Chap. 31

Fool

               Some people said having a baby is hard especially when it’s more than 1 baby; you have to be cautious in what they eat, play or wear, you need to be alert at all times once you’re around them, feed them at the right time, change their diapers, check how warm or hot their milk is but if you have patience you can do all thins things with just a snap of your fingers and of course a big help from your partner will all make things more easier. Taeng couldn’t hide his smile once he open his eyes to greet the sun and his lovely wife, every time he wakes up he’ll caress her little bump and kiss it before greeting his wife then after some sweet gestures he’ll go straight to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her, after finding out that Tiffany is pregnant with their two little peas he never let her step foot inside the kitchen except when they’re going to eat or even do hard chores, he even talked about getting a maid to help her in some chores while he’s gone out to work but the pregnant lady didn’t agree.

               Taeng chuckled when he find out the reason written on a piece of paper “I don’t want a maid, I’m afraid you’ll look at her more than me because I’ll be fat and not y anymoreL”, “Tae?” the short guy flash a smile when he turn around to face his wife “hey baby” he greeted wiping his wet hands on a towel before approaching her and giving her a kiss “is there anything my wife needs?” Taeng asks engulfing her in a hug “I only need you” replied Tiffany feeling shy suddenly “aigoo why are you suddenly being cheesy hmm?” Taeng cupped her face and gave a peck on the lips “I’m not and that’s the truth baby I only want you to be beside me” Tiffany smile widely “and I only need you too and our little peas” the short guy place his hand on Tiffany’s stomach after saying those words to her “but I’m really desperate to hire a maid” Taeng added teasing the latter then he earned a punch “fine go find a maid then!” Tiffany stomp her way out of the kitchen and straight to their room not forgetting to slam the door loudly, Taeng just laugh at her reaction and let her be mad for the meantime because later once she’s calm she’ll go and cuddle back to him and it will be another round of love making.

                “That stupid erted Kim, who only loves to check out other girls I swear I’ll rip his head off if he does hire a maid, ugghh just thinking about it makes my blood boil he’s really a very stupid, stuid insensitive midget” Tiffany let out all her anger to a poor stuffed bear she found once she entered their room “can’t you believe your daddy? Ugghh he’s such a ert” the latter pouted once she look at her little bump “I hope none of you will get that attitude especially if the two of you are girls, oh God please spare me some don’t make any of my babies to be a ert once they’re born please I beg you” Tiffany clasped both of her hands together, “now what am I going to do?” she mumbles laying her back on the bed “go to him and cuddle” a voice said on her mind “hmmm maybe I should” she was about to stand up when another voice spoke “no don’t! Let him be on his own and come to you instead, just lay down there and relax or maybe go to sleep”, “that’s right it’s his fault why I’m here and not there with him hmp that stupid erted Kim midget Taeng” Tiffany fixed her position on the bed letting her thoughts about her husband consume her energy and fall to sleep. Taeng looked at the clock and it shows that it’s 3 in the afternoon frowning he and Tiffany usually be cuddling right now but it’s been 4 hours since she went to their room and since then there’s no sign of a pregnant woman “did she fell asleep or what?” he thought as he look up stairs hoping to hear any door closing or footsteps coming but there’s none even a shadow, he decided to wait a little more thinking that his wife might be in the shower taking the time of her life or maybe wanted to smell good for him when they make love later, that thought made the erted Kim to grin widely. Taeng stared boringly at blank television taking a look at the clock once again and sigh when it showed that it’s already 6 in the evening and there’s no sign of Tiffany, clenching his fists he ran upstairs to their room and once he opened the room the bathroom door opened at the same time and came out Tiffany only covered with a towel, the water from her hair drips down to her shoulder to her collarbone and to the visible cleavage where Kim Taeng was staring at “what?” he heard her say “huh?” he asked dumbfounded “what are you staring at Kim?” Tiffany asks annoyed as she made her way to her drawer to get clothes “you… I’m starring at you” he answered his voice went lower and huskier “you’re really a ert Kim, go outside I’m going to get dressed” Tiffany glared at him when she caught him still staring “I said get out” she said pointing at the door “nope, you let me wait for hours so I’ll stay and watch you get dressed” Taeng smirk “wow after you make me jealous you still wanted me to come to you? Just wow Kim Taeng” Tiffany rolled her eyes as she made her way to the bathroom and slam the door shut “but the maid thing is just a joke” he scratch his head sighing maybe his hopes of having a y time with his wife crushed down since he ruined it by making her jealous “but it always work before so what happened now? Maybe she sensed it already, ugghhh now what am I going to do?” the short guy sigh annoyingly mumbling how stupid he is.

                The next day Taeng woke up without Tiffany on his side, he checked the bathroom and the kitchen but there’s no sign of her, he started to panic he reached for his phone to call but the latter’s phone is at the table his nervousness started to increase especially she’s pregnant “oh god Fany-ah where are you? Is this my punishment for joking yesterday? Please if it is I swear I’m really sorry just bring Tiffany back to me, she can’t be alone right now she’s carrying our babies she’s not that strong, she needs me beside her… please bring her back to me” Taeng started to pray as he clasp both of his hands tight, the door suddenly opened revealing a smiling Tiffany with a plate of egg pie on her hands but her smile turn into a confuse one when she saw her husband looking at her, eyes red and tears are still flowing out from his eyes “Tae?” she gasped when he hugged her tight and he starts sobbing again “oh god I thought you’re gone… where have you been? I was so, so worried… Oh god baby I’m sorry” he said looking at her still confused face “Tae what are you talking about?” she asks wiping his face with her other hand “I didn’t saw you when I woke up a-and I panicked I didn’t know where to f-find you and when I called you, your phone is here… where have you been?” he asked cupping her face “I-I’m sorry Tae… I wanted to wake you up because I was craving for pie then I smell a delicious pie form our neighbour, she’s a grandma she makes a lot of pies so I got there and ask if I could by but she let me in and let me ate all the pies she made and she even gave us an egg pie because she found out that I’m pregnant… I’m sorry” Tiffany lowered her head feeling guilty for making him worry like that just because of her cravings but to Taeng it was nothing as long as his wife is here no “baby don’t say sorry ok? What matter is you’re here now, don’t be guilty now hmm? Just next time don’t be afraid or don’t hesitate to wake me up when you need something ok, I’m your husband I’ll help you with everything you need” Taeng smile so his wife will smile also “let’s have a taste with this egg pie shall we?” he asks as the two of them made their way to the kitchen while he listens to Tiffany’s story about the grandma who gave her the pie.

                Taeng and Tiffany was sitting on their hammock looking up at the star filled sky after eating the whole egg pie “I’ll definitely visit that grandma to make more egg pie” Taeng said while patting his tummy “uhuh you should try her strawberry pie it’s really, really delicious but the egg pie was daebak!” the pregnant woman showed two thumbs at her husband who agreed with her “I wanted to learn how to make one so we wouldn’t bother her anymore” Tiffany looked up to Taeng who look back at her “but that’s a lot of work…. You might get tired easily since you’re carrying two peas inside… when is your next check up by the way?”, “hmmm after three weeks…. I’ll confirm the doctor” Tiffany smile hugging him closer “I’ll come with you ok so you have to tell me”, “you don’t have to when you’re busy” Tiffany said “nope I’ll come, I can’t miss the chance of seeing our little ones” Taeng smile placing his hand on her stomach “you don’t know how excited I’ am to see them after 9 months, I’m excited to hear their cries, their smiles and I’m excited that we’re going to teach them how to walk and to speak then we’ll see them go to school, graduate high school and college then they’ll get their first job, then they’ll let us meet their future partners and they’ll get married and have kids we’ll be grandparents if that happen then the two of us will have gray hairs and will have wrinkled skin we will grow old together while watching our kids happy with their own lives”  Taeng held hands with Tiffany sharing his thoughts with her “I’m also excited can’t wait to see the little peas” Tiffany giggle “I bet they’ll look like me because they’re boys” Taeng said proudly “nope, they’re both girls! They can’t be both boys” Tiffany argued “but Fany-ah! I bet they’re boys” Taeng said “no girls!”, “boys!”, “I said girls Kim Taeng!”, “Tiffany Hwang it’s boys!”, “girls! I say girls!”.


CHAPPY 31 OUT!! First of all I'm sorry if this is short, I'm actually not feeling well right now and I may not update another chapter but I'll try tomorrow and I can't believe I have to study on Sunday I know it that I study during weekends TT^TT... But I hope y'all enjoy this chapter ^_^... Author-nim is sorry *bows 90 degrees* 

P.S. I MISS YOUR COMMENTS KEKEKE