Chap. 27

Fool

            

Tiffany look at herself in front of the mirror checking if her stomach has shown a baby bump but to her dismay there’s none; she pouted covering her stomach “you do know that it’s still early to have a bump” Sunny smile entering the room “I know I just couldn’t wait” Tiffany smile in return “I can now imagine the dorks face” the two girls chuckle “*sigh* I just couldn’t believe it we’re having a baby … it feels like it was only yesterday when I first met him then now here we are, having our first child” Tiffany couldn’t hide her happiness as her eyes smile with her, Sunny flash her own as she could feel the latters happiness “aigoo hearing this makes me want to have a baby too… Hurry up and grow little one aunt Sunny can’t wait to spoil you” Sunny smile patting the flat stomach of Tiffany “how about you and Soo, when are you going to tie the knot?” the brown haired girl asks pulling the short blonde with her to the bed “we haven’t talked about it yet… He’s still busy with the club and I’m also busy helping my sister with her business, we’ve talked about it actually we decided to explore first and have fun before we settle down” Sunny said “all I can say is good luck to you” Tiffany flash her smile again.

---

                “Yes Sica I know… we’re on our way there, don’t worry…. You too have a safe flight later love, I love you… See you soon” Yul smile ending the call turning around grinning widely at the short guy with the most elegant suit Yul has given him ordered by the fashion expert Jung “you look stunning really” Yul approached him still grinning “are you turning gay now? Cause I won’t bend” Taeng stuck his tongue out fixing the button on his sleeve “oh c’mon Taenggoo you’ll enjoy my company more” Yul bite his lower lip trying to reach the guys shoulder but Taeng quickly move away “ugghh would you stop it Yul, you’re giving me the creeps” Taeng fake a shiver as he looked at the tan guy who laughed at him “aigoo you short man, let’s go the car is waiting for us” Yul smile.

                Elegant dresses and suits, scents filled the sight of Taeng once they entered the hall, he fake a smile to every person he made eye contact with but then he’ll just keep his head low while following the tan guy around, he’ll just smile when Yul will introduce him to one of the tan guy colleagues “ahh here you are Kwon Yul” a tall guy appeared with a huge smile as he shake hands with Yul “same goes to you Lee” then turn to Taeng “this is the great Kim Taeng you’re asking” Yul put his hand on the short guys shoulder who bowed at the taller one “it’s nice finally meeting you Mr. Kim, I’ve heard so much about you from my friends about your designs and I’m really, really impressed… the name is Lee Jungshin” the guy smile widely offering a hand shake to the short guy who gladly returned it “I’m very flattered to hear that Mr. Lee” Taeng smile shyly “I hope you both enjoy the party, Mr. Kim I hope to see you again, Yul I’ll go ahead first” Jungshin smile once again before leaving the two, Taeng and Yul look at each other for a minute before looking for a place to settle “he is the one who’ll ask some designs from you… don’t worry he’s a good guy” Yul wink “I can see that and I hope I can do it” Taeng smile nervously “Taeng he himself said so, he’s impressed with your works I’m sure you’ll nailed it Taeng” Yul smile showing how proud he is with his best friend “yeah thanks Yul”.

---

                Sunny was starring at her boyfriend and Tiffany who can’t stop filling their stomachs with doughnuts and pizzas then the two agreed they’ll have two tubs of ice cream later “I’m sure I’ll be bankrupt soon” she sigh at the thought “hey Sunny you ok?” her gaze looked at Tiffany “oh yes, yes I was just thinking if I forgot something” Sunny smile at her “want some babe?” Soo asks pushing a pizza on in front of “thanks love” Sunny smile once she took a bite on the pizza “Tae is calling” the two looked at the excited Tiffany who immediately answered the call putting it on a speaker mode

“Hey hon!”

“TaeTae I miss you, greet Sunny and Soo they’re here with me”

“Oh they can hear me? HI GUYS!! IT’S AWESOME KIM TAENG!”

“We know midget! HAHAHA COME BACK HOME SOON OK?!”, “I’M GETTING BANKRUPT SOON TAENG”

“Why something happen Sun?”

“Yeah I have two shikskins here who’s currently eating two boxes of pizzas and doughnuts then later they want two tubs of ice cream… you’ve got to pay me Kim Taeng!”

“Aiggoo Fany-ah why you suddenly eating a lot huh? I remember I always feed you three times a day… and I have no comment with Soo since he’s like that since forever” then they heard his ahjumma laugh

“YOU’RE SUCH A MEAN KIM TAENG!”,  “by the way where’s Yul hon? It seems quiet how’s the party?”

“He’s having a talk with Sica right now and don’t want to bother them… I’m in my room and I miss you right now, so I called…. Party is fine, I’m still adjusting since I don’t know any of them but I manage to survive YEY!!” the three chuckled at the dorks little celebration

“That’s good to hear Tae… I miss you so much” Tiffany suddenly sniff making Taeng surprised at the sudden mood change while Sunny and Soo didn’t mind as they know the reason

“W-why are you suddenly crying Fany-ah? D-don’t worry baby I’ll be home soon hmm… don’t cry Fany-ah”

“I-I’m sorry Tae… I just want you h-here” Tiffany wipe away her tears

“I know baby… don’t worry I’ll just talk to Yul’s friend here, then once I’m home I won’t go to work so we’ll spend time together ok? Sounds good?”

“Ok Tae! I’ll wait for you ok? Oh did girls flirt with you at the party?” Her voice suddenly changed into a strict one

“H-huh? Of course none baby… I-I always stick with Yul d-don’t worry… why, why are you suddenly like that Fany-ah?”

“Just making sure Tae because once I find out I’ll fly there immediately” Sunny and Soo felt bad at their short friend as he doesn’t have any clue on why his wife is behaving like that

“I-I will Fany-ah, I’ll be a g-good boy” Tiffany giggle thinking that her husband is cute when nervous

“You should rest now Tae~… we’re still going to have ice cream, don’t tire yourself ok? I love you”

“Ok… I love you too baby”

----

         Taeng stared at his phone confused as why her wife is suddenly like that, he started to think if she’s high or she’s just ate a lot “hey you look like you’ve lost a million won” Yul peaked at the door and grins “well it seems just weird … Tiffany” Taeng said running his hand through his hair, Yul shot also a questioning face “I called her a while ago and she seems cheerful at first, then when she told me she missed me she started crying and when she asked me if there’s someone flirting with me back at the party she started to get mad…. Don’t you have any explanations to that?” Taeng looked at Yul “hmmm maybe she’s really that emotional”, “no Yul, I’ve known my wife… she just won’t change moods like that” Taeng pouted “aissh maybe she’s hanging with Sica too much, don’t worry I’ll warn Sica about that… don’t over think too much ok? Go get some rest; we’re still early tomorrow… Night bro” Yul waved heading out of the room, Taeng could only sigh “what’s happening to you know Fany-ah”


CHAPPY 27 OH GODDD!!! Bad news I'll be going back to school on Monday and it's really sad :( But I'll still find time to update ok? Love y'all