Note of Elucidation

Unvoiced
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Well, uhm... mallows for you (Ɔ ˘⌣˘)Ɔ〰♥ who's here for this little note I've decided to write after years of keeping Unvoiced in AFF.

You don't have to read this, Hun. I just feel the need to explain on what has happened while writing this story.

I know the story's pacing seems rushed and left some of y'all hanging. Wait, maybe not some, but most of you. But, it really did, right?

 

For one, I tried to finish this story as fast as I can. I know, sounds ridiculous for some reason, but I just can't leave this story behind without any updates. Did I literally said those italic words before? Apparently, I did. Goodness.

I guess I never really wanted to rewrite a story's title with 'Put on hold' in it. 'Cause if I ever, ever impose 'On-hold' on the title, uh... expect this story to not progress anymore. That's just the way I am. Another thing, this was written when I used to exist as a little cringey lad, who has a habit of imagining various scenarios and expecting it to be spectacle and mind-blowing... well, bad news for you, little one, it is not.

Those were also the days where I post a story, then another story, and so on, without planning its whole entire outline/plotline. Hence, Unvoiced happened. I was too excited and immersed at the thought of finally being able to write, and... this is the result.

So, I'd like to express my sincere apology for those who had been disappointed with its ending and pretty m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter