Warning

Unforgettable Past

6-27-13
(Sungmin POV) 

 

  -flashback-


It was 23rd of June, the time when Kris showed himself to me again.

Asking me if Jessica was here, but i don't answer his text messages, he always calling me thru phone but i'm just ignoring him, 

Then i heard someone's been yelling at each other from outside, so quickly ran down to check it out. 

But it was Donghae and Jessica. 


I stopped infront of the main door, and my eyes were fully widened on them, 


"Je--Jessica...?" Leeteuk and the others quickly approached Jessica, 


"She really is Jessica!" Heechul, shouted. 


My tears suddenly fell down while staring at Jessica, i can't go near her, what should i do now? She's already here. And my phone keeps on vibrating and i guess its Kris who keeps on texting.


Then i saw Donghae, staring at me, so i quickly wiped my tears and went in. 


  -end of flashback-

 

I can't calm down and don't know what to do, is this going to happen again? 

Its been days since she appeared. 

Leeteuk hyung always ignoring me when i talk, if he can't still forgive me, how about Jessica and Donghae then? 

My phone suddenly vibrated, and saw several messages from Kris again.

 

"I know you're hiding Jessica right now."

"Sungmin!?"

"If you don't reply, i'll come to your place."

"Let's meet up now, lee sungmin." 

  -Kris

 

Should i meet him up? Okay, Sungmin. This time, don't ever fall for his pranks again. 
So i stood up, changed my clothes and was about to open the door but then i heard them talking downstairs.

 

"Where's Sungmin btw?" Siwon's voice. "Its his day off today right?" 

 

Siwon is back here again? I didn't know that. 
So i'm sneaking a peek at them while they're chatting.

 

"He's in his room, hiding from all his sins he terribly made." Leeteuk's voice, his answer to Siwon's question.


 
"Sin? What did he do?" Siwon.

 

"Yeah. Until now, i'm still curious about it. I can't even relate." Eunhyuk. 

 

Are they already done talking? So i slowly opened the door but then Donghae showed up from his room, so i closed my door again.

 

"What happened?" Donghae. 

 

Then i saw Jessica, approaching Donghae.

 

"Let's continue talking." Jessica said in a cold voice. 

 

"Oh. Is there anything i didn't know yet?" 

 

"Yes."

 

"The reason you said is invalid. So sorry."

 

"So you became cold again?" 

 

"I'm always cold, and the weather too." "Really? Don't you remember anything before you passed out?" 

 

"Well i do remember is, you only explained your nonsense reasons." 

 

"How about this? 'I still love you' and 'I don't want you to leave again'?"  

 

Then they suddenly became quiet so i went out of my room, but then Jessica started glaring at me so bad, she grabbed Donghae in to the room and slammed the door. 

 

I know she's still mad, her eyes were sayin' it. How can i talk to her then? 

 

So i went downstairs, and saw everyone's staring at me while i walk, but i just ignored them and i directly walk towards the main door, 

 

"Where are you going?" Leeteuk asked, so i turned my head to him, he's hardly staring at me with his arms crossed.

 

"I have an urgent meeting." I answered, turned away and went off. 

 

/while walking/ 


I saw Kris, waiting for me in the corner, so I quickly ran into him and punched him so hard. 

 

"Are you going to ruin our lives again punk!?"

 

He then looked at me with a super creepy smile.


“What do you want from me!?” I yelled.  


“What’s with that?” He smirked. “I just missed you a lot.”


I just ignored him and looked away. 

 

"Its already been 3 years, you changed a lot physically brother." 

 

"What do you really want? Blackmailing me again!? Keep on texting me again and again, you're not cool man!" 

 

“So you were reading my text messages all this time? Thanks, you finally come. You missed me too right?” He laughed crazily. 


“Shut up. Now what do you really want!?” I yelled at him. 


“You’re not a freakin’ coward anymore huh, sungmin. You don’t have an attitude like this before.” He glared at me. “You’ve grown up a lot.” 

 

“Shut the hell up. This is the last time I’ll waste my time for you!” 


He suddenly clapping his hands. “I just wanna ask if Jessica’s back at your lives again, but seems like she is.” He stood up. “Where the hell is she right now!?” He grabbed my shirt.


“Go search it by yourself, I’m not your damn puppet!”


“Jessica is back again at you humans, isn’t she!?”


“Yeah.” I nodded. “That’s right, you guessed it right” I removed his hands off my shirt. “You know what? She’s with Donghae right now.” 


“What!?” He suddenly punched me, and I fell off the ground. “You freak.” 


“What? Why? What’s wrong?” I wiped the blood in my face. “Don’t you get it? Jessica is only for Donghae and that’s forever.” I laughed evilly. 


He then hardly kicked me in my chest, and it hurts. “Don’t you ever, ever! Underestimate me or I’ll get this to the killing point, partner.” 


“Why don’t you just accept the fact that she doesn’t like you?” I asked with my eyes widen on him. “And she will never ever like a guy like you!”


He grabbed my shirt again. “Listen. If you’re going to fight me, I’ll kill all your friends.” 


“Go.” I replied. 


“You’ve really changed.” He pushed me away. “Or, I’ll go and kill your Donghae friend right away.” He pulled off a gun from his pocket, so I grabbed his leg to stop him.


“If you’re going to kill my dongsaeng, you need to get through me first.” I slowly stood up, while glaring at him. 


“Really?” He aimed his gun at me. “Then you should die!’ 


He was about to shoot, but thank God, there were police officers quickly approached us and stopped Kris. 


“What is happening here?” The police, asked. “Get in the car.” They forcibly grabbed Kris in the car. 


“You! You better remember this. I’m going to kill you all!” Kris shouted angrily, as the car door closed.


 “Are you alright sir?” 


“Yes, just a crazy guy, wanting a fight.” 


“Okay. Let us take care of him, good day sir.” Then the police went in and the car drove off. 


Phew. That was close. That’s the spirit, Sungmin. 

 

Then my phone vibrated, i checked it, and someone messaged me again, and its only a number.

 

"You better get ready. Someone will die" -text message.

 

Now who is this? Kris again? 

Nah, maybe just a chain message or whatever.

I deleted the message but then the number texted the same again.

Just ignore these s, sungmin. 

Its impossible if it was Kris, he was caught by the police so no worries.


Don’t be afraid anymore.

 

Even though Jessica still mad at you...

You still need to find a way for them to forgive you dummy.


But wait,


I should be the one who’ll confess this to Donghae.. 


This time, I’ll protect them.