Chap. 14

Fool

         Seeing her husband with another woman felt like a hard slap on her face “have you thought about your husband feelings when you’re with him” Tiffany close her eyes as she heard a voice, of course she did but Nickhun is a great guy “not as great as your husband” replied the thought the girl let out a big sigh “Tae” she mumbles remembering the scene where her husband hugged the brunette girl and the way they held hands boiled her blood so much “Tiffany hey sorry I’m late” opening her eyes she look at Nickhun “h-hey” she smile weakly “are you ok? I mean did you cry?” Nickhun asks cupping her face “huh? Oh no, something just went inside my eyes earlier it might be a dust … so let’s go?” she said faking a smile then held his hand as they walk away.

             “Hey Taeng what do you think about that new girl… you know Seohyun?” Jessica asks while looking for some clothes “she’s fine, she was the one who present the presentation yesterday for last month stocks and I’m very impressed… she’s intelligent” Taeng replied as he kept following the brunette “me and Yul was planning to give her a new position and let her handle one project… do you think she can do it?” asks Jessica looking at the short guy “I have faith in that kid… she can do it” Taeng smiles in return “what do you think about this one?” Jessica ask him as she showed him a dress while putting it in front of her “let’s call Yul for that” Taeng smile as he dial the tan guys phone “pcchh you really got no taste Taeng” Jessica made a face while Taeng just stuck his tongue out and face the other way, while waiting for Taeng Jessica put the dress back and continue to look for other clothes.

                   “I’m really sorry to cancel our plan today for a drive Tiff” Nick said sadly as he turn to the girl “it’s fine… maybe we can do it some other time” Tiffany smile patting his cheeks softly “I wanted to make it up to you…. Shopping?”, “hahaha I’m warning you Nick, I’m a shopaholic” Tiffany chuckle “anything for you, even I go bankrupt just to make you happy then I’ll do it… let’s go I’ll be your slave” the guy smile widely dragging the girl with him not letting her to protest anymore.

                “Yul’s not picking up it only go straight to voice mail” Taeng said as he approached Jessica “that’s fine he told me that” Jessica smile sheepishly “and you didn’t told me? Aisshh unbelievable” Taeng rolled his eyes “you’re not asking me Kim Taeng so why should I slave?” Jessica laugh teasing the short guy beside her who just can roll his eyes in annoyance “aiisshhh you brat” he mumbles “you’re just a midget” Jessica smirk mumbling also “what did you say?” Taeng turn to her and glares “huh I said midget, midget” Jessica stuck her tongue out, narrowing her eyes waiting for Taeng’s reply but the latter’s phone rang smiling in victory Jessica smirk and left the short guy “brat” Taeng whispered as he answered the call

 

“What’s up Soo?”

“Calling just to ask how are you being a slave?” Taeng heard a chuckle from the tall guy

“So far I’m still alive and she’s still looking out for some clothes… is Sunny like this when you’re shopping?”

“Naahh she’s an angel, we’re just going to buy a couple of drinks then eat then buy a video game then that’s it”

“Ugghhh  she’s so cruel?” Taeng pouted as if Soo could see him on the phone

“*chuckles* well good luck to that… Drop by to the club ok?”

“Yeah sure bye”

               Taeng smile fishing his phone back inside his pocket and went back inside the store waiting for Jessica whom finally picked a dress.

                “So where do you wanna go first?” Nickhun asks the girl beside him “I don’t know, can you choose for me?” Tiffany requested looking around the place “ok let’s take a look on that place” the taller guy said as he pulled her inside a store, Tiffany smile as the sales ladies greeted them and Nickhun told her to look around, busy admiring and looking at the clothes she rarely see she couldn’t stop smiling at the thought of having new clothes “what do you think of this?” she heard a high pitched voice said not too far from her “it looks good are you gonna buy it?” that made her stop she knew that voice, that voice whom she fell in love that beautiful voice it’s him, he’s here with her clenching her fists as the memory of her husband being with another girl makes her want to explode “ma’am are you ok?” her thoughts were interrupted when a sales lady approached her with a worried face, she took deep breath before smiling and nodded her head “I’m fine” she replied but deep inside she know she’s not, once the lady went away Tiffany wanted to check if it’s really him but to her dismay no one was there anymore, frowning she couldn’t be mistaken she heard his voice placing a hand on her forehead she sigh again “maybe I’m being paranoid or something” she thought going back to Nickhun who was waiting for her “have you picked something?” he asks smiling at her she returned in it with a force smile while shaking her head slowly “oh then we should go look for another shop then, let’s go” he held her hand again and just hoped it was another hand she’s holding.

          “Jess can we eat or maybe stop for a while to rest? The shopping bags are killing my arm and it’s getting numb” Taeng whined raising his hands both full of different paper bags “can you wait?! I’m looking for a place to eat” Jessica rolled her eyes annoyed by the continuous whining of the midget behind her, Taeng pouted he heard her said that for the fifth time already and she’s still looking for a place to eat, sighing in defeat he just followed the princess thinking of a way on how to get his revenge but his eyes widen he saw her with him walking towards their way “ eotteokhe?! Ok, ok calm down Taengoo… think, think?” the short guy thought that he didn’t notice the brunette turn to look at him surprising him with a hug “J-Jess-“, “just hug me… I saw her, just hug me” Taeng just followed her and hug her back, taking a glance at his wife and the guy, closing his eyes as he hugged the brunette tight controlling his beast to explode “it’s ok, it’s ok… calm down Taeng… calm down” Jessica couldn’t do anything but to soothe the guys back, she didn’t forget to send a glare to Tiffany when the latter looked at them she then look at Taeng who pulled away from the hug “I’m sorry I hugged you tight” Taeng shot an apologetic smile “it’s ok… good thing she look away once I gave her a glare” Jessica chuckle followed by Taeng “thanks Jessica” Taeng hugged her again but now it’s a gentle hug “no problem midget… now let’s go, I’ve already found a place to eat” the brunette said dragging the short guy with her.

---

                “So did you have fun?” Nickhun asks the girl stopping in front of Tiffany’s apartment “yeah thank you for this” she said raising the paper bags “you’re welcome... lunch tomorrow?”, “can we eat lunch here? I’ll cook… I don’t want you to spend your money for me all the time… save some ok? I’ll just text you when you can come ok?” Tiffany smile “sure, sure… I’ll wait for it” Nickhun flash a smile and hug her “thanks for today again, I really enjoy shopping with you” Tiffany whisper in his ear giving him a peck on the cheek before going inside the apartment. Tiffany on the other hand felt bothered after what happen at the mall “Tae wouldn’t do that right? He’s just busy I… I should trust him right but that voice I know it’s him… he even hugged her… since when are you seeing her?” Tears formed in her eyes as she remembers how happy he is with that girl “I’m sorry Tae” tears started to fall down her eyes.

 ---

                “How’s the shopping spree?” Yul asks grinning widely at the two “I have fun!” Jessica flash a very wide smile while the short guy did the otherwise “I didn’t” Taeng said crossing his arms “hahahaha I know that’s my job… don’t worry Taeng I saw some art materials here and dookong plush I’ll buy you ok!”, “you better buy me those, I didn’t even had the chance to go to the store to buy some dookongs because of the shopping bag inside my car!” Taeng rolled his eyes as he sulk “yah! I told you to bring the other car not your sports car midget!” Jessica glared “no you didn’t you brat!” Taeng glared back and now they’re on a glaring battle “ok, ok quit it you two, I’m not there to stop the cat fight” the tan guy chuckle “shut up Yul!” both Taeng and Jessica said shutting up the tan guy on the screen “oh that reminds me, the three of us will go to Jeju after I come back from the trip” that caught the attention of the two “why?” Jessica asks “I was planning to meet a guy from Taec’s company to get some files he said the guy is a foreigner and I need a translator” Yul grin while Jessica and Taeng mentally face palming their selves, “but having a vacation sounds fun” Taeng nodded his head “yeah it’s been a while… I’m not that busy at work so I got no problem to travel”, “ahh now I remember I have some files to sign back at the office and some files for you guys to read” Taeng scratch his head “I’ll send you the file tomorrow Yul” he added and smile “ok I’ll wait for it… see you guys soon, please don’t do any troubles, got it?”, “ok see you soon seobang! I love you”, “bye Yul!” Taeng and Jessica waved “you think our plan will work?” Jessica suddenly asks “I don’t know… but we have to tell Yul, Soo and Sunny about it” Taeng looked at her “aisshh I really couldn’t believe a girl like that will still have the guts to see that while you’re gone and she’s too stupid to believe that you’re busy until now even though she couldn’t see you at the club” the princess rant “thinking about her makes my head hurts” she added rubbing her temples, the short guy just flash a small smile “I’m sorry Sica” he said looking down “hey it’s not your fault Taeng you didn’t want that to happen it’s not your choice but hers… don’t blame yourself all the time and it’s time for you to show her how stupid she is to let you go” Taeng nodded his head hearing her words he then hugged the brunette “thanks a lot Sica”, “no problem Tae, no problem” the brunette smile.


CHAPPY 14 OUT!! 

        Ok First of all I would like to apologize for not updating yesterday because of my turtle net which pisses me off so much -,-"... So I'm going to update two chappies today... this is the first one and later the Chap. 15... so thank ya'll for being so patient and NEW SUBBIES THANK YOU <3 Also thank you for commenting :) I hope ya'll continue to read my story till the end!! ;-)