Chap. 33

Fool

                  

Taeng was accompanying his wife at the park so she and their babies could get some fresh air, it’s already Tiffany’s sixth month of pregnancy and the two couple couldn’t hide their excitement when they realize that Tiffany’s stomach is growing bigger and heavier for the woman since their peas turn into a watermelons already, the short guy will unconsciously smile when he imagine being with his kids in the future and his big hopes to have two boys is really getting himself to be more excited but then he’ll frown when he had to be careful when he and Tiffany make love, he couldn’t get her pregnant or there will be no more y time with her  of course being a byun he was he’ll choose to be careful but of course they couldn’t tell if God will give them another one and he will consider it as a miracle when He will really give them a third child even though they’re very careful in their activities.

“Tae you’re spacing out again” Tiffany cups his face breaking him on his thoughts “oh I’m sorry… I was just thinking about the kids” he replied smiling at her “I told you they’re fine and healthy thanks to you” Tiffany smiles widely giving him a kiss as a reward “and a lot more thanks to you, you’re the one carrying them and giving them more love and care so all the rewards goes to you” the short guy said removing some strands of hair on her face “but then you give us more love and care so half of the reward goes to you yay!!” Taeng chuckle at her cute action “but baby I’m sorry if sometimes I get grumpy and shouts at you when you did nothing at all and sometimes blaming you for nothing” Tiffany pouted while looking at him “baby it’s alright, I don’t care whether you shout and get mad at me every day as long as the three of you are ok” he said caressing her stomach “but what if you suddenly get pissed because of that?”, “well yes I’ll get pissed off but I always think about our peas so I wouldn’t explode but don’t worry baby, I won’t do anything to hurt you and the peas” he smile kissing her temple “thank you for everything Tae even though I did something not worth of your forgiveness, you still give me a chance I-I don’t know w-what to do t-to-“ Taeng cut her off when he sensed that she was about to cry by cupping her face and kissing her on the lips “Fany-ah, I forgive you because I love you… I vowed on our wedding day that I will not leave you no matter what happened remember? You don’t have to thank me because it’s my responsibility as your husband to love and understand you Fany-ah… and about what you did let’s just forget about it, we’re going to have another future and new memories with our peas so let’s just burry those bad memories deep down and continue loving each other, ok?” he said smiling lovingly at her “we’ve talked about this before maybe 100th times already but I will never, ever be tired to say those things… now how’s ice cream sounds?” she smile nodding her head at his request.

---

                “Baby won’t Yul and Jessi fire you because you’re always absent?” Tiffany ask worriedly while watching her husband devouring his second cup of ice cream “nope, I’m also doing my job when I’m home too baby and before I absent I make sure I’ve done everything at the office and beside Hyo will go to the office half of the day when I’m not around so that wouldn’t be a problem” he smile eating more of the ice cream “and they know our situation right now, you need more assistance especially the peas are growing each passing day, so I need to be home a lot” he added after wiping his mouth “ok Tae but I’m fine all alone though, I can manage on my own” Tiffany insisted “really? Remember when I came home last month and I found you crying because you couldn’t move your legs and you’re just sitting at the stairs” Taeng said raising both of his brows “also the time you couldn’t reach something from the shelf you ended up getting mad and then you shed tears” Taeng smile looking at her pouting face as he reminded her that childish incident “that’s why you need me at home all the time babe, don’t be embarrassed that you’re showing that kind of actions, remember it’s mood swings and it’s normal since you’re carrying two peas inside” Tiffany entwined their hands as she scoots closer to him “I’ll keep it in mind... please don’t get tired of saying some comforting words to me” she mumble glancing up at him “of course I wouldn’t even if I forget or repeat those words, I’ll still say it to you with love and care” Taeng smile.

                The two were now walking their way back home from the ice cream shop since it’s only a fifteen minutes walk “are you tired?” he asks “nope, we’re perfectly fine” Tiffany smile as she replied “just tell me if you are ok? I’ll carry you”, “you can’t carry me to your back Tae, my tummy will make it harder for the two of us” Tiffany smile lightly “I didn’t say I’ll carry you on my back I’ll carry you bridal style”, “but wouldn’t I be heavy for you?” she asks concern “nope, I’ll just imagine I’m carrying a very heavy weights” he teased earning a slap from the latter “hahaha aigoo I was just kidding baby, you and the babies will be light as a feather when I carry you, that’s papa Taeng’s job!! Can you see this?” he said showing her muscles and flexing it “this babies will take care of you and our little peas” Taeng said while making a different poses as he show his muscles but when he look behind him he didn’t saw Tiffany “hey Fany-ah wait for me!!” he said catching up with his wife.  Once they’re home Taeng let his wife rest while he’ll just do some of his work and that is reading something about babies and baby stuff he got that from a janitor at the company that the man should have knowledge about babies so their wife would love them more and since he’s a good husband he won’t mind wasting his time reading about what his kids will need in the future “TAE!!!” the short guy jumped out from where he was sitting and immediately rushed to his wife  ‘FANY-AH?! WHAT’S WRONG? IS EVERYTHING OK? WHAT HAPPEN IS THE BABY COMING?!” he asked looking at her terrified face “T-Tae~” she looked at him with her tear eyes “why baby? What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly while approaching her “I.. I had a bad dream” she scoots closer to him “oh Fany-ah it’s ok, it’s just a bad dream it’s not real” he said kissing her temples “but it felt so right” she sniffed looking at his eyes “why what is it?” he asked curiously wiping her tears “i-it’s about you…. I s-saw you… you were hit b-by a truck a-and you didn’t make it” Tiffany starts crying again and hugged him tight “Fany-ah it’s ok… it won’t happen hmm? It’s just a dream, do you believe that our dreams is the opposite of the reality… so don’t worry cause nothing will happen ok? Please don’t think too much about those kinds of things, it’s not good for you and the peas…. I love you” he said kissing her on the lips but it didn’t seem to make Tiffany calm down “let’s just sleep together and I’ll chase those bad dreams away ok?” he smile fixing his position to lay down beside her “don’t leave me ok?” she mumble “I won’t my love… I won’t”.

---

                The next day when Tiffany woke up she felt very uneasy and very uncomfortable she couldn’t stay at one place because if she do, she’ll panic and look for his husband “baby are you sure you’ll be fine alone?” Taeng asks when he looked at her “do you really need to go?” she asks worriedly “are you still worried because of your dream? Hon you got nothing to worry about ok? I’ll be fine, I’ll just drop by at the office to attend a meeting then I’ll be back before you know it” Taeng smile kissing her worries away “*sigh* ok but please call me or send me a message every 10 minutes” she said  caressing his face “I will my love, see you later… I love you… wait for me my love” he whispered at her ear when he back hugged her then he bent down to kiss her stomach and saying goodbye’s to their peas, he gave a smile to her and a kiss before leaving, the latter couldn’t help but to think that it will be there last kiss.

                “Hey Sun… I was wondering could you take a look at Tiffany for me for a while, I’m not at home because I have to attend a meeting… I hope I’m not bothering you” Taeng said through the phone, stopping at the stop light turned red “thanks Sunny, I’ll buy you something in return … yeah thanks again bye!” he smile placing his phone back inside his pocket, moving his car as the light turns green.

---

                Tiffany on the other hand still felt nervous despite the promise her husband told her, she’s playing with her hands and was walking back and forth, her head immediately turned to look at the door when she heard the door bell, biting her lips she went to the door and opened revealing a short blonde who was smiling brightly as the sun “hi mommy Tiff!” greeted the girl “Sunny what a pleasant surprise, please come in” Tiffany said after hugging the girl. “What brings you here Sun?” the pregnant woman asks “oh Taeng called me and ask if I could look out for you in case you need help” the blonde replied “oh he didn’t need to he might’ve disturbed you in something” Tiffany said in concern “oh don’t worry hon, I’m not busy I’m free for today since Soo is out”, “then thank you for being here… oh let me get you a drink” the pregnant lady stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen followed by Sunny who insist to help, after washing her hands she got two glass but the other glass slipped her hand and it break into pieces her heart start to beat faster “oh god Fany-ah are you ok? Let me clean this up, you go sit for a while ok?” Sunny said as she helped the pregnant lady to sit on one of the chair then went to get some broom to clean up the broken glass, Tiffany felt uneasy all of a sudden again she checked her phone to see if her husband had left a message but there’s none, her heart phase starts increasing “oh god please, please let him call me” Tiffany prayed but then her phone started ringing showing her husband’s name without thinking twice she answered it

“H-hello Tae?”

“Good morning Mrs. Kim, I’m a nurse from Seoul Hospital and it’s best if you come here personally it’s about your husband


CHAPPY 33 OUT!!! Hey guys, I miss y'all thanks for patiently waiting for my update and again I apologize for updating slowly, Senior High is really hard even though we just started last, last week... This is the first time I need to study really hard even on weekends :( but I'll still update but not like before that I'll be posting 2 or 3 chaps a day, I can only update one chap since we're loaded with assignments and reports... SO YEAH I WAS HOPING Y'ALL WAIT PATIENTLY AND STILL SUPPORT THIS STORY OF MINE :)))))