Chap. 19

Fool

         The trip to Jeju was fast in a blink of an eye and now they’re back to their office signing papers and attend meetings in and outside the company. Taeng rub his temples after signing the last paper Hyo place on his table, opening his eyes he remember her again the way she look at him and say his name he wanted to forgive her so it would be the end but that’s just too easy he sigh “just a little more… please wait my love” he thought looking at the sunset who’s going to end another tiring day.

                “Hey want to go to the club?” Yul asks as he hangs his other arm on his fiancé’s waist “sure, I also have to give Soo some souvenirs” Taeng smile going to his car and followed the couple behind. On the way to the club, Yul and Taeng were talking through phone about their business as they wanted to make on in the states “what do you think Taeng?” he heard Jessica asks “that’s a great opportunity so we could attract more foreign investors, that’s what we’re lacking this days” Taeng voiced out his opinion but then someone caught his attention he slowed down his car as he stared at someone “Tiffany?” he mumble “did you say something Taeng?” Yul asked “huh? Nothing! Nothing…. I just remembered something that I should do… I don’t think I can go anymore, tell Soo Ill give him his treats tomorrow ok?” Taeng lied parking his car on the side “ok? We’ll tell him, be careful” after he heard what Yul had said he immediately went out on his car not forgetting to lock it before following a certain latter.

                Tiffany on the other hand wrapped the jacket tightly around her as she felt the night is cold, she went out to buy some noodles, chips, bread and a can of cold coffee in case she got hungry tomorrow or the next day, she was walking slowly while looking at the still busy streets, people going back and forth probably walking their way back home or maybe late night shifts to their work oblivious of being followed. She didn’t went home straightaway and head to a play ground where she and Taeng use to go when they feel like too, she smile riding the swing and looking at the sky which is not filled with stars “maybe it’s going to rain” she thought opening the can of coffee giving it a sip, moving her feet slowly so the swing will rock her back and forth, she remember him going behind her and will push her and she’ll giggle like a little girl while she scream higher, chuckling at the memory a memory she’ll forever cherish “*sigh* eomma…. I wish you’re here with me… to give me advice on what to do… I’ve hurt my husband eomma… I h-hurt the man who loves me s-so much… what should I d-do eomma? I didn’t w-want to h-hurt him” Tiffany looks up at the sky letting her tear fall “I-I don’t know w-what to do anymore… I-I hope h-he’ll forgive me… I miss him eomma so, so much” Tiffany sniff as she lowered her head “I-I want to hug him” she added.

                Taeng frowns when he sees her wiping her tears “don’t cry Fany-ah” he thought wanting to go to her and hug her tight, soothing her back like he used to do before but something is preventing him from doing so, his frown deepens when she continue to sob he slowly and quietly walk behind her “I-I want to hug him” he heard her say when he’s a few inch away from her, his heart beats fast he couldn’t hide that he miss her too so much “then hug me” he suddenly spoke startling the girl who looked at him with wide eyes “you said you wanted to hug me… then here, while I’m still being nice” Taeng opened his arms wide not breaking the look on Tiffany who immediately ran to him hugging him tight, Taeng close his eyes feeling her warmth, hugging her tight back as he burry his head on her hair sniffing her addicting scent “oh my god Tae… T-Tae…” she said sobbing “ssshhh don’t cry … stop crying” he tried to pull her away but the latter won’t let go afraid he might disappear “n-no… don’t push me p-please” she beg hugging him tighter “b-but Fany-ah… I can’t breathe” oh how she miss him calling her by the that nickname, she loosen her hug a little then she felt his warm hands on her cheeks and his thumbs wiping her tears, she look up at him looking at his eyes the eyes that never fails to hypnotize her “why are you here? It’s late for your info… It’s not safe for you to walk around at this time of time with only a plastic of food to protect you… are getting dumb now? Who’s going to save you when you got into trouble huh?” he glared at her “you” that’s her only reply making his gaze on her soften a little “don’t forget I still haven’t forgiven you and that mistake of yours will take time for me to forgive you so don’t expect that I’ll be there when you got into trouble” he said taking a step back “then I’ll always go out at this kind of time so you would always follow me and guard me, I’ll always go out at this kind of time just to have the chance to see you” Taeng just looked at her smiling face as she said those words “what if I die suddenly you’re still going to wait for me?” Taeng asks “no… if you die I’ll follow you up there and I hope you’ll forgive me once we’re up there” Tiffany said approaching him, Taeng sigh shaking his head “come I’ll take you home” he said turning around and start to walk making the latter to smile and followed him.

                The whole ride was quiet one was focus on the road while the other was stealing glances at the guy beside her and sometimes looking outside the window then she again look at Taeng who seem to be annoyed by it “can you stop looking at me then back at the window” he said taking a glance at her “I… I’m sorry” she lowered her head making him sigh as he started to focus on the road again “can I turn the radio on?” she asks but too late for him to reply when she opened it playing some random song which is a love song turning the atmosphere awkward for Taeng’s opinion he changed the channel but it was also playing some love songs, sighing annoyingly he just let it be Tiffany smile secretly she really loves seeing his pissed face she’s holding herself to pinch the guys cheek “now you’re being creepy… don’t tell me you’ve gone crazy” she heard Taeng said “I’m not crazy ok? I just remembered something” Tiffany look away as she smile, Taeng chuckle “she must be thinking about that raccoon” Taeng thought annoyingly “and here I’am being a hero taking her home great!” he mentally scold himself, getting annoyed by the DJ he was about to turn off the radio when his hand hold Tiffany’s who’s about to turn off the radio too, he awkwardly pulled back his hand ignoring the loud beating of his heart while the other one was blushing madly. Finally they made it to the apartment Taeng was very familiar with; he look around the place and it didn’t seem to change it’s still the same building he used to live “do you want to come inside?” Tiffany asks waiting for his answer Taeng looked at her of course he wanted but he’s scared to see some difference or maybe someone, Tiffany his hesitation “don’t worry… since you l-left… I lived all alone” Taeng felt like a weight was being lifted up from his shoulder he sighs in relief and followed the girl inside.

                Taeng smile as he saw the old place and he’s very impressed that things didn’t changed just a bit, it’s still the same way he like then he noticed a green cushion with a very cute smiley face on it smiling widely he took and hugged it tight smelling her scent “you use this?” he asked the girl who brought something out from the kitchen “yes… since you… l-left… I always use it” Tiffany smile lightly “why aren’t you sitting? This still your home” Tiffany added as she notice the guy was still standing “I don’t know… everything is still the same but the feeling is awkward” Taeng admitted as he place the cushion beside him “does he come here?” he suddenly asks seriously, Tiffany knew whom exactly “s-sometimes” Tiffany stuttered making him chuckle “that explains why there’s a photo over there that is not standing” Taeng pointed on the shelf “I … I didn’t notice” Tiffany frowns how come she didn’t notice it “of course you wouldn’t… you’re always oblivious to anything around you and maybe busy entertaining him” Taeng said sarcastically then he shifted his look on their room he stood up and entered their followed by Tiffany “did he entered here?” he asks not looking at her “no, I always close the door when he’s around” Tiffany replied curious about his question “is he jealous?” she couldn’t help but hope he’s jealous “if you’re thinking if I’m jealous then you’re right… you are still mine and he can’t claim you as his because YOU.ARE.MINE” he stared at her pinning her on the wall as he lean closer feeling her breathing on his lips tickling him in the process “you can’t let him touch you because you are mine… and I’ll never let you go” he said huskily making her gulp “w-what about Jessica?” she asks nervously “don’t change the subject Tiffany she’s a good person… And if I found out you let him touch you, pray to all the gods that you know to guide him all the time” Taeng pulled away as he made his way out of the room and the apartment, Tiffany knew that’s a warning by the way Taeng said it with seriousness and the way he looked at her.


CHAPPY 19 OUT!!!! HAHAHAHA GUYS CHECK OUT MY NEW POSTER <3 OMG TAENGOO OPPA  <3,<3