My Side

Unforgettable Past

(Sungmin POV) 

  - flashback-  
 
I was walking down the street, by myself, in a happy mood. Thinking about what i will do when i got home. 
But then someone blocked my way.

"Hmm. Excuse me?" I smiled.

"I know you.." He creepily said. 


"Really?" /points to myself/ "i didn't know i'm quite popular here." I chuckled. 

He then showed me a picture, 

"Why do you have that picture, sir?" I asked while staring at the picture, it was an old photo of Donghae, Jessica and me. What the?

 

"I know you too, very well." He looked at me from head to toe. "Yes, it's you." He smirked.

 
And i'm starting to get nervous, who the hell is this guy? 

 

I started walking backwards as he step closer.

"You're lee sungmin right?" He widened his eyes on me, and i'm starting to be scared, 

/gulps/ "ye-yes i am.." 

"Who are you to Jessica?" 

"I.. i'm her friend.. hehe." I chuckled. 

He then grabbed my shirt. 

"Friend!?" He suddenly pushed me so hard and so i fell. 

I was about to get up and run from him but he stopped me by pulling up my hair. Ouch.

"Are you really her friend!?" He asked angrily.

"Ye-yeees.. sir. It hurts..

So he then stopped pulling it and it really hurts. 

"Then how about this one!?" /points to Donghae (in the picture)/ 

"F.. friend too.." i answered.

"Friend huh?" 

"Yes.."

"Well then!" He grabbed my shirt. "Really? A friend?" 

"Yes yes yes.." 

"More than a friend, am i right?"

"Je.. Jessica don't  have a boyfriend.."

"You sure? Huh?"

"Ye.." 

He suddenly punched me in the face. 

"If these were all lies, you'll be dead."

And he left. 

What the hell. What's wrong with him? I don't even know who he is, a schoolmate in high school? Damn. 
/so i stood up and walked home/

"Oh ming oppa?" Sunny approached me. "What's with the face?" 

"Nah. I just tripped, hihi." /grins/ 

"You got in a fight huh?" Donghae tapped my shoulder. 

I looked at him in the eye. "Where's Jessica, hae?" 


"She's on her work, why?" 


"No.. nothing hyung" i smiled. 


My phone suddenly vibrated, i checked it and got a new message,


"Your death is near, my boy." -Text message 


I widened my eyes and starts shaking, and accidentally dropped my phone.


"is this the guy from before?" I asked myself.


"Ya ming? What's wrong?" Yesung asked, sitting in a sofa. I quickly picked up my phone and rushed in to my room.


I closed the door and checked my phone again, 


"You lied." -text message


He then texted again.
Don't be scared, Sungmin. Its just a scam. 


"If you really want to fool someone, not me please?" -i replied


Then a few minutes later, he replied.


"Fool? I got fooled by you. Liar." -text message.


My phone suddenly rings, its him who's calling. 
So i answered the call.


"Hello..?" 


"You're such a liar."


"What did i do?"


"You lied to to me you damn." 


"So what? Who are you anyway?"


He suddenly ended the call.


"Minnie hyung!" Ryeowook called downstairs. "I cooked pancakes again!"


Don't mind that creepy guy, Sungmin. Just eat. /stood up/ and enjoy your happy life~ 
I walked downstairs and Jessica was there, together with Donghae.


"Hi oppa! Why are you looking for me?" Jessica asked. 


"Nothing sic." I grabbed my head and chuckled. /eats pancake/ "This is so delicious eomma!" 


"Really hyung? Eomma?" Ryeowook laughed. 


So we laugh and chat together.


/the next day/ 
I have work today. So i'm heading to my work place again, and saw the creepy guy staring at me so bad. 


"Lee sungmin." Its him again, standing beside the stoplight, comes closer to me. 


"What do you want?" I bravely asked. 


"Jessica." He widens his eyes on me.


"And what do you want from me? She isn't your girlfriend man. So off!" I pushed him away. 


"Trying to be tough huh?" He grabbed a woodstick and hit my head so hard.


And so i fainted.


 ...


I opened my eyes and looks like i'm in a yard, i looked around but there was no one here.


I stood up and walked around, and the creepy guy suddenly appeared, and he was holding a photo album that's full of my pictures with my friends.


"Why do you have that? " 


"Does it matter?" He opened my photo album and showed me Sunny's picture. "Is this your girl?" 


I quickly grabbed it from him. "So what?" 


"You love her right?" He smirked. "Don't worry, I will never steal that girl from you." 


"What the hell do you want? Money? Gold? A house!?" 


But he answered me a loud evil laugh. 


"Move away." I pushed him away.


He suddenly grabbed my wrist, "i want you to help me. But if you refused to, i'll kill the one you love." He whispered. "Sunny right? Lee sun kyu."

 

"Shut the up, man."


"Alright. Meet me in this place tomorrow evening if you already made up your mind." 


So i walked home by myself, still thinking about it, I wanna know who he is, in Jessica's life. He's just fooling around right? Calm down Sungmin, how about it? Meet up with him and show him how strong and brave you are to protect your friends. 


/the next day/ 
I don't have a work today so i'm just lying in my bed, reading a novel, and listening to music. My worry's starting to fade and ignoring that creepy guy. 
Then my phone suddenly vibrated. I checked my phone and it was a message from Sunny. 


"Oppa. Can you come visit here at my dorm? Right now please." -Sunny


So i got up from bed and rushed myself to get ready, and headed to their dorm. "sunny~" i knocked the door and it suddenly open.i sneaked in and look around and saw Sunny in the bathroom, lying, with blood on her legs.


I widened my eyes and quickly approached her.


"Who did this!?" 


"I don't know.. but i'm okay. Its just a cut."


"It is not okay sunkyu!"


I searched around the bathroom and saw a letter hiding behind the mirror. I took it and read the letter. 


"Day 1, Sungmin" -letter


"I'm only the one in this dorm right now.. i can't contact my dorm mates so i called you instead.." 


"The wound is so wide and too deep sunny." I looked at her, and smiled. 


"I think the dorm got robbed. Urghh i'm so stupid i forgot to lock the door. Ouch.." 


"Let's go to hospital sunny."


So i carried her and brought her to hospital. 

While i'm waiting for her, my phone suddenly vibrated again. 


This time, it was the creepy guy again.


"Already seen it sungmin? Come and meet me up tonight." -text message.


....


I had no choice but to see him.


So after bringing Sunny back to her dorm, i went to the place where the creepy guy is.


"Welcome back, my brother." 


"You bastard.." i crumpled my hand and bit my lip. 


"Already made up your decision? I'll make your loved one in pain or bring Jessica and Donghae here?" 


"What are you gonna do to them?"


"I'll just wanna talk to the both of them, that's all."


Should i trust this guy? They are my dongsaengs, i don't want to betray them but... 

..


"Alright. I'm in." And i accepted his condition. 


"Very good. Zitao-sshi, You can show yourself to him now."


Then another guy showed up, 


"My name's Kris, brother." The creepy guy finally said his name. 


"Only talk.. right?" I asked.


"Yes. Just bring them here, Zitao will help you."


"Okay."


And i was such a freakin' and stupid, Donghae and Jessica, don't worry, i'll guide you two.


/next day/ 
I was about to leave the dorm quietly then Ryeowook noticed me.


"Where are you going hyung?" He asked.


"I have schedule today ryeong." I looked away and walked out straight . And Zitao was waiting for me on the other side. So i quickly approached him.


"So what's the first step of the plan bro?" He asked.


"I'll just approach them and guide them to the place right?"


"No. We'll cover their face and inject something on Donghae, that's the plan." He showed me an injection with a fluid on it. I don't know what that is. 
"What the hell are you talking about? And what's that thing?"


"Didn't Kris hyung said it to you? It was its plan." 


"I quit." I turned away.


"I'll call hyung to get rid of your sunny bunny."


"N-no!" I stopped him. "Okay. But what's that thing?"


"It'll just let you sleep for days."


"You sure?"


"Yep." 


This may be okay. Putting a little trust on them. I'm really sorry Donghae.


...


So when donghae and jessica were already out and walking along the street. We quickly grab them and cover their faces..
We brought them to Kris' place and tied them up, Zitao injected the fluid on Donghae and wipes him blood on his face... 


...
/from afar/
"Hello, Jessica." -Kris whispered to Jessica


"Who are you? Please let me go." 


"you don't know me, but i know you very well."  


"Donghae!" Jessica shouted.


"You don't even realize that i'm here, beside you? Don't be like that, my queen." -Kris  


...


"We'll beat Donghae up, get ready"


"What!?"


"Just go you ." 


"But.." 


I really have no choice but to give up, and knowing i was the reason why Donghae and Jessica got seperated, in all my life, i always regret and not forgiving myself from what i've done to my dongsaengs. 


I was so selfish, i didn't even think of them, just for my own, for my loved one's sake. 


When i was untying Jessica, she really is mad at me, she's glaring at me, looks like she was gonna hit me, or even kill me. But it would be better if she done that.
I was really an idiot back then. Forever regretting..


-end of flashback-

Jessica's back.. again.. and also Kris.


He's always texting me until now, i don't even know how he got my new number. But this time, i'm not gonna fall for his commands and conditions.