Dream

Unforgettable Past

6-19-13, 11:30am

(Donghae's POV) 

I'm hearing someone calling me. "Donggghaeeee" 


I'm already awake but i still can't open my eyes. 

Well nahh. It's just another nonsense things i don't wanna hear.

"Awooooo." 

Oh great. And now scaring me? I know it's only Yesung hyung, just changing his voice again like a girl so blah.

"Hey goldfish!" Someone shouted and slapped my . 

So i opened my eyes and looked behind.

and it was.. Jessica?

I get up from bed and looked at her from head to toe.

"Are you really.. Jessica?" I asked. I rubbed my eyes and looked her again and she's really her.

"I still love you Donghae.."  she put her hand on my face while crying. 

So my tears are falling too.

"Why did you do that thing?" and i cry even harder. 

"I'm sorry. But i love you, Donghae. I still do."

"Don't you ever leave me again..." i said and hugged her so tight.

But...

She did it again.

Putting my hands away from her again.

"I'm sorry..." she said while crying and she left.

"Jessica. Come back!!" I shouted. "Jessicaa. Jessicaaaaa!" 

 

....

 

"HYUNG!" someone shouted and shook my head.

I opened my eyes with tears fallin'. So Its Ryeowook who waked me up.

"What the hell happened, hyung?" he asked.

"I.." I looked down and wiped my tears. "Nothing. Just a nightmare" and gave him a smile.

"Well. I heard you screaming when I was cooking lunch down stairs... So I rushed in to your room." He said "And its already noon hyung, let's go down stairs. Lunch is served." he stood up.

"Sure, wook. You go first."

"Okay, hyung." And he left. 

I really thought it was real and yeah thanks to Ryeowook. 

Its already been 3 years so it is impossible for her to come back. But What if? 

-shakes my head-

Don't ever think about it, Donghae! 
Oh my head hurts. Silly me. Always waking up late. 

-stands up and walks to the door, opens the door and walks down stairs- 

"Hi oppa!" Yoona greeted and waves up her hand.

"Oh hey yoong." -sits down- "Why are you here anyway?"

"Nah~" then puts the food-filled spoon in . "Just wanna taste wookie oppa's food." She said while chewing.

"Hahaha. Why do you eat so much and not getting fat?" I joked.

"I don't know" -eats-
 

-Ryeowook giggled- "So is it delicious?"

"Yeah!!" Raises her hand with the spoon. "And that's the reason why i really love you!" She said loudly.

She was really surprised of what she said and her face turns red. And so is Ryeowook. 

But then.."What is the meaning of that?" Leeteuk asked, arrived with Yesung and Sungmin just now. 

"Oh.. Eh.. That's why i really love you as a cook and a friend. You silly!" She joked.

"Ah! I thought something is happening here." Said Leeteuk and pointed his hand to Ryeowook. "You're still a baby to us so no love love yet okay!" And Leeteuk laughed.


"Oh come on. Hyung.  He's already in his age for him to love a woman" said Sungmin while unpacking the things they bought. 

"Don't worry. Even if you, hyungs someday, would allow me to have a girlfriend. I'm sorry but i'm not interested at all." Ryeowook said confidently and turned away.

They were teasing him but Wookie just ignoring them. And then there's me, watchin' them laugh also makes me laugh. 

"So hae. Any love life now?" Leeteuk hyung asked me and he sat on the table, in front of me of course.

"Lovelife? I'm out." I turned away from him and raised my hand.

"How about Jessi--" then Sungmin covered Leeteuk's mouth with a bread. "Even if you're the owner of this dorm, Don't you ever mention that name!" Sungmin

suddenly shouted in a loud, angry voice. 

"It's okay hyung.." i said and gave them a smile.

"It's not okay! You guys. Urgh!" and he went upstairs. 

"What the hell is wrong with Sungmin oppa? He's so scary.." said Yoona, she looked so scared and she hides her face.

"He's always like that when it comes to.." answered Ryeowook and also said Jessica's name but with no voice.

"Well as a hyung, he's just being over protective to Donghae." Yesung added, while feeding his turtle, Ddangkoma. 

"Okay i'm sorry!" Leeteuk apologized. 

"No. It's really okay hyung! Really." I said, i suddenly think of Jessica. Wonderin' where she is now. 

"Fishy's sad. Maybe you want to listen to my angel voice again?" Yesung said with excitement (like he was joking but he's damn serious when it comes to this)

"No thanks hyung, i'm fine." I refused. 

"So.. why were you screaming in your room, donghae oppa?" Yoona asked.

"We're totally worried about you hyung." Ryeowook added.

"I'm seriously fine, come on guys." I said.

"I’ll just check Sungmin upstairs, okay?” Leeteuk turned away and went upstairs.

“Yoona-sshi! You ate all the food!?” Ryeowook widen his eyes on Yoona.

“Oh my! I didn’t mean to oppa! Mian!” Yoona apologized, and Ryeowook took a deep sigh. “I’m really sorry oppa!” Yoona pouts at Ryeowook and does the aegyo thing. 

“Alright. It’s okay Yoong, I’ll cook again.” Ryeowook looked away and blushed a little.

“Thank you oppa!~” She hugged Ryeowook. 

“Yah! Is there something between you two?” I asked and crossed my arms.

“No hyung, we’re just friends! Right yoong?” He stared at Yoona, smiling. 

“Ye-yeah.. just friends.” She looked away and pouts.

“Hahaha! I know! But you two really look good together, to be honest.” I acknowledged them and laughed. 

They looked at each other, and blushed. 

“YOU DIRTY RAT! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO YOU!?” Leeteuk’s voice crackled with anger. And seems like they’re fighting upstairs. 

“Are they fighting, or what?” I smirked. “I’ll go check them.” I stood up and went upstairs. And when I was about to open the door, I heard Jessica’s name.

“Please forgive me, hyung.” Sungmin’s voice. 

With my curiousity, I opened the door and they look surprised and paused for a while. 

  “What is happening here, you guys?” I asked them.

“Ah-eh. Nothing, donghae.” Leeteuk pulled me out of the room. “Your sungmin hyung is stupid, he broke up with his girl for no reason... J-just don’t mind him, okay?” He explained.

“He has a girlfriend?” I asked again, never thought Sungmin have that. I stared at Sungmin, wiping his tears and stood up. 

“Yeah. I’m stupid, really. I left her for no reason and now I realized I love her.. That’s all hae.” He flashed me an insincere smile.

“But I think I heard the name, Jessica.” I looked at him in the eye. Looks like he’s making excuses. 

“You just misheard it, Hae.” Leeteuk patted my shoulder. 

...

(While at the kitchen)

“This is the first time seeing them like that.” Ryeowook said, while looking at his hyungs upstairs. “It’s too obvious they’re lying.” He added.

“I think so too. Never heard of Sungmin having a girlfriend or something.” Yoona nodded and bit her finger. “Well, whatever the reason is, I’m going home, thanks oppa by the way~ “She turned away.

“Wait, before you go” he gave Yoona a big cookie. “I made this for you” He smiled brightly, Yoona blushed.

“Thanks again oppa!” she smiled back and rushed off.

“Okay! I’m starving already!” Leeteuk hugged himself.

“Oops! Yoona ate it all” Ryeowook grabbed his head.

“That little choding.” And leeteuk starts nagging, and they just laughed.