Chap. 26

Fool

                  Tiffany and Taeng hugged one last time before he left “don’t cry ok?” he teased earning a slap from the latter “I love you and I’ll miss you” Tiffany said hugging him again “don’t worry I’ll be back in no time baby” he smile lovingly at her “I know” she smile back then Taeng look at Soo and Sunny “thanks for helping her at the house guys… I’ll bring lots of treats once I come back” Taeng smile at the two couple “you can count on us Taeng” Sunny winked as the two smile “look babe doesn’t mean they’re going to be with you all the time is because I don’t trust you ok? I don’t want you to be sad while I’m gone, I’ll try to call you whenever I can” Taeng pecked her on the forehead and smile again “I know that honey… don’t worry … I love you… have a safe trip ok?” Tiffany smile “I will… I love you too” Taeng pulled her for a long kiss “I love you again” he said after pulling out and went beside Yul and Jessica as the three of them made their way inside the airport, Taeng waved one last time before he couldn’t be seen anymore, Tiffany sigh but smile when she turned around to look at the two remaining couple “let’s go?” Sunny asks as she smiles at the latter.

---

                Once they arrived home the three resumed arranging the remaining things in the boxes also the furnitures, Sunny and Tiffany were upstairs folding some clothes and changing the bed sheets while Sooyoung was ordered to clean the front and backyard from his lover. “Sunny I don’t know how much I could repay you and Soo for helping me” Tiffany smile kindly “nahh it’s ok you know… we’re Taeng’s friend and we’ll glad to help anytime” the blonde replied returning the smile “but we hope you wouldn’t mind we sleep here for a while until Taeng comes back” Sunny added “of course I wouldn’t… I’m happy to know that you two will stay here at least I have company” the latter flash an eyes smile as they both close the drawers after putting the last clothes “let’s go have some snacks” Sunny fished out her phone as she made a call for delivery.

                “Aaahhhhhhh eating after a hard work is really heaven… you really know me too well Sun” Soo smile widely patting his stomach “of course I’m the best” Sunny winked in reply, Tiffany smile also but suddenly she run to the nearest bathroom surprising both Sunny and Soo as they follow the girl, Sunny entered the bathroom and found the girl throwing up the short girl helped by holding Tiffany’s hair while she ordered Soo to get a glass of water “are you ok?” she asks after the girl flushed the toilet and washed it’s face “yeah… but I suddenly felt dizzy and throwing up” Tiffany wipe her now pale face “here have some water” Soo said worriedly giving the water “thank you guys” Tiffany smile as the two of them guide her way back to the living room “maybe I was just tired.. sorry making you worried” she again fash a small smile “hmmm maybe we should take a rest and resume the cleaning tomorrow then we’ll visit the hospital just to be sure” Sunny smile as she run her palms on the girls back “ok, thanks again” Tiffany flash a grateful smile at the two.

---

                Tiffany immediately ran to the bathroom once she felt throwing up again waking up Sunny and Soo who looked at each other with worried faces, the two frowns seeing the paler face of the latter when she went out of the bathroom “Tiff you ok?” Soo asks “y-you guys a-are s-spinning” Tiffany then fainted making the two to run to her “OH GOD SOO GET THE CAR PALLI!” Sunny shouted as she keep on waking the girl up and she herself use all her strength to carry the girl down and was thankful Soo was quick to get the car and helped her carry Tiffany inside the car and immediately drove to the hospital.

                Sunny was pacing back and forth nervous as the doctor was taking so long to check Tiffany, she’s mumbling different things and also how will they tell Taeng about this, Soo was about to call her when the doctor appeared smiling at the two “oh my god doctor your smile means something” Sunny said clasping her hands together “of course it’s a good news… your friend is fine and it’s normal for her condition to react like that… please excuse me” the doctor smile once again before leaving the two with confuse faces but shrugged it off and entered the room where Tiffany is. Both sigh in relief when Tiffany is already awake and was smiling weakly at them “hey are you ok? Did the doctor say anything?” Sunny asks as she held hands with the latter “I’m fine… correction we’re fine” Tiffany smile widely as she brought the short girls hand on her stomach, Sunny and Soo gasp in surprise as they both ask “really?!”

---

                Once they landed Taeng seem to be uptight and it surprise Yul that he didn’t even get any jetlag even though it’s his first time flying “something wrong?” Yul asks approaching the short guy “I don’t know what or how to explain … like something is happening” Taeng looked at Yul then look back out of the window “hey if you’re worried ease up… it’s nothing ok? It’s just a party” Yul said patting his shoulder “no… It’s not about the party… there’s this feeling that I left something back in Korea and NO! No it’s not my underwear Yul for pete’s sake… I just couldn’t explain” Taeng sigh.

---

                “You think you should tell him?” Soo asks looking at the mirror to look at Tiffany at the back of the car “no… it can wait” Tiffany smile as she gently run her hand on her flat stomach “she’s right Soo… it’s exciting to surprise the midget don’t you think?” Sunny smile patting her lovers on his thigh “ok… you girls are so mean” Soo smile widely making the two girls grin at him “I can’t wait for you to come back Tae”.

                “You sure you’ll be fine?” Sunny asks worriedly as she looks at Tiffany “I’ll be fine Sunny, you two should get going… the club might need you two now” Tiffany smile “*sigh* ok, but promise us you’ll call us whenever you need something” Sunny smile as she entered the car “I will… be safe” Tiffany wave goodbye and watched as the car disappear from her sight, her hand suddenly went up to her stomach making her smile as she made her way inside the house. Tiffany sat on the sofa still rubbing her stomach “I hope you’re a girl so your daddy will be the loser” Tiffany grinned at the thought “but I’ll accept defeat if you’re boy” she added not erasing the smile on her face “I just hope daddy will come home soon… that sounds nice don’t you think? Mommy and daddy Tae” she giggle if anyone could see her right now they’ll think of her as a crazy girl giggling about nothing but well she’s alone and no one will judge since she knows why she’s very happy right now.

                    Tiffany pouted when her call wasn’t answered, she’s been calling Sunny and Soo but none seem to hear her calls and she thought maybe they’re both busy, looking at the time and saw it’s still early she decided to head outside to buy some ice cream and ramen. “Thank you please come again” the old man smile at Tiffany who smile back kindly at him, opening her ice cream she starts devouring it despite the cold weather giggling when the cold dessert touched her lips and tongue, she remember her husband kissing her on the lips with an ice cream stain on his lips that it made his lips sticky, she unconsciously her lips as her surroundings made her felt how all of a sudden “oh god am I becoming a ert too? No! No Miyoung erase the thoughts” she quickly shook her head to get rid away of the “bad thoughts” by finishing her ice cream immediately while walking her way back home “is this what they call hormones?”she suddenly thought as she blushed rushing her way back home.


CHAPPY 26!!!! OMYGGG XD BYE!