Talk

Unforgettable Past

6-27-13

(Jessica POV)

 

"Unnie.. you sure you're alright?"

 

"Yes seo. Don't worry, i'm always fine."

 

"You look so nervous.. unnie, just face him when you're fully ready."

 

"Then why don't you come with me instead?"

 

"Really? can i?" Seohyun, giving me a puppy eyes look.

 

"Sure. why not?"

 

"Yey!" She suddenly bounced off the walls.

 

"Ya! Why are you so excited?" I pulled down her hair.

 

"Aigoo aigoo, sorry unnie, i jusy wanna go out and chat with them. That's all." Said Seohyun, and pouts.

 

"Really? Alright. Let's go now seobb." 

 

I walked through the door, and so is Seohyun behind. 

So we head off to their dorm. 

 

"Unnie.. if Oppa still don't believe you. Maybe Sungmin oppa will help." She suggested. 

 

"No need." I refused. 

 

"But why?" /sighs/ "Oh yeah. Sorry unnie." She looked down. 

 

So we finally arrived, standing in front of their dorm. 

 

Heechul oppa noticed us and he led us in. 

 

"Hi dudes!" Kyuhyun laughed, approached us, holding up his two hands for a high-five. 

 

"Dude?" Seohyun rolled her eyes on Kyuhyun and blew up her bangs. "We're not even friends." Sacrastic Seohyun. 

 

"Oh come on. How many times do you want me to say sorry to you?" Kyuhyun asked in a sweet voice and stepped closer to Seohyun. "Tomorrow's your day my baby." 

 

Seohyun suddenly slapped Kyu. "Pabo." She crossed her arms. 

 

Everyone started wooo-ing at them,

teasing the two already. 

 

"The master has already started making his moves!" Heechul, pointing to Kyuhyun. 

 

"Shut up hyung." Kyuhyun, glaring at Heechul. 

 

And while they were busy teasing at Seohyun and Kyuhyun oppa. I noticed Donghae, peeking from upstairs, so i quickly hid behind Seohyun. 

 

"What's wrong unnie?" Seohyun asked. 

 

"Donghae's there." I pointed at his room.

 

“Donghae-ah!” Leeteuk oppa shouted, and suddenly Donghae closed the door.

 

“How are ya fishy!!” Kyuhyun.

 

“Maybe he’s okay now!” Heechul.

 

"Ya, sica. Donghae never go out from his room for days now, he don't eat too much anymore.. We never saw him smiling and joining us.." Heechul concerned. 

 

"Yeahh.. And even Yesung and Wookie. But wait, where the hell did they go?" Leeteuk added.

 

"Oh them? They're at the hospital, Ryeong oppa is sick." Seohyun answered.

 

"Hospital!? Aish." Leeteuk, grabbing his head. 

 

"I knew it!" Heechul snapped his fingers. "I noticed him so weak and pale. Oh jinja. " 

 

"Yeah i saw hyung too." Kyuhyun agreed.

 

"Really? Oh crap, i'm such a horrible hyung, i never checked him or even asked him about his condition.. It is my fault, i'm the eldest so i'm the one who'll take care of you guys." Leeteuk, blaming himself.

 

"Don't overreact, oppa. He said he only catched a cold or something." Seohyun crossed her arms.

 

"You sure? then when will they come back home?" Leeteuk asked.

 

"Today oppa." I answered, "Maybe i should go upstairs now." 

 

"Okay, goodluck." Heechul thumbs up.

 

"Thanks~" I waved my hand and went upstairs, 

 

/infront of Donghae's room/ 

 

So here i am. Jessica, explain everything and apologize. Okay? 

I took a deep breath and was about to knock the door but,

it suddenly opened.

 

“Donghae-oppa..” I smiled at him softly.

 

“Jessica..” Donghae stared at me with his mouth, slighty open. "What are you doing here?" He looked away. 

 

I hold his hand. "Please listen to me." 

 

He slowly remove his hand. "We have nothing to talk about." He straightly said. 

 

"Just give me a chance to explain everything." I stepped closer to him. 

 

"Explain what?"

 

"I need you to know what really happened in the past, hae.."

 

"Really? But i'm not interested anymore." He turned away.

 

"You almost got killed when you were unconscious!" I shouted.

 

He suddenly paused for a moment. 

 

"Remember that day when you got hospitilized? And can't even remember what happened before that? We were kidnapped by bad guys, and you became unconscious." I explained. 

 

"Yeah." He nodded. "You weren't there that time and you broke up with me all of a sudden. Was that your reason?" He turned back and widened his eyes on me. 

 

"I ended up our relationship in order for you to get out of danger!" 

 

"I don't get it. Then what am i to you? A baby? So that's why you gave up so easily." 

 

"No. It's not like that."

 

"Then what? Is it because i can't protect you? That i'm weak? Or maybe there's another guy there who is better than me and so you left me!!"

 

"Donghae just listen to me for once!"

 

"And maybe he hurt you and you finally realized that i'm way better than that horrible guy so you're coming back!?" 

 

"Donghae!" 

 

"Or maybe you're just using me for freakin' fame!?" 

 

"No, i will never--"

 

"or maybe, just maybe, there's another guy you really liked in this dorm so you accepted my love in order for you to get closer to him!?"

 

I suddenly slapped his face so hard. "Can you please shut up for a minute!?" 

 

"Shut up? How can i shut up if i'm still hurt because of you!?" 

 

"If you think you're the only one who is still hurt. Well think again!" 

 

"Hey what is happening here!?" Siwon approached. "Oh heyy Jessica." He  looked at Donghae. "Okay sorry for interrupting you guys. But if you guys want to talk. Don't yell at each other. You really can't understand if you keep on doing that." 

 

"Sorry siwonnie." Donghae looked down. 

 

"Alright." Siwon turned away. "You guys really need to fix this thing immediately." He then went off downstairs.

 

"Donghae.. i made a mistake, a wrong decision, i should've fight for you and protect you the time when you were asleep and can't wake you up.."

 

He looked away and ignored me.

 

I looked at Donghae and smiled. "I know i hurt you so bad and left you without saying anything. But now, it seems like you already moved on. Don't worry, i will never ever show myself to you again.. so bye, Donghae ya.." 

 

I turned away from him and then suddenly he pulled me into his arms. "I'm sorry.."

 

"Sorry for what..?"

 

"I honestly still love you. I don't want you to leave again.."

 

And i feel like he's crying, so my tears fell off too. 

 

"I am always here, yeobo~" I giggled. 

 

and then

he suddenly 

fainted

 

"Omo. Donghae oppa? oppa?" /shaking his head/ "Leeteuk oppa! Heechul oppa!!"

 

and everyone rushed upstairs. 

 

"What happened!?" Leeteuk oppa, quickly approached us.

 

"Omo." Seohyun, hugging Kyuhyun's arms.

 

Siwon oppa and Leeteuk oppa carried Donghae and laid him down in bed. 

 

"Like i said, he don't eat that much and been lying down in his bed for days." Leeteuk, and took a deep sigh.

 

"Siwon-ah, make a soup for hae please." Heechul.

 

"Why me? Let him rest for awhile, but where's wookie anyway?" Siwon asked. 

 

"He's with Yesung oppa." Seohyun answered. 

 

"Oh man, we need a cook here. I'm bad at cooking, you know.." 

 

"He'll come back soon, don't worry~" Seohyun chuckled, still hugging Kyuhyun's arms. 

 

"Okay, let's just wait for him then." Siwon, grabbing his head. "And why the hell were you hugging Kyu's arms, seohyun?" He noticed. 

 

"Oh!" Seohyun quickly removed her hands. "Sorry, i didn't know.." 

 

"Just admit it, Seo. You like me, right?" Kyuhyun. 

 

"In your dreams."  Seohyun, sticking her tongue out at Kyuhyun.

 

And so everyone laughed.


 

Hi minna~ lol sorry for not updating so fast. (been so busy lol college life is so urgh) 

and again, thank you guys for subscribing this story of mine hehe.