Chap. 6

Fool

    Sunlight filled the once dark room making the figure on the bed groan not only because of the light hitting her face but also the aching pain she’s feeling down ‘there’, she hissed as she sat up covering her upper body she looked around and saw their scattered clothes on the floor and the messy bed, blushing as the thought of their activity yesterday until last night flash through her mind she couldn’t help but squeal in embarrassment then she realized that its quiet, she remember the last time she woke up without her husband she immediately look at the mirror there she saw a familiar pink note bringing a huge smile on her face, she got up and read the note

“Good morning love,

           Hope didn’t tire you last night… or did I? *smirks* I know you like it…. But now I know you’ve noticed that I’m not home… I went to work now but I left some pancakes for you, I don’t want to wake you up to cook for me breakfast so yeah… I love you and thank you for taking care of me and also I’m sorry about our little fight yesterday hmm? I hope you can forgive me… I LOVE YOUMIYOUNG <3

         P.S. You’re so loud last night makes me want to do IT with you more and more ;)

Love your DORK”

          Tiffany blush so hard and made a mental note to smack her husband once he get home, shaking her head she decided to freshen up now.

  ---

          Soo was busy talking with some if his employees when he saw a familiar short guy entering the club “TAENG HYUNG!” he shouted catching the short guys attention “hyung you’re ok now?” he asks standing in front of him “yeah I’m perfectly fine” Taeng answered “that’s good to hear some of the beginners are pain in the *sigh* a lot of customers complain last night … that’s why I’m thankful you’re ok now hyung and remind me to thank Tiffany noona for doing a job well done” Soo patted Taeng shoulder “hahaha ok I will” Taeng said smiling widely.

  ---

       “TIFFANY!” Nickhun ran towards the brown haired girl who was completely ignoring him “Tiffany please, let me explain” he said grabbing the girls wrist but the latter didn’t talk and just stared at him “I know what I did was wrong I’m sorry I just… I couldn’t help it… I’m sorry”, “I don’t know Nick… I mean I’m married… I shouldn’t feel the same way” Tiffany looked down “hey, it’s ok… we can fix this… we’ll sort this out” Nickhun pull the girls chin up and smile at her “everything will be ok hmm? We’ll move slowly… let’s work things out, I don’t care if you have a husband already because I’m serious with what I’m feeling for you … give me a chance to, to prove it… please?” he asks holding both her hands “I .. I don’t know Nick…. I know I have this slightest feelings for you but I’ll still think about it” Tiffany said her dry lips “ok, I won’t pressure but I hope you won’t push me away while you’re still thinking and here call me if ever you wanted someone to talk to” Nickhun gave Tiffany a card and start to walk away “Nick” she called the guy stopped on his tracks and look at her and was surprise to feel warm lips on his but before he could respond the latter pulled away head hung low hiding the blush on her cheeks “w-what was that?” he ask smiling like a fool “e-expect my call when I got home… bye” with that Tiffany walk away smiling widely .

         The club did open earlier good thing everything is ok and everyone is satisfied that makes Soo happy with his employees, he look at the bar station and saw his friend impressing some girls the tall guy smirk and decided to go there “noona won’t be please to see what you’re doing hyung” he whispered to the guy “hahaha I’m not even doing anything aside from serving them the best drinks the club has” Taeng said as he mix one alcohol to another “aigoo hahaha hyung be careful ok? Some of this girls can hypnotize every guy even a married one” Soo drank in one shot the drink given to me “naahh I have the power to block it” Taeng answered playfully “what about me?” a short blonde suddenly appeared “Sunny! Long time no see” Taeng said and went to hug the short girl “yeah I went to the states to visit my grandparents that’s why I’m MIA for the past days” she said returning the hug and smile at the tall guy beside Taeng “aigoo why didn’t you tell I was beginning to get worried that you found a new club and was going to abandon me” Taeng pouted “naahhh why would I do that?” Sunny said smiling “oh wait be back in a minute” Taeng said and went to attend a customer “hey long time no see” Soo said smiling “yeah same to you” Sunny smiled back “want some drinks my treat” Soo said offering her a glass “is this how you ask a girl?” Sunny said accepting the glass “hmmm sometimes… but I rarely do this ya’know… I never really invite girls for a drink”, “so am I special then?” she asks him leaning a little closer “you can say that… but it will be different when I ask you for a cup of coffee sometimes?”  Soo looked at her still with a smile on his face “hmmm… I’ll think about it” Sunny said slipping a paper on his pocket and winked at him making him smile widely “so what did I miss… hey you two are having fun huh… what is it?” Taeng said wiggling his brows “nothing Tae… by the way I gotta go… I have some business to attend … I just stop by to give you this” Sunny said showing him a paper bag “that’s for you and for your wife… let her know that you have a very y and kind hearted friend girl hmm? Bye boys” Sunny said and walked away “wow she’s really hot” Soo mumbles “what?” Taeng asks “huh… oh nothing hyung I said this drink is so hot” Soo looked away while drinking his second glass “hmmm ok” Taeng took the paper bag and settle it in a safe place.

----

        Tiffany was pacing back and forth while holding the white card on her hand, she was debating to call or text the guy whom she kissed earlier it’s been 3 hours since that scene and now the sky is getting dark now, she didn’t answer the call from her husband since she was nervous and was busy thinking about the other guy so she just sent him a text with an excuse that she’s in the bathroom and when she didn’t get any reply from her husband she guess he’s already busy. She took a deep breath taking her phone and decided to send a text and when it sent text she place her phone beside her not long her phone beep and the same number flash on the screen she smile at the message saying that he misses her then an incoming call from Nickhun came

“I’m not joking when I say I miss you” She heard him making her blush

“I know you’re not… what are you doing?”

“Thinking of you since the first time I met you… how about you?”

“Just here at home alone…. Talking to you”

“That must be boring”

“Hmmm no… I’m used to it though”

“Can I meet you tomorrow for a cup of coffee? Or is there something you want to do?”

“I don’t know… I mean I’m not a picky girl”

“Ok then… where do you want me to pick you up?”

“You’ll pick me up? You have a car?”

“Yes I have one… so the usual place where we bump into each other? I’ll pick you up there?”

“U-uhhh ok… sure” Tiffany replied with a smile already thinking about what will happen tomorrow.

---

       “Taeng hyung wanna hitch a ride?” Soo asks the short guy who came out last from the club “yeah sure” Taeng then jog towards the other side of the car, just like the last time the club close at 3 in morning making him so drained up “hyung you ok?” Soo asks as he saw the older guy rubbing his temples “yeah just tired… I’ll sleep right away when I go home” he said “right and drink some meds immediately ok? Don’t do any funny activities with noona ok?” Soo teased earning a punch on the arm making him laugh.

          “Remember hyung no funny activities with her ok?” Soo wink playfully at Taeng “yeah, yeah whatever” Taeng rolled his eyes and smile after then he waited until the car disappear from his sight, shaking his head at his friend silliness. Following his boss order to drink something for his headache was the first Taeng did when he reached their apartment, he didn’t want to get sick again then he went straight to their bedroom smiling when he saw his wife sleeping peacefully, Taeng decided to wash first before he approach his wife because of his smell and once he is done he carefully lay down beside her not wanting to wake his princess up, snaking his arm around her waist  hugging her tightly “I love you Fany-ah” he whispered at her lovingly and followed her to dreamland, not having a single clue on what’s going to happen about their perfect love story.


CHAPPPYYY 6 OUT!!!!! YAH PANY-AHH!!!! EVERYONE IS GOING TO GET MAD AT YOU!! -,-"

Btw thank you for all the new and old subscribers, silent readers and those who always leave a comment hehehe I appreaciate it THANKS GUYSS!!