Chap. 3

Fool

             Sooyoung wasn’t joking when he said they’ll be busy, Taeng brought extra clothes with him when last time he didn’t had the chance to get home because of work, he also needs to help his other colleagues in cleaning, but he kept his promise to his wife in calling her to make sure she’s fine alone. They were given an hour of break and he used it to get some sleep or sometimes talk to his wife, getting his phone inside his locker he dialled his wife’s number

“Hi baby~”

“Hey babe… I miss you” he smile hearing her giggle

“I miss you too Tae… when will you come home?” he could imagine her pout on the other line

“Don’t worry I’ll be going home tonight… the party will resume after two weeks and Soo will be giving us a bonus so… I was planning to have a date with you” Taeng said smiling

“Aigoo its ok ya’know… you should rest… we can have a date some other time”

“I’ll rest don’t worry then I’ll take you on a date…. Are you in the market?” he asked

“Uhh yeah… I’m just buying some ingredients since you’re coming home tonight… what dinner do you want me to cook?” she asks excited

“I’ll eat everything you cook baby don’t tire yourself too ok? Go home straight when you’re done and take a rest… I’ll massage you when I got home”

“You’re the one who needs massage love and you don’t have to worry ok? I’ll be fine, Mr. Bang always help me to bring the groceries up to our apartment”

“Aigoo thank him for me ok? I’ll bring something for when I got home”

“Ok baby… I should get going home now and please rest while you’re having your break ok? I love you so much can’t wait to see you tonight”

“You too ok? I love you too… see you tonight” he smile as he hanged up, he sued the remaining time of his break to sleep.

---

        “Oh miss it’s you again” Tiffany turned around when he heard the familiar voice it was the guy who helped her the last time “ahh it’s you again too… I see you lived here?” she asks “yeah I live near here” he again smile at her “I didn’t catch your name the last time” he added “my name is Tiffany and you are?” she said extending her empty hand “oh I’m Nickhun” he shook hands with her “I hope you wouldn’t mind me helping you again” he said smiling “oh sure no problem… I just hope I’m not bothering you” Tiffany said smiling “I can assure you, you’re not bothering me form anything hahaha” he laugh making his eyes smile then grabbing some of the plastic bags from her hands “you don’t work?” she asks “I work but I’m not that needed there so here I am walking around Seoul” he replied as they both started to walk “what kind of work is that?” Tiffany asks chuckling “it’s hard to explain… how about your husband… what’s his work in that club?” he asks “oh he’s a bartender there and I guess he got lucky since his friend is the owner of the club” she smile “that’s nice… where are your parents?” he ask and he saw the change in her face when she replied “they’re in a better place now” she smile lightly “oh god I’m sorry to bring it up” he frowns “haha it’s ok… I’ve accepted it already” she smile the usual smile she gives “oohh I was nervous back there… I thought I’ll make you feel bad or something” he sigh in relief “hahahaha don’t worry I’m not feeling bad or something” Tiffany laugh showing her smile “Tiffany-ssi I hope the next time you wouldn’t be awkward when I approach you” Nickhun said “sure, sure and I hope you wouldn’t get tired helping me carrying this” Tiffany flash him a smile “I won’t don’t worry I’ll always help” he replied as they both stop, he stared at her when a security got all the things she bought “so this is a good bye again Nickhun-ssi” Tiffany said extending her hand “ahh yes and I’ll gladly help you over and over again” he grab her hand and shook it “and finally next time we’ll drop off the formalities” she smile widely “ahh hahaha sure, sure Tiffany” his smile was wide also “I’ll see you around Nickhun, thanks again” Tiffany waved goodbye before going inside leaving Nickhun smiling widely.

---

       “Ok guys we all worked hard and I hope we have the same performance after two weeks, ok?” Sooyoung said after handing his workers pay “yes sir” they answered all at once before leaving, Taeng was the last one to leave since he waited for his friend “Soo I don’t know how to thank you… this is too much” he whispered the last sentence to the tall guy “hyung don’t worry ok? I’ve seen how you’ve worked hard for this club so it’s not hard to add a little amount ya’know… so don’t worry” Sooyoung patted the short guys shoulder “I wish God will bless you more Soo… you have a good heart” Taeng smile widely “hahaha you too hyung and thanks…. Spend your two weeks wisely ok? I’ll leave first” Soo said as he and Taeng separate ways.

       Taeng stopped at a convenient store to buy their old friend Mr. Bang a gift for helping his wife, and also an ice cream for him and his wife and then he’s ready to go home. Taeng smile widely seeing the old man reading a news paper “Mr. Bang!” he called his attention “ahh Taeng you’re today huh” the old man smile patting the short guys shoulder “ahh yes, my boss let us off early oh and here a little gift for helping Tiffany carrying the groceries up to our room” Taeng smile “aigoo you shouldn’t bother, you should save the money so we could see your offspring running here soon” Mr. Bang joked making Taeng laugh “oh we will soon hahaha… but please accept this ok? I’ll go ahead first ok, take care of yourself Mr. Bang” Taeng smile one last time before heading to their apartment.

        Taeng smile on his face grew wide as he saw his wife so busy inside the kitchen, he lean on the wall checking her out, for him if Tiffany gets fat she’s still the iest wife on earth on Kim Taeng’s earth and that’s a fact, he was out of his thoughts when he heard the angelic voice of his wife “baby I miss you” Tiffany hugged him so tight “I know I miss and miss and miss you so so much Mrs. Kim” he said kissing her passionately as he miss his wife’s kisses “oh god I miss you” Tiffany said pulling him for another kiss “I bought ice cream it’s been so long since I bought one” he said showing the plastic containing the ice cream tub “I’ll put this in the fridge while you go and change, dinner will be ready in a minute so go… you stink Mr. Kim!” Tiffany pushed him away smiling when he made a face “I don’t stink ok? Tsk, you’re lucky I love you!” Taeng said walking inside their bedroom making Tiffany giggle. A minute or so Taeng went to the kitchen and they shared dinner for the second time since Taeng’s work is always at night they rarely have a dinner together “how’s the party?” Tiffany asks “hmmm it’s fine and it was fun all the people are kind and they give me some tips too and it’s really big I decline some tips” Taeng said munching on his food “I miss your cooking babe” Taeng said smiling cutely at his wife “hahaha you’re such a dork” Tiffany said wiping some sauce on the side of his mouth “did someone flirt with you?” Tiffany squints her eyes “hahaha there are some but I told them I’m already married and show them my ring and our picture too” Taeng grinned “good… I’ll ask your boss to report to me the girls who’re flirting with you” Tiffany smile innocently at him “aigoo you’re such a possessive wife, please don’t get tired of being possessive to me” Taeng grinned dorkily at her “of course I wouldn’t want to lose a guy like you” Tiffany smile pecking him on the cheek.

         Their dinner was one of the best dinner they had for a long time and now they’re just cuddling on the couch just what like they imagined they doing when Taeng have a spare time “do you wanna watch something?” he asks and felt that she shook her head “listening to your heart beat is better than watching a movie… it’ more relaxing” Tiffany said snuggling closer to him “then I hope you could hear what my heart is saying” Taeng said smiling “hmmm is it Tiffany?” she asks smiling “no” Taeng teases her and he receives a punch making him laugh “hahaha aigoo of course it’s Tiffany sometimes it says Miyoung too you know” Taeng giggle “tell your heart to stick to Tiffany ok?” Tiffany said playing with his fingers “why? Miyoung is a pretty name like it’s owner but well since you’re my queen I will ask my heart to say Tiffany instead” Taeng said pecking her head, Tiffany look up at her husband and kiss him his lower lip sending a message, Taeng obliged and kiss her passionately letting her sit on his laps and carrying her to their room to share their love to each other.

          Taeng watch as her wife sleep, showing her milky skin that illuminates through the moon light, she might be tired because of their activity he chuckled, tracing her back up and down using his finger and kissing her shoulders up to her neck is enough to make Tiffany wake up with a smile on her face “Tae~” her husky voice called “did I wake you up?” he asked  still kissing her back “no… I just felt you touching me” she looked at him “I just love every part of you because you are my treasure” Taeng grinned when he saw her blush “stop it Kim Taeng” she finally turn around to face him and lay her head on his chest and legs entangled with each other and nothing could be heard but their breathing, the way Taeng caress Tiffany’s hair make her sleepy she rubs her eyes and yawns “sleepy?” he asks and she nodded “go to sleep baby... I love you Miyoung” he said with love “I love you Tae~” she kiss his chin before burying her face in the crook of his neck, Taeng smile and follow her dream land.


CHAPPY 3 OUT!!