Years Passed

Unforgettable Past

6-18-13 / 10:13am

(Donghae POV)

So it is. 3 years passed.

 
3 years without her, even saying a word that is related to her. But still haven't changed at all. 

Honestly, i'm not yet ready to move on, forget her. Hoping for her to be back.

Everyday i always think about this, about her. 

I'm still hurt, and lack of information about what really happened the last time we met.

But yet i can still handle myself not to cry. Just what i promised to my hyungs and my dongsaengs.

What happened to her? She's not even contacting her friends here, and her bestfriend. 

I always checking my phone, in case she text me. Always doing the old times, secretly.

 

Never deleted any of our selcas. Her selcas, in my phone. Searching her accounts on the social sites. But couldn't find it either.

 
I always doing this everyday, everynight. 


"DONGHAE!!" Someone shouted my name, in an angry voice.

Rushed in front of my room and starts knocking my door. 


-opens the door- 


Oh, it was Eunhyuk. The stupid badass.

 

-facepalm- 


"What's up?" I asked.


"Pfft. You stupid. You left your freakin' dirty clothes in my room and why the hell were you doin' there!?" 
-checks the clothes-

"What? That's not mine bro!" 


"You wear this right!? Right!?" 

 

"Oh no. I don't have that okay!?" 

 

"Its mine hyukjae!" Yesung appeared, grabs the clothes.

 

"Hyu-hyung!? Why the hell!?" Hyuk yelled at Yesung. 

 

"So what!? Every night i'm always at your room you know!?" 

 

"Wha-what!?" 

 

"Well yeah! And i'm your hyung! So what's wrong with this huh!?" 

 

"I don't care you turtle man!!"

 

"I always sing a song for you everynight and it seems like you like it." Yesung grins.

 

"Whaaaat the hell!?" 

 

And starts nagging at each other. And then there's me.

Always getting involved in their freakin' nonsense tales and so i call them the weirdos. 

Man. Watchin' them is really boring so i went downstairs and looks like everyone's here today. 

 

"Oh look! The walking fish!" Kyuhyun laughed, the youngest in this dorm.

We call him. The evil maknae. Bullying his hyungs.

 

"Correction! The handsome walking fish!" I corrected, and did a handsome pose.

 

"Oh knock it off, fishy man. You " Kyuhyun said. 

 

"Stop being rude to your hyung, Chokyu!" Sungmin slapped Kyu's . 

 

"Sorry hyung.." Kyuhyun stopped.

 

"Hahaha! Kyu oppa's afraid of Ming oppa!" Said Seohyun, One of Jessica's close friends, the youngest one. Well after the incident.

Jessica disappeared and never talk to them anymore. 

 

"Sorry hyung~" Leeteuk imitating Kyu. Leeteuk is the owner of this dorm. The eldest and we call him leadernim. Also the joker.

 

"Shut up leehyung!!" Kyu yelled at his hyung. 

 

"I'm so pissed, Chokyu! Stop acting like a little brat!" Sungmin pulled Kyu's ear. 

 

"Alright alright i am so sorryyyy!" Kyuhyun apologized.

 

 "Lunch is reaaady!" Said Ryeowook. Served the food on the table. 

 

"Yey! My favoritee!" Yoona clapped her hands and starts eating. Yoona was Jessica's best friend. Yoona knew everything about her bestfriend until Jessica's disappearance.

 

"Here she goes again" said Heechul and rolled his eyes. We call him Heenim. The second eldest in this dorm and the bossy one. 

 

"Oh. Look what time it is. I need to go to work." And Leeteuk dashed out the door and jumped into the car.

 

"He always rush everything. Geez, the show will start in evening tho." said Heechul.

Well. He works as a host/MC in any shows or concerts. So we always see him on tv. 

 

"Old jerk." Said Kyuhyun and he's pissed. 

 

"Who's the old jerk you sayin'?" Sungmin pulled Kyu's ear down again.

 

"Ow!! You hurtin' me hyung!" Kyu's now starting to cry.

 

"Oh my! The bully being bullied!" Seohyun laughed so hard. 

 

So all i've been doing in my life is watching them like that, i'm always out of place, joins them laughing without knowing why they laugh. isn't this such a happy family? 

While i was talking to myself in my head. A bastard threw an underwear at me. 

I paused for a while and stared it at the moment.

 

"What the f..." i removed the underwear from my face slowly. "This smells.." so i fainted. i was about to die in that moment. It smelled like sht.

 

"What the hell?" Sungmin jawdropped and everyone too. 

 

"Put him on a couch! Pali pali!!" Heechul starts panicking. 

 

And so they carried and laid me down.

 

While my eyes were closed, they were all talking so loud and noisy. 

 

"It was yesung's!!" Heechul pointed at yesung while laughing.

 

"Eunhyuk threw it at donghae's so it's not my fault!" Yesung rolled his eyes.

 

"STFU hyung! Just stop fooling around! You making me sick!" Eunhyuk scolded at his hyung. 

 

"As if i care!" Yesung stuck his tongue out at Eunhyuk.

While hearing them nag like that. I couldn't help it but i burst out laughing. 

 

"Hyung? What's wrong?" Ryeowook asked. 

 

"After smelling his thing, you looked so happy! Should i try that too!?" Kyuhyun took Yesung's underwear and sniffed it so hard.

 

"What the? Oppa? No!!" Seohyun tried to stop Kyu from smelling it.

 

"i can't watch!" Yoona hid behind Ryeowook.

 

"There's no problem with this thing guys! Try it!" Kyuhyun said and still smelling it. 

 

"That's my saeng!" said Yesung, delightedly. 

 

"I'm outta here! Let's go unnie!" Seohyun rolled her eyes on Kyu and suddenly yanked Yoona out.

 

And so everyone laughed at Kyuhyun.

They really are my family, even if not blood related. They always do this everyday.

When i'm with them, i feel so happy and complete.

_____________________

Just a short chapter lol. Next chapter will be updated tomorrow~  

-ryeong18