Cold

Unforgettable Past

6-27-13
(Yoona POV) 

 

I've been feeling so sad and keep thinking about him, after reading his result. 

Why did he lied? Should i tell this to everyone? About his terrible sickness, I can't believe he did keep a secret from us.

Or should i talk to him about it? I don't actually know what to feel, should i be mad? Upset? Or sad? 

 

"Yoona-sshi." Sunny opened the door and yawns. "Where's sicachu and seo?"

 

"I don't know.." I peeped at the clock. "Oh my.. its already noon. Where did they go?" 

 

My phone suddenly vibrated. 
I checked my phone and its a message from Seohyun. 

 

"Hi unnie, please tell sunny unnie that we're here at their dorm. I don't have her number kekeke." -Seohyun

 

"Oh. Seohyun texted me, she's with Jessica right now." I said, to Sunny unnie.

 

"Oh ara. I'll go to sleep again yoong." /yawns/ "why don't you go there too instead?" 

 

"I'm not in a mood unnie.." I refused, stretching my arms and legs. 

 

"Okay fine. If you need something. I'll be in my room. Okay goodnight." Then she closed the door.

 

Then my phone vibrated again.

 

"Unnie. Ryeong oppa and Yesung oppa finally came home. Aren't you coming?" -Seohyun

 

What? Oppa already discharged from the hospital? Without even telling me about it? 

 

"No. I'm alright seo. I need to finish my work." I replied.

 

Is he avoiding me or what? He don't even think of contacting me. But i'm his best friend since high school.. but now it suddenly changed, i feel like he doesn't care anymore.

 

I wanna talk to his dorm mates about his conditions. /gets up/

But.. Come to think of it, Yoong. He's ill and he might need you, so don't be mad or upset..  

/then finally Seohyun texted back/

 

"Unnie, he's looking for you. Don't yoh really wanna come? And yeah Jessica unnie went up to Hae oppa but i don't know what happened between them just now. Oppa collapsed all of a sudden." -Seohyun

"Collapsed? What? He's sick too?" I replied to her text.

 

But i'm so glad that they finally faced each other. I sure hope unnie explained every detail to him, and hoping everything will be fine, will be back to normal, the way it was. 

Oh wait. I wanna go there and to know what's happening. But.. i still feel upset.. still disappointed.. 

And after a few minutes, Seohyun suddenly calling.

 

/answers the call/

"Oh seo?"

"Unnie. Oppas here said that Donghae oppa hasn't been eating from the past few days and locked himself in his room, that's why he collapsed."

"Oh jinja? I knew it. He turned into a gray cloud after Sica unnie showed up." 

"Yeah. But don't you really wanna come and join us here?"

"Nah. Let's give Hae oppa and Sica unnie space, they really need to talk, just the two of them."

"How about ryeo-oppa?"

"Nah.. he's fine and so am i.. i guess.."

"Are you still mad at him..?"

"Molla. Okay seo, i'm hanging up now. I still need to rest for tomorrow.." 

"Okay fine."

/i ended the call/

 

Alright, i'm going. Okay, Yoona. Just act like you don't know yet so. /took a deep breath/ He's your bestest friend so you need to be there. 

/gets up from bed and went out of the room/

Then my phone vibrated again.
I checked my phone to see who texted.

 

"Yoona-ah. I'm sorry about yesterday. Can we talk?" -Ryeowook

 

"Talk about what?" -i replied.

 

Wait. What does he want to talk to? About him? Alright yoong, just pretend like you don't know. Let him tell it by himself.

And he suddenly replied.

 

"You know what i'm talking about." -Ryeowook

 

Oh. So its all about his'? Oh yeah he did notice me that time.


Fine, i'm going. Just don't overly dramatic Yoong.


/so i got myself ready, ate some leftovers, and head off/ 

Okay, i'm on my way now. 

So i texted Ryeong-oppa to inform him. 

Should i ask him about what the 1435 thingy means? Oh nah, it doesn't matter. Maybe just an illusion.

So i already arrived, and everyone was there, except Donghae & Sungmin oppa, and Sunny unnie. 

 

"Long time no see, partner!" Siwon gave me a high five. 

 

"You became taller than before huh!" Me, comparing my height to him.

Yup. We call each other 'partner', we became partners because they picked me to be the girl in their own drama music video, and he starred as the leading man there, well its about two superheroes fighting together to save the world (lol), and so that's why we call each other like that.

 

"Oh hello skinny jeans!" Kyuhyun approached. And what the? Skinny jeans?

 

"Kyuhyun is just too high for now, sorry for that." apologized Heechul, and laughed so loud. 

 

And i looked at Ryeong oppa, he's staring at Siwon oppa like he's jealous or something, and so i approached him.
"Oppa. Why you look so sad?" I grinned at him.

 

"Me?" He points to himself "Look. I'm super duper happy, don't you see?" He said sarcasticly, and forced to laugh.

 

"Well he's happy because you finally got here." Said, Heechul, while playing with his cat.

 

"Anyways, sica unnie. What happened? I'm not informed." I said, to Jessica unnie. 

 

"Its not clear yet. He suddenly collapsed so we need to let him rest for a while." Jessica answered, smiled softly.

 

"Oh. If you need help, just call myself and i'll be there." I said, and did a superman pose. 

 

"One more pose and i'll crack your head!." Kyuhyun joked and laughed so hard. And i didn't notice Seohyun was holding Kyuhyun oppa's hand, and what the hell is the meaning of that?

 

"I am so outdated. I'm outta here." I said, and crossed my arms.

 

"Oh that one? We didn't know either, don't worry!" Leeteuk oppa points to the two of them. 
Seohyun quickly removed her hands from Kyu.

 

"This is nothing okay." Seohyun, covering her face. 

 

"Oh snap out of it seo. Just tell them we're officially a happy couple!" Kyuhyun, pinching Seohyun's cheeks.

 

"Ship! Ship! Ship!" Heechul, Eunhyuk and Siwon, shouting and teasing them.

 

I noticed Yesung oppa so quiet, sitting in the corner with his turtle, and so is Wook oppa, he's obviously just forcing to smile and laugh with the others, 
I'm still waiting oppa to confide it to me but seems like he won't, so i keep on eye contacting him but he's too busy pretending and ignoring me beside him.

 

"Where's Sungmin btw?" Siwon asked. "Its his day off today right?" 

 

"He's in his room, hiding from all his sins he terribly made." Leeteuk oppa straightly answered with his sudden poker face, and Jessica unnie glared at him.

 

"Sin? What did he do?" 

 

"Yeah. Until now, i'm still curious about it. I can't even relate." Eunhyuk, and took a deep sigh.
And suddenly  Donghae oppa showed up from upstairs. 

 

"What happened?" Donghae, grabbing his head and yawns. 

 

Jessica unnie quickly stood up and headed up to Donghae. 
And they started a cold conversation, while me and the others were focused and staring at the two.

 

"Let's continue talking." Jessica said in a cold voice. 

 

"Oh. Is there anything i didn't know yet?" 

 

"Yes."

 

"The reason you said is invalid. So sorry."

 

"So you became cold again?" 

 

"I'm always cold, and the weather too." "Really? Don't you remember anything before you passed out?" 

 

"Well i do remember is, you only explained your nonsense reasons." 

 

"How about this? 'I still love you' and 'I don't want you to leave again'?" 

 

Everyone was surprised about it, and even me. 

Then Donghae oppa suddenly became quiet and looks like he finally remembered what he said.

Sungmin oppa showed up too, Jessica started glaring at him so bad and she grabbed Donghae oppa in to his room and slammed the door. 

 

"Wow. Next episode please!" Kyuhyun shouted. And Seohyun hits him in the face. 

 

"Pabo." Seohyun, sighed.

 

Sungmin oppa went down and heading out. 

 

"Where are you going?" Leeteuk oppa, coldly asked.

 

"I have an urgent meeting." Sungmin looked at Leeteuk oppa coldly , turned away and went off. 

 

"Why are you so cold to him leadernim?" Siwon asked. 

 

"Just ask that kid instead." Leeteuk walked out.

 

 

"Wow. Everyone's been so cold lately." Eunhyuk, crossed his legs while sitting.
And suddenly Ryeowook oppa grabbed my hand.

 

"Let's talk." He said, and yanked me out with him. 

 

"So now its them? What is happening here!?" Siwon, who don't know anything. 

 

"That's an important and serious business." Said, Yesung. "Oops. Someone's calling. Be right back" and He left.

 

"I'm out." Eunhyuk walked out too.

 

"Alright fine!" Siwon crossed his arms and they continued chatting, with Seohyun, Heechul and Kyuhyun.


 

Hi guys~ lol, we don't have an internet connection for days so i can't update, but thank god the wifi's back~