1435

Unforgettable Past

6-22-13 
(Yoona POV) 

"Good morning world!!" I shouted with a big smile on my face.

 
"Goodmorning ryeoryeo~" i greeted my giraffe toy. Looks like i'm talking to them again.

 

Should i visit ryeo-oppa today? Hmm. Okay! 


So i get up from my bed, went to the bathroom, and getting myself ready.


"Where are you going, yoongie?" Sunny unnie asked, while eating a ramen. "To your oppa huh?" Yup. She answered her question herself.


"Well.. its my day off today unnie." I grabbed my present for ryeo-oppa (that was supposed to give this yesterday) and put in my bag.

"seeya unnie~" so i ran off and headed to their dorm. 


While i'm on my way to their place, i saw a girl hiding herself behind the car and staring at Ryeo-oppa's dorm. She looks so familiar, oh wait! I know her. She's the one who bumped into me from the past few days, the pretty girl with eyeglasses. What is she doing there? 


I was about to approach her but then she noticed me and she quickly ran away, she then accidentally dropped a picture but she didn't noticed it. 


So i quickly ran to the spot where she was hiding and picked that up and the guy in the picture is.. ryeo-oppa? 
Why does she have this? I know this selca.. yeah.. it really is oppa. Who the hell is she? Oppa's ex or something? 
I better rush in the dorm and give this to him. 


/came inside the dorm/ 


Heechul oppa's only there, with the earphones plugged in his ears. 


I ran to him and took off his earphone. 


"Where's ryeowook oppa?" I asked him. 


"Oh man, i'm busy here. What the hell is your problem!?" He rolled his eyes on me but suddenly laughed so loud. "Just kidding. He's still in his room." /points upstairs/ 


"Okay thank you oppa!" I bowed to him and quickly rushed up the stairs. 


/knocks the door/ "oppa?" 


"Come in." He responsed and heard him inside, coughing so hard. 


/i quickly opened the door, saw him laying down in bed, and looks like he's ill/ 


"Oppa. What happened?" I asked nervously. 


"Its nothing yoong.." /coughs/ "why are you here..?" he smiled.


I hold his arms and its too hot.


"Omo.. you have a high fever oppa.." i stood up.

/gets some towels, bowl filled with lukewarm water and a medicine/


"Let me take care of you oppa" i sat down next to him.

I soaked the small towels in water and dabbed them on his forehead and arms.


"Its nothing really. I just need to rest.." /coughs again/


"Here. Drink your medicine now." I gave him a glass of water and a medicine, and he drinks it. 


"Thank you for being here, yoong" he smiled sickly.


"You can sleep better now oppa~" i helped him lie down . 


/he holds my hand and closed his eyes/ "I'm fine now.. cause' you came.." 


And so i blushed. "I'll always be here for you, oppa." I laid down next to him. "You can sleep now." 


So he fell asleep, i'm facing him and stares at his angelic face, i can't stop myself from blushing, so i giggled.


"Yoona-shi.." he said while he was asleep. 


I was surprised when he said my name. Is he dreaming..? 


Then he suddenly hugged me. 

 

"Please don't go.." he whispered.


"I will never leave you.. oppa." I replied. 


So he stopped talking and sleeps quietly.
I'm so surprised, but at the same time happy. 
Yup, staring at him for hours, and still having deep thoughts in my mind. 


But..


I keep thinking about the girl from before, who is she? I never heard of Ryeo-oppa's having a girlfriend or something like that, he never loved anyone yet, or maybe there was? I just didn't know? 


Oh stop it yoong, whatever or whoever that is, i don't care, at least i'm here for him, everytime he needs help or something. 


For me, he's so damn perfect, both handsome and cute at the same time, too kind, a caring and lovable person, yes, i really admit, i fell in love with him, not just because of his looks, but his talent and personality too. 


Am i really that lucky? Someone like him is so hard to find..


 But i think not. 


He definitely never like me back, for him, i'm just a friend, a bestfriend rather.

We always stick together everytime, sharing thoughts and secrets, i'm really comfortable and satisfied when i'm with him.


So.. 
This is how i fall in love for someone, having deep thoughts, wild imagination, always happy and excited. I feel like i'm floating in the sky, yup, its one of the signs for you to know if you're really in love with someone. 


But then, i never realized i fell asleep too, beside him. 


So a few hours later, i suddenly woke up and he's still sleeping. I was about to get up but he pulled my hand, and almost fell down into him.


"Don't leave please.." he said it again, while his eyes are closed.


I stared at his face again, and he looks so pale.. He really is in a bad condition, and i just can't move myself and can't stop staring at him..
And.. 

 


I was about to kiss him.

 


But then, 

 


Someone suddenly opened the door. 


And it was Donghae oppa.


"What are you guys doing?" He asked. 


I got up and fixing my hair, "He just want someone to guide him while sleeping so.." i said with a broad smile.


"Oh okay, well i finally finished composing a song and got paid, so i was supposed to wake Ryeong up, but he's i think he's still sick"

/he grabs his head and sighed/

 
"That's great, oppa." I smiled at him. "Yeah, he still have a high fever.." 


"Poor wookie.." /came closer to wook/ "he really looks so sick and pale.. he really need to rest." He recommended. "Oops. I'll go change my clothes first, i smell so bad now, got to go" He sniffed his clothes and then he left out the room. 


That was close, really close.. 


But i think i'm taking this too far.. 

 

Damn you yoona.


Don't do that again.


Friends don't kiss, that's all. 


But.. really, if Donghae oppa didn't come that time.. 


Urgh! Stop it Yoona. Don't! You're freakin' pretty, me, so shut up. 


So i was about to leave the room but i suddenly heard something from ryeo-oppa.. 


I looked at him and he keeps on saying it,


"I love you, Yoona." -Ryeowook


Bonus: 

Here's some Yoonwook pics for you, co-shippers~ lol

(This is edited, so if you know the original pics, then you'll see the difference)

No hate just love~ Thanks for subscribing~ kkk~

-ryeong18