Unspoken Love

The Tales of the Royalty

"Tell me you love me."

"No." I love you.

"Tell me."

"Absolutely not."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't love you. Period." Lies.

"Why don't you love me? Question mark?"

"Go away." Stay.

"No."

"Yes. Leave me be." Be with me.

"I don't want to."

"Fine. Then, I'll go." I want to stay.

"No! Don't! Please, don't. Don't leave me alone."

"Why should I be caring about you?"

"Because! Deep down inside, you know you care about me! You know that you love me back."

"I don't. I don't love you back." I do.

"Just give me a chance! I'll prove to you my love for you! I'll prove how far I'm willing to go to get your heart!"

"Oh really? Says you and everyone else out there!"

"No! My feelings for you are sincere! I've-I've never felt this way about anyone else before. Ever! My feelings for you are true. My longing for you is breaking me."

"No matter what you say or do, I'll never love you back." I can't.

"Don't go. At least stay here with me. Don't leave me all by myself." I won't.

"Fine. To stop your annoying nagging, I'll stay. For five minutes." I want to stay for eternity. With you.

"Yay! Can we do something together then?"

"Pabo Danshin! What can we do in five minutes?" Everything. I want to do everything with you in five minutes.

"Don't call danshin! I'm still thinking....um....well...."

"Hurry and think of something, or I'm gone."

"WAIT! WAIT! Hold on! Let me think. It'll take two seconds." You're so beautiful, even when you're thinking.

"Hurry." Take your time.

"I GOT IT! Wait...Nah...."

"I'm leaving. Now. Sorry."

"No! I still have two minutes left before you have to go!" You can have eternity if you wanted.

"I'm losing my patience. And you have one minute left." I don't mean it.

"Um....ah....mianhe."

"What the-"

Time stops. The only sound echoing through the empty gym was of my heartbeat.

Can you hear it?

I feel the softness of your lips against mine. I start pulling away, but my mind is screaming no.

I lean into you, wrapping my arms tighter around your waist. Your thin, beautiful waist, sculpted perfectly.

My cold appearance falls. Falls because of you. You've melted me, both inside and out.

I've tried resisting you; you and your adorable charms.

But I couldn't. I wasn't strong enough.

Even though this isn't right, it feels right.

Just the two of us.

Like this.

It feels right.

"Sorry." Don't be.

"...That was...." Beautiful, refreshing, transcending, wonderful, glorious. Love?

"Sorry."

"Amazing..."

"What?"

"Amazing."

"Really?"

"........"

"Are you ok? Did I shock you-"

I take your lips in mine again. I taste the love you felt for me, the love that was left unreciprocated for so long. It tastes fresh, like ripened strawberries on a hot summer's day.

You lean into me, wrapping your arms around my neck. Your body grinds against mine; you want more of me.

I want more of you. Much more.

My hands travel up and down your smooth backside, feeling your curves and memorizing each little bump.

You are my world now.

You are mine now.

"......Are you?"

"........."

"Are we.....?"

"I love you." I love you. I really do. I love you.

"But you said-"

"I know. But my heart screams for you, longs for you, begs for you. I can't live without you. I can't keep away from you anymore."

"I-"

"You're mine now."

You've always been mine. And I have always been yours.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For giving me five minutes with you."

"You can have my eternity if you wanted to."

My life, my love, and my heart belong to you now. I won't let you go.

"Hold me."

Always.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I present to you: DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~

Man, I'm feeling so much better now! My sickness has finally gone away, and my leg is getting much, much, MUCH better! If I could, I'd jump up and high-five you all, but I can't :'(

How'd you like this story/style of writing?

Like? Dislike? LOVED? HATED?

Aigoo~~~ The things Soshified does to me......... yeah, I've been wasting away, reading fanfics on Soshified. Guilty.

But......yeah.

Please COMMENT and subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I don't get any comments, I will start crying :'(

Jkjkjkjkj

But seriously though, please comment! It really makes my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~Saranghaeyo~~~