Red

Unvoiced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oh, my god, harder. Put more pressure r‐right there. Oh, yeah. That's the spot." I woke up with a nasty knot in my back this morning. Since I sent Tiffany off to do a little bit of grocery shopping and Minho is getting his annual medical work done, Mina is the only one in the house that can do it for me.

My back is facing towards her while she's standing at the edge of my bed digging whichever body part into my back muscles and she's doing one hell of a good job. 

"Okay, my neck now but ease up a bit." She abruptly stops, placing her fingers on the exposed skin of my neck. Slowly and gently begins to apply force in circular motions with her fingertips. I motion for her to add a bit more force and when her ring finger hits a particular spot closer towards my collarbone, I melt into my bed and swat at where her finger was at. 

"Damn, I forgot about that place. How fun," I say sarcastically, standing. I notice the deep shade of crimson in her cheeks. "Why are you blushing? Are you embarrassed?"

Once I mention it, she brings her hands up to her face and she can't seem to hold eye contact with me for more than two seconds. I'm still standing here, staring at her with a confused look, I don't know what it was that I did or she did that has her embarrassed and blushing to no end.

"Mina, Mina, look at me." At this point, I'm starting to laugh because I've never seen someone's face so red before, plus she's being cute with how she's hiding behind her arms and hands. Her arms and hands are practically glued together and to her face. I can't even get them to budge, I'm pulling at them with as much strength I can use without hurting or bruising her. 

"Well hello," I hear someone say from the door, I stop attempting to get her limbs away from her face to see Tiff stand in the middle of the door with three grocery bags in her hands and this smug look plastered on her face. 

"You're lucky Tiffany's here to interrupt. Unfortunately, your work is done here," I whisper to her and after a shy nod, she quickly exits the room with her face burning.

Fany's gaze on her lingers for a few seconds before she dramatically turns her focus to me, striding towards me with those damn bags still in her possession. I try to avoid talking to her about what that was by peeking into the plastic but she forces the six bags behind her. 

"What did I stumble in on? Hopefully, I didn't interrupt any potential good loving." She raises her eyebrow.

I fall back onto my bed and roll around in my covers, comfortably rolled in a tight burrito of covers.

"Looks like you two were getting real close. Care to explain?" She takes a seat at the edge of my bed and tugs the comforter tightly wrapped about my body until I eventually give i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter