Chap. 18

Fool

         Sun light hit the brown haired girl but she continue to sleep, her eyes hurts from crying a lot last night “wake up” she heard then felt shaking her shoulder “I said wake up!” the voice half shouted, Tiffany forcefully open her eyes and saw Taeng looking at her with a frown after realizing they slept outside last night she sat up and look around “I thought you wouldn’t wake up… stand up, I need to go back to the hotel” Taeng said coldly while fixing his things and dusting off the small pillow and blanket after the girl stood up, closing his bag he started walking away completely leaving Tiffany behind who was fighting not to tear up.

             Taeng reached their hotel bringing his finger to press the elevator button he suddenly stop remembering the girl he left on the beach he was debating with himself if he should go back or not, clenching his fists and closing his eyes he sigh pressing the up button and entered the elevator. When he opened the door he wasn’t surprise of the quietness around as he guess the two couple are still sleeping, putting his bag down and made his way to the kitchen making his breakfast, “oh you’re home” Yul appeared with his bed air as he stretched his long limbs, Taeng push another cup of coffee towards the guy and a toast smiling “thank Taeng” Yul smile in return “so how’s your camping? Is it fun?” Yul asks taking a bite on his toast “it’s fine… she’s with me last night”, “w-what? Did something happen?” Yul stared at his friend waiting for him to continue “I burst out at her… I… I told her everything… I asked her why but she herself doesn’t know why…. Yul I was so mad hearing her answer, I wanted to slap her but I just couldn’t GOD! I’m so weak! Then this morning I think she’s waiting for me to talk to her but I ignored her and walk back immediately here…. *sigh* Yul what should I do?” Taeng asks sad eyes was the only thing Yul could see making him sigh too “it’s still your decision if you are just going to forgive her like that but for me I think stick with the plan, teach her a lesson but don’t get to the point where you’re going to hurt her physically, remember she’s still your wife” Yul said seriously “but I think no one would mind if you’re going to hurt that raccoon physically, I myself will help you” Yul added making Taeng to smile widely at his kkab friend but he thanked him after.

---

                Tiffany reached her room quietly but surprised to see Nickhun there who hugged her once he saw her entering “oh my god I was so worried where have you been? I was looking for you everywhere” he looked at her cupping her face waiting for her to talk but she didn’t instead she just look down “Tiffany… are you ok? Your eyes are swollen… did something happen?” he asks caressing her cheek then she look at him “c-can you tell me… w-why I hurt him?” Tiffany’s voice crack as her tears were blurring her sight, Nickhun froze on his spot he doesn’t know what to answer “h-he’s so mad at me…. I-I don’t know w-why I did that” Tiffany sobbed in front of the guy who just frowns and hug her “I l-love him so much… I wanted to tell him that b-but he wouldn’t l-let me” Tiffany said still sobbing, the only thing Nickhun could do was comfort her he couldn’t do anything it’s pretty clear she loves him and he couldn’t do anything about it and once he felt her silently snoring he carried her to the bed fixing her position as he sat beside her, caressing her face as he stared at her lovingly.

---

               

“Now why are you doing paper works inside the apartment? I thought you love doing it outside since you’ll get fresh air” Jessica said bringing two glasses of juice with her as she sat on the opposite chair “I don’t want to encounter a stranger again telling me what to do” Taeng said not looking at the brunette “pffft, then shot that stranger a ‘ off’ look… you’re good with that” Jessica smirk crossing her arms “ugghh if you’re just going to tease me brat go to your seobang!” Taeng made a face “oh c’mon midget you still owe me a day of being a slave” Jessica retorted “yah! I didn’t agree on that! Yul is here already” Taeng glared, “seobang is still busy so you are still my slave” Jessica narrowed her eyes “but I’m also busy Sica!! YOU’RE ONE OF THE BOSS WHY AREN’T YOU BUSY?!” Taeng sigh rubbing his temples “because I’m gorjess and I’m great” Jessica flip her hair taking a sip on her juice “that doesn’t even make any sense brat!”, “yes it does… you have to be gorjess so your workers will follow you to make do their properly so all I have to do is to sign and read papers which I already did before we go here midget” Jessica rolled her eyes “still I don’t get it… will you just shut up and lemme do my work brat!” Taeng said as he turns his attention back to the laptop.

                Taeng sigh he’s again carrying different kinds of bag in his hands, from the beach to the nearest souvenir shops then mall “ this life” he mumble he wasn’t sure on how did he end up being a slave again with brat Jung “Taenggoo can you come here for a sec” he heard the brat called rolling his eyes as he made his way to where the brat is “what is it brat?” he asked uninterested “do you want to eat?” Jessica asks looking at herself on the mirror “obviously… but your treat ok?” Taeng looked at the latter who nodded her head “ok let me pay for this and we’ll go eat midget” Jessica spat playfully as she went back to the changing room. “So why suddenly want to eat? Your shopping bags will usually be five or more before you eat… so what’s the change?” Taeng said teasing the girl in front of him who just rolled it eyes “it’s not about that Taeng… but can you tell me how is it to be married?” the brunette asks stopping Taeng from eating “why are you having second thoughts on Yul?” the short guy asks curiously “no, I would never had any second thoughts on him…. I’m just I don’t know scared maybe?” the latter sigh “I’m scared of the things that might happen in the future”, “hey you know at first I never really wanted to get married because of my status, I never date or anything… I just work hard for myself some of my friends said that I should get laid sometimes but I didn’t… until I met Tiffany at first I thought she’s just like any other girls who only wanted money but she prove me wrong, she’s different.. she was the first one to open up to me and to ask me if I would like to have a cup of coffee… that made me fell in love with her then I promised her that I’ll make her happy when we get married but I think I failed since… she looked for another guy to make her happy” Taeng flash a small smile “maybe I really did something wrong…. Maybe if I confronted her and open up what I’m feeling we we’re still together and we’re not like this” the short guy look down fighting his tears but then he smile and look back at Jessica “remember Sica once you and Yul tied the knot, don’t be afraid to open up things with him, give him your opinion so you could help him with his struggles, don’t bottle up all your emotions or you might regret it…. It’s ok to be scared on might will happen on your future with him but don’t you think it’s worth to face the future with someone you love?” Taeng smiled at Sica who agreed with his words “Yul loves you Sica and I know he doesn’t want you keeping things from him… show him how much you love him ok? If anything goes wrong fix it together and I’m here to help you two, just like how you two helping me right now” the short guy flash a brotherly smile at the latter who hugged him “thanks Taeng” he heard her say.

----

            “Tiffany do you want to eat something?” Nickhun ask the quiet girl, Tiffany was at the balcony staring into nothing “Tiff?” he called her attention but the latter didn’t spare him a glance, he sigh “Tiffany I’m sorry” he said “do you think none of this will happen if we didn’t bump into each other?” he heard her talked for the first time this day “what are you talking about?” he asked back then Tiffany looked at him fresh tears were rolling down from her eyes “do you think if you didn’t helped me that day, I’m still in his arms and he doesn’t hate me like how he hate me right now? I-I wish I could turn back the time and d-didn’t meet you so I’ll still be hearing his voice s-saying how m-much he loves me” Tiffany lowered her head as more tears fall down from her swollen eyes, Nickhun rushed to her and tried to hug but he was being pushed weakly “please…. P-please Nick… leave me alone… please” she sob into his arms “Tae I-I’m sorry”.


CHAPPY 18!! Nothing special here tho... but still I hope ya'll enjoy :)