Ryeong Day

Unforgettable Past

6-21-13 , 8:35am in the morning.
(Ryeowook POV)

 

-yawns- 

"Oh.. it's already morning huh.." 
 

/checks the phone/

"So many messages.." 
 

/replies 'Thank you' in every message/

They already greeted me a happy birthday thru message but..

no sign of Yoona.. she always greet me at 12:00am of June 21 but.. now, she don't. But it's okay,

Seeing her always made my day, so it's fine if she forgets my birthday. 

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYEONGU!" Voice of Leeteuk hyung, greeted shoutedly with excitement. (And looks like he's heading to my room)
 

-Leeteuk opens my door-

"Come on down wookie! Let's celebrate!"

He pulled me out of the bed and carried me all the way downstairs.
He always do that every year. Well, that's our hyung. And i'm surprised, my hyungs are there, even Sunny and Seohyun, smiling at me and holding a 'happy birthday' banner with some balloons.

So I recently became completely overwhelmed with happiness because of their sweetness.


"Happy birthday buddy!" Donghae hugged me. 


"Thank you hyung" i smiled with some tears falling from my eyes. 


"Wookie's crying again~" said Yesung. 


I wiped my tears. "I'm so touched with all of these efforts you have, hyungs. I'm always thankful that i have you guys" i started sobbing.


"I baked this for you, ryeong." Heechul gave me a cupcake with a giraffe on top. 


"Thank you hee-hyung." So i hugged him. "Where's Yoona?" I asked to Seohyun and Sunny.


"She's still sleeping,oppa." Sunny sighed. 


"Ohh. Don't be sad. We're still here~" Eunhyuk tapped my back. 


"I'm not sad. I'm always happy, really." I chuckled. 


Well, this is the first time not seeing Yoona this morning, don't be sad, me, your day is not that special for her to be here this early. 


"Let's eat now, guys" Leeteuk clapped his hands and quickly served them with a big smile on his face.


"Who cooked this?" asked Eunhyuk while chewing. 


"Me!" Yesung answered confidently, and Eunhyuk almost spit out the food in his mouth. "i don't believe you hyung! You're not good at this." 


"Yeah right! Yesung hyung is lying!" Kyuhyun agreed.


"Yeah, really, he did the cooking, hyuk." As Leeteuk joins the two's conversation. 


"Not you too, hyung!" Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. 


"Oh come on, guys. Don't fight!" Donghae tried to stop the hyungs but in the end, he joins and they all started arguing.


"But wait! Sungmin, why are you so quiet there?" Eunhyuk points his fork at Sungmin.


"It is because i'm eating, hyung." Sungmin answered, while chewing his food in his mouth.

And Leeteuk starts glaring at Sungmin. Well, is it because of yesterday? So i eat my food and just ignored the fight.


"Wow Teuk hyung. You look so damn creepy, staring at Min-hyung like that." Kyuhyun noticed.

But then Sungmin stops eating and looked away. 


"You guys look so strange, are you guys hiding something?" Yesung asked curiously.


"Maybe they broke up?" Seohyun guessed and laughed. 


"Or maybe Min-oppa's having an affair with someone" Sunny added, and joins Seohyun laugh. 


"It's nothing important, let's just celebrate Ryeong's day for now." said Leeteuk while staring at Sungmin. 


"Well you told us not to keep secrets and now you do?" Eunhyuk said.


"Don't worry, hyukjae, it's not that important for you to know." Leeteuk replied.


"Okay. Now can we just enjoy eating and no fight?" Donghae asked.


"They're not fighting, fish, they're always like that." Kyuhyun rolled his eyes.


So they stop talking and eat for a while. Yoona is still not here, maybe she slept late last night? 

Or maybe she doesn't care anymore? Oh snap out of it, Ryeong, she's still sleeping. 

 

"Are you okay Ryeong?" Asked donghae. 


"Yup." I smiled. 


So we spent the day together at the dorm, partying, celebrating my day,

and now it's already afternoon and seems like she will not come anymore.


"We're going home! Thank you and happiest birthday to you ryeo-oppa" said Sunny and gave me a cute smile.


"Wait, what happened to Yoona? Still sleeping?" I asked.


" we'll check Yoona for you, okay? So bye~" so they left.


"You look so worried, ryeong. You miss Yoona already huh?" Donghae taps my shoulder. 


"Nah. I'm just tired." I denied "I'm going to my room." I turned away "Thank you hyungs!" and went upstairs. 


So i laid down in my bed and still have negative thoughts in my mind. 

 


/My phone suddenly vibrated/ 


"Looks like someone messaged me"
 So i checked my phone and my face suddenly becomes red, it's because its Yoona who texted. 


"Oppa! Sorry for not coming today, i woke up late, So i'll just greet you thru text, is that okay? Kekeke. So happiest birthday to my bestest guy in my life, Kim Ryeowook, thank you for all the things you've done for me, for us. We've been friends for so many years and i want to spend more time with you in the future, so maybe next time, i'll surprise you with something better and unforgettable. Seeya tomorrow! 143." -Yoona


While reading her message to me, i feel so okay and satisfied with my day. I'm so filled with happiness, and was about to burst into tears, yeah i'm overreacting but this is really what i feel. Never thought of her putting a 143 on her message, does that mean I love you?

-shakes my head- no ryeong, don't think too much. I'll just reply her now.


"Thank you Yoongie. Even though you didn't come, i'm still happy cause' you finally greeted me a happy birthday, i thought you already forget about me kkk. Thank you so much." -I replied to her text.

And a few minutes of waiting for a reply, she finally texted back. So i opened the message but it wasn't her this time. 

"Ryeo-oppa! This is Jessica, still remember me? Happy birthday you giraffe! So how are you guys?" -Jessica.


I was surprised, really. Is this really her? 


"Oh sica! Its been a long long time huh. Is this really you? Kkk. Yup we're super duper okay, we never changed at all.. so what happened?" -i replied to Jessica.


Well, way back 2010, she caused Donghae hyung so much pain, but as a friend, i must still be here for her, whatever the reason might be. 


/My phone vibrated again/ 


"Nah oppa. Thank you. So by the way, you need to rest, i know you feel so tired right now, but i'm really sorry!! :(" -Yoona


"It's fine really, okay yoong, next time you sleep early!" -I replied.


"Roger that, Mr. Kim." -Yoona.


Just like what i expected. I became super happy and satisfied now.

Well even though its just a text from her, i feel complete. 

Yep, i'm so thankful to everyone who care about me, and treating me like their real younger brother. 


And then later on, Jessica finally texted me back.

It was a long message, looks like she's explaining what really happened back then.


After reading her text, I felt sad and anger at the same time, for her, especially the guy she was talking about on her message.

If i'm not mistaken, Sungmin hyung's been involved in this incident..

Now i know what really happened,

 

Should i keep this a secret..?

 

Or should i tell this to Donghae-hyung?

______________________________

 

Happy Birthday Ryeowook!! Well i really added this chapter on time, yep because its his birthday. So yeah.

If you have any problem with my freakin' english, just ignore it, i know i'm not good at it lol~

 

P.S You'll know what really happened in the next chapter so please subscribe and enjoy! ^^

-ryeong18