Chap. 10

Fool

    As what he said he took her out on a date to him it was a successful plan since Tiffany never took a glance at her phone which was blinking nonstop, he smiled widely as he and his wife enjoy the time of their life… he did everything he could so she wouldn’t touch her phone at all. Now they’re on their way to the amusement park, he wanted to borrow Soo’s car but Tiffany refuse and wanted to ride a bus with him so she could cuddle with him while they’re on their way, this is his wife who he had ask for marriage and the one whom he plan to share his plans until they grow old.

   “What do you want to ride first? Or do you want to eat?” was his first questions when they entered the amusement park “Tae we just arrived and had sandwich at home let’s work around first and let’s decided what to ride together” Tiffany said entwining their hands swinging it also “ok if that’s what my princess wants” Taeng smile sweetly at her as they continue to stroll. Tiffany pulled her husband with her when they saw a store selling some couple stuff, she knows he’s not fond of it but to she forced him to but couple headbands and shirts of course she’ll choose the color, Taeng pouted at the color of the shirt he’s wearing “Fany-ah please let me change” he whines cutely at her tugging her arms “no Tae it looks good on you.. you should have a lot of pink clothes inside our closet” Tiffany smile “but baby~… aissshh fine” he pouted and just went with the flow with her, he looked around and spotted a haunted house he smirk looking at her “baby I think I know how you can make it up to me” he said still wearing the smirk on his face “what is it?” she asks smiling oblivious “just follow me oh and promise me you won’t hate me after” he said showing her his puppy eyes “ok, I won’t and will never hate you” she said pinching his cheeks “ok let’s go” he said excited as they made their way to the haunted house.

    Taeng was grinning widely once they went out the haunted house, Tiffany stuck with him not letting him go “Fany-ah it’s over now… we’re outside already” he said but the latter shake its head making him laugh “aigoo such a cutie… don’t worry we’ll take a break ok? Then we’ll go ride again you choose the next ride” Taeng said lifting the girls chin up who has a pout on her face “I hate you” she said looking away from him “hey you promise you wouldn’t hate me?” Taeng pouted also then they made a pouting battle while looking at each other after a minute or so Taeng made a fist pump jumping around as he smile widely his wife loose the battle “you treat me snacks!!!!! YIIEEEE” Taeng squeal and hug her tight “hahaha ok, ok you dork” Tiffany giggle stopping him from jumping.

    The two were now just walking around letting the food they consume down and letting the silence consume them enjoying the fact that they’re together just like the old times when no one was in between them, having the thought about the guy Taeng frowns “what will happen tomorrow? Are they going to meet up again while I’m at work … What should I do? Should I pretend that I’m sick so she won’t meet him or… Aisshhh eotteokhe I don’t want her to know that I already know… tsk stop thinking right now Taeng and just focus making her happy right now… you’ll get your revenge soon” He thought clenching his fists, Tiffany noticed the grip of her husband she look at him and saw that he’s frowning again “Tae?” she called his attention and when he looked at her he smile “do you know how beautiful you are?” he asks caressing her cheeks lovingly “I don’t know you tell me” she said blushing “you’re very beautiful, so beautiful that I wouldn’t get tired saying that you are beautiful even if they found the most beautiful creature or girl here on earth for me you Tiffany Hwang will always be beautiful inside and out that’s why I married you” he said not breaking those loving gaze he gave her “and I’ll kill every guy who will try to take you away from me… because you are mine only mine” he said seriously his soft and warm stare turned into a cold one shivering her spine and making her gulp “o-of course no one will take me away from you… and no one will take you away from me” Tiffany smile.

---

     Taeng and Tiffany was having their breakfast when they were disturbed by the phone, Tiffany looked at her phone and was hesitating to answer it or not “you can answer it” Taeng said not sparing a glance at the girl and just continue eating, Tiffany ignored it and continue eating but the phone rang again and again “just answered it Tiff” he said finally looking at her “no don’t mind it” Tiffany said still eating but Taeng slammed his hands on the table and glared at her “JUST FREAKING ANSWER IT TIFFANY!! WHY DON’T YOU ANSWER YOUR PHONE WHILE YOU’RE IN FRONT OF ME ARE YOU KEEPING SOMETHING FROM ME?! IF YOU’RE NOT ANSWER THE GOD DAMN PHONE!” Tiffany gulped at his outburst this is the first time she saw his husband got mad and shouted at her, she took her phone and answered it on the living room leaving Taeng on the kitchen “what the hell Taeng?! Why the hell did you shout at your wife… god! Uggghh” Taeng shake his head and followed his wife but he saw her walking out of the apartment, taking his jacket he decided to follow her,  keeping his distance he saw her entering a coffee shop eh too entered and sat a few tables away from them. 

   “Are you ok? Why are you crying?” Nickhun asks as he wipe away Tiffany’s tears “w-we just had a fight when you were calling” Tiffany said as she sniff “oh god I’m sorry” he said and hugged her soothing her back “no, n-no it’s ok… I’m fine… maybe he wasn’t just on the m-mood” Tiffany said as she wipe her tears smiling at the guy next to her assuring she’s fine, Nickhun just nodded and hugged her again, while the guy on the other hand clenched his fists tightly as he made his way out the coffee shop.

    Taeng was walking along the streets with tears falling down his face he doesn’t mind the look of other people as they look at his face why would he care when they don’t know the reason of his tears, he remember how that guy wipe the tears on her face he used to do that, the way that guy hugged and comfort her he also used to do that every time Tiffany cry because she saw a bug or when they’re watching some sad movies, he chuckle at how his wife get scared so easily. Taeng just walked he has no strength to care where his feet take him, he just wanted to be alone and he doesn’t want to see his wife to be with another guys arm, he sigh and turn right to cross the street but didn’t notice the approaching car coming towards him and before he could react he was already on the ground and hit his head hard on the ground a vision of a short woman and a tall guy was the last thing he saw before he went unconscious.


CHAPPY 10!!!! I'm sorry if the last part is bad TT.TT Mian!!! THANKS FOR COMMENTING, SUPPORTING AND SUBSCRIBING GUYSS!!! i HOPE YOU WON'T GET TIRED XD BYE~