Chap. 15

Fool

     PLEASE RE-READ THIS CHAP AGAIN ^_^ I'M SORRY FOR THE MISTAKE :)   


                      “I hope you’ll come with me there” she remembers Nickhun invited her to his trip, she didn’t answer right away and just replied that she’ll think about it, she didn’t want to come at all but her guts tell her to do so, she didn’t want because Taeng might come home and found her gone “would he mind when he’s out there having fun with his mistress” she thought frowning “you feel bad when your husband is cheating but you didn’t feel anything when you’re with him” Tiffany’s conscience spoke inside her mind “… I’m getting guilty but I still do it… you’re such ugghh” Tiffany groan resting her head on her hand, looking at her phone and the last call she made to her husband, she tap the name waiting for it to be answered but it all goes straight to voice mail, when she’s going to the club he’s not there also Soo or that Sunny girl will tell her he is busy and was out she know something is happening and they’re just covering him up “this is so frustrating… what could be Tae possible do?” she thought.

---

                Phone ringing here and there, meetings in and outside the office and signing the same papers is what Taeng really hate he wanted to shout at the impatient people to wait while he’s done talking with the other, it hurts his head so much and his secretary is a very big help, he won’t forget to give the girl some race later on signing the last paper Taeng finally lean his back on his chair and closing his eyes for a while taking his spare time to rest.

                “TAENG!!!!” the short guy hit his knee under the table then fell down in his chair groaning, “oh my god, I’m sorry I didn’t know you’re resting!” the tan guy rushed to him helping him to sit on his chair “tsk you could’ve knock” Taeng rolled his eyes “hehe sorry” Yul grin “yah! Why are you here now? I thought the trip extends” the short guy said rubbing his eyes “that’s what I thought too but they’re busy and I’m not so I’m here” Yul smile widely “so does this mean we’re going to Jeju earlier than expected?” Taeng asks “uhuh, that’s why Sica will go home early today to buy new bikinis” Yul wiggle his brow and still had this grin on his face “ert Yul” Tang chuckle “oh you know I’ve learn from the best” the monkey wink “but before that Sica will be here, she said there’s something we should talk about” Yul said as he sat himself on the long couch getting some magazine under the table “ok then… Hyo can you bring us drinks please? And bring one later when Jessica is here… thanks” Taeng ordered as he continue his rest.

                “So what’s this plan you’re talking about?” Yul asks the two after waiting for Jessica who just came from a meeting “it concern about his wife” Jessica sat beside her fiancé, the brunette and the short guy take turns to explain to Yul about their plan of course they’re nervous there’s a possibility that the tan guy will agree and disagree to this but what could go wrong if they tried right?. While listening to their talking Yul just kept nodding her head and sometimes will just keep quiet like right now “it’s a good plan but YAH KIM MIDGET TAENG IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON MY SICA’S I’LL CUT YOUR MYSELF!” Yul pointed at the short guy in front of him who just nodded its head vigorously “so does that mean you’re ok with it?” Jessica asks looking at Yul with a confused face “of course baby, I trust Taeng enough ok? He loves his wife that’s why he is doing this, even if I’m in his place I’ll do the same” Yul smile at Taeng who return the same smile also “awww seobang I won’t I promise… I love you too much” Jessica said as she cup Yul’s face and kiss him, Taeng made a face while witnessing the affection of the two “ok cut the crap before I shove you two out sheesshh bunnies” Taeng mumble the last part “so what if we’re bunnies at least I’m making love with her” Yul stuck his tongue out “whatever, whatever” the short guy wave his hand “Taeng.. ohhh” Hyo suddenly entered the office surprise Yul and Jessica who immediately broke off the kiss and smile sheepishly “I’m sorry you have to witness an embarrassing scene from your bosses Hyo, please come in” Taeng sarcastically said and smile at the blonde “uhh I just wanted to ask permission if I can go home early?” Hyoyeon smile shyly “oh is it’s ok… there’s nothing to do here anymore, just make sure you’ve finished everything ok?” Taeng smile and notice a figure behind the blonde girl “oh Ms. Seo please do come in don’t be shy” Taeng smile kindly at the shy girl “anyeong Taeng-ssi, Yul-ssi and Jessica-ssi” the girl bow respectfully “she’s coming with you?” Taeng asks his secretary and chuckle after seeing the shy nod from the girl “aigoo young love hahaha this day’s” Yul laugh making the two girls to be shy “aigoo seobang don’t tease them to much… Seohyun-ah be comfortable with us ok? Call me unnie and these dorks oppa ok?” Jessica smiles at the youngest “y-yes unnie” the youngest return the smile “thank you again Taeng…. We’re going to take our leave now” Hyoyeon bowed before taking her girlfriends hand “oh remember Hyo don’t be like these two couples here ok?” Taeng winked at the blonde but was thrown a cushion from the brunette.

---

                “Have you decided whether you wanted to come?” Nickhun once again was with Tiffany in the apartment “I haven’t yet… why?”, “well the one I’ll meet is already here and he’s going to contact me when he’ll be going there, so I could book a flightarrow-10x10.png for us to be there first” Nickhun said taking an apple taking a bite on it “do you want to come?” he asks “of course I wanted to come but what if my husband comes back home” Tiffany turn around and look at the guy “oh you’re right… I’m sorry, I forgot you still have a husband who’s not at home to accompany his husband” Nickhun rolled his eyes “don’t say that… he’s just busy” Tiffany herself wasn’t sure if her husband is really busy “Tiffany have you thought that we couldn’t hide this relationship forever? What will you do if he find out?” Nickhun approached her cupping her face “I don’t know, I don’t know what to do” she answered looking up at him “do you love me?” he asks her but she remain quiet making him sigh “I know you don’t and I shouldn’t give myself some hope that you’ll do… I know you love him… but I was hoping while he’s not here, we could spend more time together also let me show how much I love you” he smile kissing her on the forehead “I’m sorry Khun, I’m so sorry” Tiffany’s tear fall down “hey you didn’t anything wrong ok? Don’t apologize, you spending time with me is enough… you don’t have to tell me you love me or let me feel it just let me do all the work hmm?” Nickhun smile while wiping her tears then hugged her.

----

                 Taeng, Yul and Jessica arrived in Jeju earlier so they could have time to relax before Yul meet the guy, “I’m gonna sleep” Taeng said as he slump his self on the bed “oh c’mon Taeng let’s enjoy the beach, you have to check out all the butts here” Yul said earning a smack from his fiancé “ouch Sica! I’m not going to ogle on others only yours babe” Yul winked as he hugged her “you better Kwon, doesn’t mean Taeng and I will pretend to be a couple for his revenge you’ll be a single guy” Jessica rolled her eyes “I know baby hahaha I can’t even imagine you two will end up being each other HAHAHAHA” the tan guy laugh out loud earning another smack this from the midget “YAH! You two why smackin’ my head?” Yul pouted as he rub his sore head “good for you, you monkey” Taeng stuck his tongue out “where are you going to meet this guy?” Jessica asks “I have no idea … let’s enjoy ok? Let’s go!” Yul excitedly said.

                “I’m so glad you decided to come with me” Nickhun smile widely as he and Tiffany made their way to their room “well I hope you won’t mind if I go to a different room” Tiffany said “that’s not a problem Tiff, I understand” he flash a smile again and stop in front of Tiffany’s room “so if you need anything, my room is just next to yours” Nickhun said pointing at his door “sure, no problem… I’ll see you later ok?” Tiffany nodded her head as she entered her room looking around the room it was simple and a little spacious for a single person but she liked it and there’s a balcony where you can see the beach, she smile as the wind hit her face “do you like the view?” a voice startled her and when she look to her right she saw Nickhun grinning “pcchh thanks for startling me” she rolled her eyes but smile after “you’re welcome, oh I hope later when you get enough of rest we could stroll around” Nickhun said scratching his nape “I forgot to ask you” he added smiling shyly at her “sure no problem, just let me rest for an hour then we can head out” she smile back at him before waving good bye and enter her room to get rest for later.

                   The three were walking around the beach stopping once in a while if something caught there interest and now they’re back to walking with a coconut juice in their hands “this is refreshing” Jessica smiles taking another sip on her juice “I wanted to throw up” Yul pouted while rubbing his tummy “who told you to drink two of it” Taeng said sarcastically “shut up Taeng! Could you guys wait for me here? I’ll just go find a rest room, I need to pee” Yul said looking around “sure, sure I still have my slave here to look out for me seobang” Jessica smile while Taeng pouted “I don’t want to be your slave anymore… I’m going to swim” Taeng stuck his tongue out as e took his shirt off and ran to the beach leaving the ice princess sitting alone on a bench waiting for Yul to come back.

                      After doing his business Yul fixed his self first before going back to his fiancé when he was about to go out he bump into a guy “oh I’m sorry” Yul apologize “oh Kwon Yul-ssi?” said the guy while pointing at him “uhh yes? You are?” Yul looked at the guy rampaging through his memories as where he saw this guy “I’m Nickhun, Nickhun Horvejkul… the one you’re going  meet” the guy flash an eye smile “ahh yes, yes sorry I’m getting old haha, it’s nice to meet you” Yul said offering a hand shake which was accepted by the latter “yes it’s a pleasure…so Yul-ssi about our meeting”, “please drop the formalities Nickhun and yes about that I hope we could meet at dinner at our place tonight… I’ll give you the time and address” Yul said as they both walk out of the restroom then a lady approached Nickhun “oh you’re with your girl?” Yul ask eyeing the girl “yes her name is Tiffany” the girl bowed and smile “hi I’m Kwon Yul… you should bring her with you tonight I’ll bring my cousin along with her boyfriend, I hope you wouldn’t mind” Yul smile at the two “oh it’s fine, the more the merrier… so we’ll go ahead Yul, this is my number… see you tonight” Nick smile handing him his calling card and left with Tiffany

                   The tan guy went back to Jessica and Taeng who was waiting for him “seobang what took you so long?” Jessica pouted “I’m sorry I talk with the guy we’re going to meet tonight” Yul smile after giving a peck to his girl “we? We’re coming?” Taeng ask wiping his wet body “yeah, he’s with someone and I invited her to come with us tonight… and one more thing… your act should be perfect tonight” Yul said entwining his hand with Jessica “what do you mean?” the brunette and the short guy look at each other then back to Yul “you guys will see tonight” the tan guy replied.

----

                “Is it ok if I come?” Tiffany asks Nickhun as they made their way inside a fine restaurant “Tiff you’ve been asking me that since we left the hotel… of course it’s fine he was the one who invited you and I think we’ll have fun since he’s going with his cousin and the boyfriend” Nickhun smile at her squeezing her hand to reassure her, Tiffany just nodded her head and smile but somehow she feel something strange is going to happen and she’s not going to like it.

                Yul arrived first and smile after spotting Nickhun and Tiffany “I’m sorry have you been waiting?” he ask taking a sit in front of the couple “no Yul we just arrive” Nickhun smile “that’s good, I don’t want Taec to scold me for being late… my companions will be here in a sec, she needs to do a retouch, tsk girls” Yul playfully rolled his eyes earning some laughter from Nickhun and a smile from Tiffany “ahh here they are” Yul smile as she saw his companions entering “I’m sorry we’re late Yul… Oh I’m Jessica Jung his cousin and please to meet my boyfriend Kim Taeng” Tiffany couldn’t help but get shock even before Jessica could introduce the guy next to her, she knew that name and the face she knew every single bit of his face even though she closed her eyes, she knew her husband pretty well, tears was forming in her eyes when their eyes meet and Taeng was smiling like he’s not shock at all “it’s a pleasure finally meeting you Mr. Horvejkul and Ms. Hwang” Taeng smile hiding the burning desire in his eyes as he stare at his wife and the guy she’s with.


CHAPPY 15 OUT!! Ok to those who've read this chap with a cut ... I'm sorry author-ssi is a pabo but if ya'll haven't read then XD it's fine but this is the real chapter... this day is really a stress day because me and my mom are going crazy because we're helping my aunt in her wedding prep soo yeah -,- and I'm stressed because of that so yeah... BUT I HOPE YA'LL ENJOY THIS CHAP!!