Heat

Unvoiced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I could've left you home but I wanted to make sure that you were slightly entertained in the least." I told Mina, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

All four boys are quiet in the backseats, I just smirked. I feel like, no, I know they forgot that I'm almost three to four years older than them. After Chan and Han's little outburst, I had them locked outside my room until it was time for us to leave for soccer practice.

All of us go to the same high school, I met them through the soccer team. There are only three girls on the team and these four little boys flocked to me because I was apparently the hottest one and a 'bad '.

Is that an insult? Well, I don't really listen to all that crap so I don't know if that should make me offended or if they're trying to come for me—either way, I will and can end their lives.

I parked the car and remain inside for a few seconds before getting out to help the boys in lugging some of the equipment in.

Mina attempts to take a few bags from Felix and Chan but I stopped her.

"It's a good exercise. Let them do it," I said. She falls back behind me, walking with her hands together.

The temperature is already starting to pick up and we've only just sat down. The majority of the other boys are here already but we're still missing a couple people like Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Yoongi, Hoseok—all those losers (I say that lovingly).

"Alright, ladies, up and on your feet! A couple laps around! Let's go!" Coach yells and we all take a second to stretch. 

I throw my keys to Mina. "You can stay in the car if you get hot, feel free to go home. If you do that, make sure to come back around 4:30 to pick me up."

She gives a little nod and sits on a bench next to the Gatorade barrel. She's my only focus as I'm running; she came in a white oversized T‐shirt and a pair of shorts that stop in the middle of her thighs.

I try my best to repress those thoughts that might get out of hand, and end up with me thinking about kissing her neck and .

She's my try! That's wrong, man. She's a pez and I'm a price.

That is not how it works in Cavna, especially Stacia. It's more tolerated in the less wealthy provinces but not Stacia. 

When Coach blows his whistle for us to stop, we jog back to the middle of the field to stretch.

As soon as our skin touches the ground, Han starts to run, his mouth all about the girl sitting not far away from us. All the while he's telling the whole world about her, he keeps glancing over at me, I'm just waiting for him to say something out of turn. 

"There's no way that's your try," Jeongyeon proclaims with a scoff and mutters something under her breath to Changbin. 

I lean back onto my hands with my legs still spread wide open. "Uhm, she is. Should I do something to prove it?" 

"Call her over here." 

I look back towards the bench and whistle. She doesn't even look up and just gets to w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter