The Truth

Unforgettable Past

6-21-16 
(Jessica POV)
 
 I already explained everything to Yoona, well she's the most trusted person i have in my life, and even Ryeo-oppa..

should i tell this to him too? Well i have a trust on him, So i got Ryeo-oppa's number from Yoona.


"Ryeo-oppa! This is Jessica, still remember me? Happy birthday you giraffe! So how are you guys?" -My message to Ryeo-oppa.

Well it is his birthday today tho.


When i got back here in Korea, i want everything to be back the way it was, the happiest moments in my life, the unforgettable ones, precious ones, that i had with them, especially with my first love, Donghae. If only i could protect Donghae back then..


I was so happy and satisfied but when a guy named Kris suddenly came into our lives, the bonds we have.. he destroyed it.

The date was January 8, 2010. A week before i gave up everything.

 

>flashback<
01-08-10


"Yeobo.." /pinching his cheeks/ "Let's go shopping~" i whispered to him while he was pretending sleeping. 


"Pleasee." /kisses him/ 


And then he suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at me. 
"What did you just said, Mrs. Lee?" 


"I said, let's go shopping, yeoboo~" i repeated and did some aegyo.


"Stop doing that, you woman" He pinches my cheeks. 


"Get up already!~" /pulling him out of his bed/ "or else, i will make you bald!" I joked. 


"Okay okay sicachu. I'll just get ready. You too okay?" He took off his shirt and walks out the room. 


So i followed Donghae downstairs, and Ryeowook and Yoona were there. 


"Shopping again hyung?" Ryeowook asked Donghae. 


"Yup, well, its my princess' command tho." He answered. 


"Take a bath already!" I slapped his . 


"Okay, mian~" he apologized. 


So while my yeobo's getting ready, we, Yoona and Ryeo-oppa were talking about things while waiting. 


And then finally he's done.


"Let's go, My princess." He held my hand. "Bye guys." And so we're off.


While walking down the streets, i've felt something strange, and looks like someone's following us. 


"Oppa. I think someone's following behind us.." I'm starting to look scared and holding Hae's arms too tight.


/looks behind/ "you're just too sensitive, yeobo. It's just your imagination." 


So we ignored it, but then suddenly, 3 guys quickly approached us and covered our faces from behind. 

So i fell asleep and they started carrying us inside the van. 

 

..


As i open my eyes, but still blurry. I looked around, the lights are off so i really can't see a thing and i can't move, and looks like my hands are tied up with a rope, and my mouth covered with a tape. 


What the hell is happening? Where's Donghae? 


"Hello, Jessica." A strange voice of a guy whispered to my ears coming from behind.

And then he removed the tape covered in my mouth.


"Who are you? Please let me go." I asked, i think my arms are still tied up in the chair.


"you don't know me, but i know you very well." He replied.


And i'm still curious about him. I can't even recognize his voice.

 

And now he finally turned the lights on. I quickly looked around without realizing that there was someone's infront of me.


And it was Donghae, so much blood on his face, neck, shoulders. He's unconscious, and there's something has stuck in his left arm. 


"Donghae!" I shouted at him, but still he's unconscious..


I don't know what to say.. i don't know what to do.. what the hell happened? I started sobbing and still trying to get myself out. 


"You don't even realize that i'm here, beside you?" The guy smirked. So i stared at him, angrily. "Don't be like that, my queen." He touches my cheeks and i quickly removed his hand on my face by shaking my head.


"Who the hell are you!?" I yelled at the guy.


"The name's Kris. Your #1 stalker since childhood." He answered. "Well.. I'm so done with the relationship you have with this guy.." he pulled Donghae's hair down.

 

"You don't even know me! So why are you doing this? Let us go already!" I yelled at him again as i move myself unsteadily from side to side. 


"I know you already, you're the one i love the most, ever since i saw you." He grabs my cheeks. "You'll be mine." And he smirked. "I want you to be mine forever, jess." He said, as he pressed his lips to me. I shook my head again. 


"You ert." /staring at him so bad/ 


"Well.. i've been watching you the whole time. And some sort kinda jealous because of this dumb guy, so.. i decided to bring you here for the most awaited show." He laughed evilly. 


"Nonsense!" 


"Brothers!" Looks like he's calling out the other guys from before.. 


Now they appeared themselves, the other one looks like.. Sungmin..? Their faces were covered with black scarfs.

And they started beating up my unconscious Donghae. I tried stopping them but they still continue punching, kicking him.

After an hour of beating up, they stopped and left us. I almost cry some blood, watching Donghae tortured like that.. 


So we spent our day here without eating.. Donghae is still unconcious, i can't even think a plan for us to escape, so all i can do is to watch him, like that.
And so the next day. It's still the same, he still won't woke up. And looks like they're doing the same thing again. 


"Are you ready for round 2, Jessica?" -Kris


"Stop this. Please.." I stared at him, begging.


"Boys! You may start now." And the guys already started kicking and punching Donghae.


I can't stand this anymore. I can't watch. I want to close my eyes but i can't. 
I don't really know what to do but to cry and scream, i can't let my arms untied up, watching my Donghae being beaten up live. 


"Please stop doing this.. i'm begging you.." I begged while sobbing. "What can i do to make you stop.." 


"Okay. Stop for a while, boys." He finally stopped them. "Want me to stop torturing your boyfriend?" He asked. "Well, the next one for this is his death." He added and smiled so evilly. 


And so i nodded. "Please.. leave him alone.." i begged once again. 


"But in 3 conditions. Break up with him, you'll come with me to America, and be mine." He grins.


"But.." i looked down.


"Continue boys." He ordered them to continue again.


"Okay okay! Just leave him alone!!" I accepted his conditions. 


"Now that's my girl. You. Should break him up by next week. Or else." He smirked. "Boys. Untie them up now." He turned away and walks out.


So the two guys untying our arms out, and the other one really looks like Sungmin, is it really him..? 
"Sungmin oppa...?" 


The other guy (who looks like Sungmin) looked at me, his eyes were red and teary, "i'm sorry.. Jessica.." he apologized.


I was surprised, widened my eyes on him. I can't believe it. Why... why min-oppa..? 


I glared at him while he's untying up Donghae (still unconcious) and he looked back at me again and his tears were falling, but i looked away. 
i'm so mad at him, really. 


Now they're done untying us up.. i quickly ran off the building, carrying Donghae on my own, calling for help, and rushed to a near hospital. 

...

(At the hospital)


"What happened eonnie!?" Yoona asked and quickly approached me with Ryeowook. "You guys been gone for 2 days, where the hell have you guys been!?" 


I hugged Yoona but didn't answer her question. 


"Who did this, sica?" Ryeowook asked angrily. 


I wiped my own tears and smiled, "don't worry, its nothing. He just fell down all of a sudden." I made an excuse.


"Is that so?" Ryeowook sat beside Donghae. "Poor hyung.. he looks so tired.. i'll let Leeteuk hyung know.." so he messaged Leeteuk to come over.


"I'll text Sunny unnie and the others too." Yoona messaged our dorm mates too.


"Please take care of him for a while.. i got to go." I turned away and rushed off the room, and starts crying by myself, i don't have a choice but to accept this kind of fate.


 


After 3 years.. I've finally escaped from Kris, i will never come back to him. I suffered too much because of him,

Yes, i admit, i was such a stupid and a coward person, i made a horrible mistake, making decisions without even thinking.

and now i'm back at my home again, i will do everything to make it all normal again. 

_____________

Tadaa~ and again, i'm not that good in English lol.

Hope you guys enjoy this kkk~ 

Please do subscribe for you to be updated in this story. ^^

No hate just love!~ Seeya!

-ryeong18