Chap. 2

Fool

            “Observe your wife” he then look at his wife staring at her as she move around the kitchen “If she’s not clingy… or if she change… start getting nervous” It’s been weeks since the fight incident at the club and he was sure nothing change with him and his wife. He remember the night when he came home with the bruise on his lips he can’t help but laugh at how his wife wanted to strangle that guy to death but soon she calm down when he hugged her and pepper her with kisses. 

             Tiffany look back at her husband and caught him staring she smile walking towards him cupping his cheeks she kiss him tenderly waking him up in his daze “you do know staring is rude Mr. Kim” she smile “am I considered rude if I stare at my lovely wife?” he asks as he ushered her to sit on his laps “what’s wrong Tae? You’ve been day dreaming since last week” she said worry was evident in those eyes, he stared at her bringing the loose strand of hair behind her ear “nothing baby… nothing to worry about” he said smiling “is it about work?” she asks leaning on him “no, no work is fine” he said caressing her hair “Kim Taeng you’re hiding something from me” she said cupping his face again, he just smile grabbing her hands and kissing it “yes I’m keeping something from you… do you want to know Mrs. Kim?” he asked smiling “I just found out that you are so, so beautiful Fany-ah that’s what I’m keeping from you… you make me fall for you every day, every minute and second and you have no idea how much I love you…. I don’t know what I’ll do if you leave me” he let out a small smile “I will never leave you baby” she said as he snuggle back to his chest.

              Tiffany knows there something more behind those words, she knows her husband long enough for her to figure if he has a problem or none, the almighty Kim Taeng will always never hare his thoughts until he himself will tell it to you, she didn’t want to argue so she let it flow because right now they’re on a date and it’s very rare for them to have one since Taeng is always at work every night and will be home at midnight sometimes when the sun is already rising up in the sky, so she’ll just enjoy this while it lasts

              “Having fun so far?” Taeng just came back from the ice cream stall and sat beside his wife on the grass “yeah with you it will always be fun” Tiffany answered as she her strawberry ice cream “I’m sorry Fany-ah” the short guy said holding her hand “for what Tae?” she asks confused “I couldn’t give you a fancy date in a restaurant like you’ve always dreamed of” he sigh caressing her hand with his thumb “Tae I didn’t marry you for that…. I’m happy with every simple things we do, simple dinner or date it’s alright as long it’s you” Tiffany lean in to give him a kiss “and you taste like strawberry” Taeng grin when he pulled out “great way to ruin the moment Kim Taeng” Tiffany rolled his eyes but smile after.

               The two decided to continue their date at the beach where there’s only the two of them, silence engulf  them as they just wanted to relax and treasure this moment “Fany-ah what will you do if I cheated on you?” Taeng suddenly asks making the girl to break from their hug and glare at him “yah why are you always ruining the moment Kim.... are you cheating on me huh? Are their girls flirting with you again huh?” Tiffany keep on hitting her husband “ow! Yah! Yah! I’m not ouch! Ti… Tiffany! Yah baby!” Taeng hugged his wife tightly even though the latter wants to break free “Fany-ah I’m not planning to ok? I was just asking, I will never ever leave you do you understand me? I love you only you Fany-ah” Taeng said still hugging her tightly “don’t ask something like that again… God knows what I’ll do when you cheated Kim Taeng, I’ll rip your head off and that whoever she is and don’t you wish I’ll caught you cheating Kim you’ll not like it, GOT IT?”Tiffany finish her rant with English, Taeng knows when his wife said something in English it means she’s serious so he just nodded his head, he admit he’s whipped when it comes to his love but he’s a happy whipped boy for his Tiffany.

 ---

              It’s already night and Taeng needs to go to work again, he just left the house and Tiffany is alone again she sigh their apartment is quiet without his husband if only there’s a baby around the house wouldn’t be this lonely but she understands their situation and they’re still saving money for that in case she got pregnant at least they have some money to spend. Tiffany never complain to his husband about money not ever and Taeng is really thankful for his wife,  but still he still leaves some money for her in case Tiffany wants something she could just buy it but the latter will spend it with their needs instead of the wants.  The brown haired girl made her way out the apartment greeting the friendly security guard before making her way to the market.

            The market for Tiffany is the mall instead of the best clothes she’ll be looking for the best food for her hardworking husband and sometimes without her husband knowledge she lend a hand to those old vendor with a little amount of money she’ll get and that she will add to their savings and she’ll never speak this about his husband, Taeng as a man has a pride he never wants his wife to work since he’s the man and he should be the one making a living not the woman, Tiffany doesn’t want to argue and just follow his husband but a little secret won’t hurt a bit right? So she continue to do this and she’s happy helping them it didn’t bore her to death unlike staying home alone with nothing to do and just sit on their sofa. Some asks why she’s in the market at night since it’s dangerous for a girl like her well that’s a fact but with Taeng around she wouldn’t be able to help those old vendors so she always go to the market every night once she knows Taeng is already at work, she look at the plastic bags and a content smile was plastered in her face as she went back home.

          Tiffany stops for a while to rest, she stretch her arms and neck since the plastic bags are heavy and she’ll reach their apartment any moment, wiping her forehead she sigh and started to walk again “miss wait!” a guy  same age as her ran after her bringing a black bag with him “you forgot this” he said handing her the bag “oh thank you very much” she smile kindly at the guy “do you need any help?” he asks looking at the plastic bag she’s carrying “oh, oh no need I can manage” she decline politely “no really here, gimme some of it… and its already late… you shouldn’t be walking around the block all by yourself” the guy said grabbing the heavy bags and smiling at her kindly “don’t worry I won’t ask for anything I just wanted to help you that’s all” he again smile at her “ok… thank you” Tiffany smile back and starts walking with the stranger “I hope you don’t mind but why are you out this late with lots of plastic bag with you?” he asks looking at her “oh well I went to the market” she replied “this late? Luck must be with you huh since you’ve still found some open stores” the guy said “well the vendors know me and I help them sometimes so they leave some for me and I’ll just have to pay and pick them up” Tiffany said “wow that’s cool” the guys smile widen and it reminded her of his husband “but why this late?” he asked again glancing at her “well my husband doesn’t want me to work so I secretly work there at the market so I could help him with our savings that’s why I always go to the market very late cause his shift is in the evening” Tiffany answered “oh so you’re married… hmmm well I’ll go side with him ya’know…. If I get married I wouldn’t want my wife to work, I’ll treat her as a princess” the guy smile making her smile too “he treats me like one though and I thank him for that” Tiffany then stop waking facing “here we go now, I’m sorry I wasted your time” Tiffany apologize as she hold the plastic bag “nahh it’s ok… I got nothing to do anyways and I’m glad to help” he smile like hers eyes forming into crescents “I better go inside now… thanks again for your help” she said smiling “yeah sure no problem” he waves at her and watch her get inside the building before leaving the place.

 ---

         “Taeng hyung!” Taeng smile once he saw his boss walking towards the bar “yah can’t you see I’m talking with a friend here” Taeng said pointing at Sunny “really? Sorry I didn’t notice … my usual please” Soo smile “hi I’m Sunny Taeng’s friend” the short girl said offering a hand shake “nice to meet you my name is Choi Sooyoung, hyungs friend” Soo smile accepting the handshake “that’s a very short intro Soo… he’s my boss Sunny” Taeng smile as he gave Soo his drink “yah hyung! I’m not ok? Tsk” the giant rolled its eyes “hahaha ohh c’mon Taeng he is being humble don’t ruin his way of flirting” Sunny wink “the pretty lady is right…. Huh? WAIT YAH LADY I’M NOT FLIRTING!!” Sooyoung glared at Sunny and look away this scene amuse Taeng he never saw his boss like this “hahaha aigoo Soo I can be sure that you two will get along pretty well” he winked at the younger one “hahaha yeah …. Oh by the way hyung… we’ll have a party reservation starting tomorrow until next month ok? So we’ll be busy day and night to prepare… I’m sorry to say but we couldn’t have any day offs” Sooyoung looked at Taeng with an apologetic face “oh that’s ok, I’ll tell my wife about it and it’s work” Taeng smile “but don’t worry we’ll be having a big pay for this and I’ll give a big bonus” Soo wink “hahaha I’ll wait for that bonus” Taeng laugh “sir could we have one of your best ladies drink and whisky with lemon and salt” one of the customers said “comin’ right up” Taeng excused himself and did his work.

            Since they’ll have and early work tomorrow Sooyoung let Taeng go home earlier and he was happy about that. Once his home he saw everything is dark and the only source of light is the television and found his wife sleeping, he smile and walk in front of her kissing her forehead to wake her up “hmm Tae… your home” Tiffany flash her eye smile “and your early” she added and kiss him “yeah Soo let me go home early I texted you didn’t I?” Taeng smile and sat beside his wife who laid its head on his laps “I’m sorry I fell asleep and didn’t read it…. Have you eaten dinner?” she asks and he nodded with a smile, she smile also caressing his face silence surrounds them as Taeng leans in to kiss her passionately, he pulled out and peck her nose up to her forehead and back down to her lips where he stayed longer “I love you” he breath “I love you too Tae” she smile “baby uhh… I’ll be busy starting tomorrow until next month, day and night I have to go to work cause we’ll prepare I think this is a big one so… I might not be able to spend time with you” Taeng looked at her with his sad eyes “Tae it’s ok hmm… you don’t have to be sorry… it’s work I understand” she smile assuring him “I’ll call every hour ok?” he said pecking her on the lips again “ok Ill expect your calls” she smile widely and pulled him for another kiss that turns out to be a night of love making.


CHAPPY 2 OUT!!!! I'm very sorry if it's boring and it's full of talking... the drama will not come soon, so please wait ^_^