!!" -jumps- "He loves me! He loves me!"

-then suddenly stopped- 


"Urgh No! Stop this, you little!" -talking to herself in the mirror again-

"He's not interested, right!? It's not his thing!" -starring at herself- 

"Well.. i'm beautiful. I'm tall same as himm." -said confidently- 

"Now think positive Yoona!! Think positiveee!"

  -then someone open the door-     

 

"HEY YOONG! ARE YOU DRUNK!?" Sunny yelled at me.

She's the 3rd eldest in this dorm (well yeah we live together in a dorm too, just like oppas)

"I'm sorry unnie.. hehe.. i was just practicing" i smiled. 

"Practicing your confession to him, am i right?" Sunny said and crossed her arms. And so i blushed.

"No unnie!" -pouts- "He's just my best friend." 

"Whatever." She sighed. "I'm going to continue my nap." And she left.

"Okay!" I chuckled. "Omo! I almost forgot.. Tomorrow's his birthday!" Suddenly pops out in my head. Yeah his birthday.. i wanna make it special. Or.. maybe my appearance on him would be better instead. Should i buy him a giraffe again? 

I feel excited when it comes to him. -blushes again- so many thoughts in my mind. "Oh man. Yoona. Just calm down okay?" And now i'm calming myself down?

Alright. Call me crazy or stupid but this is really who i am. 

But.. should i give him a present? -holds a Rilakkuma bear- "what do you think, ryeoryeo?" -talking to a bear- 

"Okay. Okay. I'll buy!" 

So i ran off the dorm. And went to mall by myself. 

...

(In a bear store) 

"So.. now which these cutie bears should i pick?" 

I can't find something cuter than before. I'm acting like a crazy woman again. Walking around inside the store. But then i finally found a cuter and a better one!
 -holds the stuffed toy-
Isn't this a coincidence? Rilakkuma and a giraffe together. Now this is perfect!
  -giggles- 

So i bought that Rilakkuma-Giraffe stuffed toy and went outside the store and starts wandering around the mall by myself of course.

But then.. i saw someone.. looks like Jessica unnie.. 

"Unnie..?" Maybe i'm just mistaking. So i rubbed my eyes and see the girl again. Well damn. She's really is Jessica. And So i ran off to her.

 

"Unnie!" She turned her head and looks so shocked. So i hugged her. 

"Yoo... yoona...?" She grabbed my face and starts pinching my cheeks. "How are ya!? Long time no see!" 

"Well i'm .. pretty as always unnie" she looks so happy when she saw me. "Where have you been, you sicachu?" I asked.

"I left Korea for 3 years.." she answered and looked down.

And now i became mad at her. So i slapped her hard.

"You left us without saying goodbye. Why!?" And now i'm starting to cry. 

"Don't cry yoong.." she wiped my tears.

"Then why did you suddenly disappeared? " I asked.

"I have my reasons, yoong.." she looked down again. "But please don't ever tell this to anyone? Especially Donghae.." 

"Then why..?" I asked her again. 

"Please yoong. This is not the right time for me to tell everything.. i'm sorry.." she turned away from me and so i backhugged her. 

"Don't you worry unnie. I will always be here for you.." so i comforted her while she was crying. "You pabo. Don't you ever do that thing again" i said and she just giggled.

"But promise me don't ever tell this to anyone that we met okay?" She said.

"Sure. I promise!" 

And so we promised each other.

"So how's your relationship with him goin'?" She asked. 

"Relationship? With who?" I asked curiously. What the hell is she saying? 

"With Ryeowook, you silly!" Then she elbowed me. "Don't tell me you've already broke up with him huh?"

I blushed a little, with a deep sigh. Well she just mistakenly thought of you and Ryeong oppa, Yoong, don't get overreacting! 

"I'm just his friend, unnie. That's all" I looked down.

"Sorry yoongie. I really thought there was something between you two. " -she taps my shoulder- "He will like you, you're perfect." And she gave me a smile.

"Don't make me think like that!" I sighed. "We're just friends." I crossed my arms.

"You silly yoong. You never changed at all" she pinched my cheeks. "Okay! I have to go. Thank you yoong!" She waves her hand at me and smiled. And so i did the same thing to her. 

Never thought i would be seeing her again. I'm still curious about what really happened.. but whatever the reason is.. i will always be here for her, giving her advice, comforting her. Yet she's the only one who understands my freakin' crazy side. 

While going home, i keep on shaking my head, i feel really uncomfortable. 

It keeps on blubbering my mind, 

(Flashbacks: "He will like you, you're perfect." -Jessica)

Am i really that perfect? She always says that everytime.

But when i look at the mirror, i'm not satisfied with my face and body i have right now. I'm so very thin. I have an alligator mouth, and i'm a loud and noisy person.

And i'm sure he will never love someone like me.
 -then someone accidentally bumps into me and she fell.- 

"Oh miss! I'm so sorry!" I helped her to get up and apologized.

"Its okay.." she looks so pretty, wearing an eyeglasses, and i think i've seen her before.

"Have.. we.. met?" I asked her, but then suddenly she accidentally dropped the book she was holding. 

"I'm sorry .." she then bumped her head into my head. "I'm sorry again.." 

I saw a picture that was separated from the book and picked it up. And.. it was Ryeowook's.. selca!?
"Oh.. that's mine.." she took the picture and hid it in her bag. "Sorry again.." and she ran off. 

Was that really Ryeong oppa's selca? What the. And yet she's so familiar to me, like.. i've seen her before. 

Nah! Just a coincidence, Yoong don't worry. What if... -shakes my head- no! Don't think about that! The most important is, it will be his day tomorrow so just be happy Yoongie!

While talking to myself (in my mind), i now finally got home. 

"Oh yoong. Where have you been?" Sunny asked me while she cooks food for dinner. 

"I bought something unnie." -sniffs- "smells delicious!" I clapped my hands. "I'll go inside. Call me when you're done~" I went in to my room.
...
This is me again.. having too thoughts in my head driving me crazy. 

Okay! I decided. I'll just keep this love to myself. Support him and his decisions, we've been friends for almost 6 years, yep. Just friends..