I'm in Love with a Shikshin? Pt. 3

The Tales of the Royalty

I ran up the hill until my lungs gave out. I was halfway there.

"Just.....a.......little......more........"

I kept running until i reached the top. 

She wasn't there.

I leaned against the railing, panting hard.

Damn it! Where could she be? I looked around, and finally gave up.

Maybe this was how things were supposed to be. As much as I didn't want to admit that, I had to realize it sooner or later.

Unconsciously, my tears started falling. 

Sunny. Lee SoonKyu. The girl I loved. I lost my chance with her. The one chance I had.

*Sigh* I sat down and leaned my back against the railing. I closed my eyes, feeling the breeze run through my ponytail. I opened my eyes to look up at the night sky. Was she looking up at the same sky? A lone tear dropped down as I thought of her.

I hung my head. Why am I such a pabo? I was THIS close to kissing her........

And now, she's gone.

What is wr-

"Looking for me?"

WAH! I looked up, abruptly. There she was, illuminated by the pale moonlight. My angel.

"Ob- No- Ye- No- Grm...." I looked back down, blushing. Why was I so awkward?

"You were, weren't you?"

I cautiously looked up. She moved closer, and I could tell that her face was wet. I immediately got up and went over to her.

"Here." I offered my handkerchief to her. She wouldn't take it. Instead, she just turned her face away from me. "G-gwaenchana."

Being the gutsy person I now was, I reached over and gently wiped her face. 

"Don't cry, ok? It hurts me to see you cry." Chakkaman. Were these words really coming out of MY mouth?

She looked up, and grabbed my hand. The one that was still absentmindedly wiping her cheek. "Sooyoung...." She sobbed and ran into my arms, her tears dampening my shirt.

I couldn't move. THE Sunny Lee. Was crying. In my arms. 

I wrapped my arms around her tightly, and gently calmed her down.

"You pabo! You're such a pabo!" She was pounding her adorable little fists against me.

"Wae? Why am I a pabo?"

"B-because. You never noticed me..."

EXCUUUUUUUSE ME? Girrrrrrl. Hold up. "I never noticed YOU? YOU never noticed ME!!!!" I held her out at arm's length.

She just stared at me. "Are you kidding me? I've always noticed you! I've been drooling over you since you entered school in 9th grade!"

My jaw dropped. All this time...? "You mean.....you've always liked me?"

She slapped my arm. "You know, for someone as smart as you, you sure are DUMB!!!!!!"

She did not just... "You just called me dumb? No one calls me dumb! I am NOT dumb! I may be clueless, sometimes thoughtless, sometimes-"

"Just shut up and kiss me already." She then proceeded to wrap her arms around my neck, pulling my face and body towards hers. Her eyes were closed.

Deja vu much?

But this time, I saw fireworks explode behind my closed eyelids. I felt my arms wrap around her waist, tightly, pulling her in closer. Our lips moved in sync, our bodies fit perfectly together, like the pieces of a puzzle. 

It was a moment that I wanted to last forever.

The kiss ended when we both ran out of air. We reluctantly broke apart, but even so, that lingering, tingling feeling of the kiss still danced around on my lips and in my heart.

"You.....are.....suchagoodkisser...." Sunny suddenly breathlessly splurted out. She clasped her hands over .

I smiled and grabbed her waist once again, pulling her closer to me. "Really?" I stared into her moon-shaped eyes.

She nodded and blushed. 

"Well, I-" *GROWWWWWL* I let go of Sunny's waist and held onto my stomach.

She started giggling. "YAH! Again? Didn't we just eat dinner?" 

I smiled sheepishly. "Yeah, but....I skipped dessert."

She howled like a hyena. She saw me staring at her weirdly and gave me a light peck on the cheek. She laughed again. She moved in closer to me, snuggling up against me. 

"So..........that means that I'm in love with a Shikshin?" She gave me a cute smile and giggled. I kissed her lips. After the kiss, I lingered above her face for a few more seconds, slowly taking in every single one of her beautiful, angelic features.

"Well........I'm for sure in love with a Danshin." I laughed. She slapped me. "Yah. My height is a sensitive topic."

"Araso, araso." I gently her hair. She sighed and leaned against me. Suddenly, something popped into my head,

"Sunny-ah. I know that we've already *ahem* ...kissed, but, Sunny, will you be my girlfriend?"

She smiled and wrapped me in a tight hug. "I've been waiting for this moment for my entire life! YESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I happily kissed her under the romantic moonlight. Of course, my stomach would think that this was an appropriate time to growl.

She started laughing. "Hahaha, I seriously am in love with a Shikshin!"

I just grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Merry Belated Christmas, y'all! I know I've been a bad author :( 
But I'm still really sickkkkk. Bleh~~~~
But please comment and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~
SARANGHAEYO!!!!!!!!!!!!~