Chap. 13

Fool

        A long line was outside the club waiting for their turn to get inside but then all the attention went to the two sports car who arrogantly parked in front of all the people, some were amazed but some doesn’t seem to care and on the black one went out a tan guy followed by a brunette girl as they held hands and wait for their other friend on the blue car, everyone was curious wanted to get a glimpse of the driver of that beauty and once the door opened everyone held their breath and stare at the handsome driver who had this charming smile on his face making his way to the two couple “you always know how to make an entrance” commented the tan guy “I love making an entrance” the short guy replied as they easily got in the club.

          The three smile widely as they entered seeing the wild crowd on the dance floor of course everyone notice them especially the short one since he’s considered as the best bartender in this club, greeting every familiar faces they see as the walk to the bar “ahh my friends I thought you’ll never come” said Sooyoung as he hugged the three “well this two always knew how to waste time” Jessica rolled her eyes “Sica guys need to prepare too” Yul commented wiggling his brows “pcchh you’re not going to have some with other girls Kwon” Jessica said seriously “of course baby you’re the only one I’ll get to have fun with… Hey sir! How about a drink for my wonderful lady” Yul said as he wink at his fiancé “where’s Sunny?” the short one asks looking around “I told you don’t miss me that much Kim Taeng” Sunny appeared behind with a smile on her face as she hugged the other short one “hahaha of course I didn’t, you’re flattering yourself too much” Taeng said smiling “I hate you, you midget….. But I admit you look so handsome tonight...Try not to get laid ok?” Sunny winked earning laughter’s from them “I’ll keep that in mind” Taeng replied as he started to take a shot “let’s go somewhere private” Sooyoung said holding his girlfriends hands as they made their way up to their VIP room.

            “So how are you dealing with the new life Taeng?” Sooyoung asks “hard at first… but with their help I can manage on my own now” Taeng replied with a smile “he’s a fast learner unlike the others who needed training” Jessica patted Taeng’s back and smile “yeah and he’s really good in making deals” Yul added “don’t flatter me Kwon, I just learn from the best” Taeng winked at Jessica who laughed in return “so what’s your next move?” Sunny asks “hmm I don’t know yet… I haven’t got any updates from you” Taeng said leaning on the single leather couch “well the last time I checked they’re still seeing each other and going on dates and I’m surprised she hasn’t get laid yet” Sunny chuckle “ahh so she’s still in her right mind… does she visits?” Taeng looked at the tall guy and was answered by a nod “yeah sometimes the guy will accompany her, bringing his “expensive car”” the taller one rolled his eyes “he thought I’ll treat him well when he showed me his car, I don’t give a and good thing she parked her beautiful Lamborghini making him a sore loser” Soo side hugged her girl “he got some issues I can see” Jessica chuckle “what an ” Yul laugh at his own comment, Taeng just chuckle “so he doesn’t want to be the loser, I see… well I’ll make him the loser once I show myself”, “we will back you up to that… cheers” Sunny raised her glass as they share a toast.

----

           Tiffany was busy cooking some dinner when she heard the doorbell, confuse since she’s not expecting someone but she couldn’t help to think that it’s her husband so she immediately went to see putting up a huge smile and greet her husband but she stop midway when she didn’t a short guy but taller and was smiling at her with roses in its hands “Nick?” she said voice sound disappointed “surprise!” Nickhun grins “what … how did you know my-", “ahh I ask the guard downstairs and yeah here I am” Nickhun said smiling “ahh yeah… please come in” Tiffany made a way for the guy to get in, “so what brought you here?” Tiffany asks as she head back to the kitchen “oh just wanted to visit” Nickhun replied still looking around “are you hungry?”, “no, water will be fine” Nickhun replied as he stared at the picture where Tiffany and her husband was very sweet to each other, he frowns putting the photo down and turn around when he heard footsteps there she saw Tiffany with a glass of water “thank you” he said as he reached for it and drank in one gulp “wow you must be thirsty” she commented getting the glass “ahh yeah, I thought of not bringing the car and just walk my way here you know for exercise” he replied “ohh you must be tired please sit… have dinner with me I’ve cooked something and it will be done soon… I hope you don’t mind it’s just a simple dinner since he is not here” Tiffany said referring to her husband “I noticed… where is he by the way? Is he planning to abandon you?” Nickhun asks entering the kitchen staring at the brown haired girl “no… he’s just busy” she answered and looked at him “I thought we had a deal not to talk about him” she added “I’m sorry, I won’t say anything again… peace?” Nickhun said as he showed a peace sign making her chuckle “you never learn… I told you you’re not cute ok? So stop trying” Tiffany chuckle as she prepare the table “then if I’m not cute then I’m adorable?” he ask back hugging her “nope you’re none hahahaha” Tiffany laugh as she got away from the hug “tsk you’re such a mean, mean girl” Nickhun said crossing his arms “to you yes I’m a mean girl but to others I’m an angel” Tiffany stuck her tongue out “even though I treat you ice cream? I’m still not cute?” he asks, Tiffany pretend to think hard and look back at Nickhun who was waiting for her answer “hmmm maybe… I’ll give you -1% percent” she smile widely seeing his reaction “aigoo hahaha fine, fine I’ll still treat ice cream… let’s go later ok?” Nickhun smile as he helped Tiffany to sit down on the chair.

-----

              Yul was the first one to leave the club since he has a flight to catch later, Taeng and Jessica followed shortly since they still have work tomorrow, the two were talking about work and other things as they waited for the stop light to turn green when Taeng saw a very familiar woman talking happily with a guy his grip on the steering wheel making his hand turn white he never thought he'll see her soon, everything around him turned quiet as he stared at the her he didn’t care about the car honks, his eyes is full of hatred as he saw him putting his filthy hands on her waist at that time he wanted to get out of the car and punch that bastard until no one will recognize his face, then she  turn around as they shared an eye contact through his tinted car window, Taeng wanted to run to her and hug her tell her how much she had hurt him so bad but he couldn’t, all of his efforts will go to waste “You’ll have your time Taeng… just wait” he thought and broke the eye contact and started to drove off before the police could knock on his window, “you saw her didn’t you?” Jessica asks not looking at the guy beside her who just remain quiet “Taeng you’ll get your time soon” she said placing her hand on top of his and smile after that Taeng calmed down taking a deep breath as he calmed down his beating heart.

---

           “How’s the ice cream?” Nickhun asks as he watched her the ice cream happily “delicious as always” Tiffany replied like a little kid then they fell into a silence “do you want to go somewhere tomorrow?” Nickhun looked at her breaking the silence around them “why? Are you planning to go somewhere?” she asks “no… I just planning to drive around tomorrow until the night… but well if you have plans already it’s ok I can drive alone” Nickhun said scratching his nape but was surprised when Tiffany rest her head on his shoulder “will you teach me how to drive?” she asks him “why?” he asks “so someone will switch with you when you’re tired of driving… will you teach me?” Tiffany looked up at him “hmmm ok I’ll teach you” Nickhun smile making her smile also and kiss his cheek “thanks” she said then rest her head again on his shoulder, Nickhun can’t help but smile as he place his arm on her shoulder and his head on top of her head.

----

           “Thank you for your presentation Ms. Seo” Taeng said as he and the other employees clap their hands at the lady in front who was bowing at them “are there more questions regarding the stocks this month? If none then this meeting is over” Taeng said standing up from the chair and went out first followed by his secretary “oh Hyo tell my congratulations to your girlfriend ok, she did a great job a while ago” Taeng wink at his secretary before entering his office and was shock to see Jessica there “YAH ARE YOU PLANNING TO KILL ME?!” Taeng shouted placing his hand on his chest “*chuckles* nope… not yet, Yul called earlier and the business trip is going to extend until next week” Jessica pouted “so? What’s the connection you being here in my office” Taeng said sarcastically “I got no one to carry my shopping bags” the brunette was still pouting “OH NO! NO NOT IN A MILLION YEARS JUNG! I DON’T WANT TO BE YOUR SLAVE” Taeng cross his arms and shaking his head “please? Taeng!! PLeaseeeee~” Jessica did her very rare cute voice which make Taeng cringed “GOD STOP THAT! Alright! Alright! I’ll go aisshhh… why am I so whipped huh?! Tell me!” Taeng said looking at the brunette annoyed “because you know I’ll throw your art materials at home if you don’t follow what I want” Jessica smirk as she stood up from the leather chair “yeah, yeah whatever” Taeng rolled his eyes “so when are you going to the mall Miss Jung or future Ms. Kwon” the short guy smirk when he saw Jessica blush “later if you want or tomorrow you choose?” Jessica said as she walk to the door “oh let’s go tomorrow and head for a drive around … I need to buy this cool dookong set I found in the internet” Taeng squeal like a little girl “pccch ok midget… see ya’ later” Jessica wave her hand before leaving the room, Taeng proceed to his table signing some files when he remember her last night making him sigh and slump on his sit “what happened Fany-ah?” the question was always in his mind, it’s still unanswered and he hoped when he face her he’ll got an answer.

----

       Being the boss of the company it’s ok if you didn’t show, Taeng is very thankful for that since he didn’t woke up early to go to work the next day and had a good sleep, he and Jessica were planning some shopping spree today so he woke up a little late and thank heavens when Jessica was already awake so he doesn’t need to face her wrath “hey it’s surprise you’re awake before me” Taeng said fixing his hair as he walk inside the kitchen “of course I’m excited because you are my slave today since Yul is not here… so cook breakfast servant” Jessica ordered as she sips her orange juice “yah! You’ve been awake and you haven’t cooked breakfast?!” Taeng glared “well if you want us to live in the streets then I’ll do the honour to cook breakfast” Jessica narrowed her eyes “uggghhh you brat!” Taeng spat “you midget!” Jessica retort back

“BRAT!”

“MIDGET!”

“I’M NOT A MIDGET YOU BRAT!”

“YES YOU ARE AND I’M NOT A BRAT! MIDGET!”

“BRAT!”

“MIDGET!!”

“SPOILED BRAT!”

“SHORTY MIDGET!”

         “YAAAAHHHHH STOP IT YOU ARE SO NOISY THE TWO OF YOU EVERY MORNING!!!” Yul shouted from the laptop turns out Jessica and her fiancé were video chatting and ended up forgetting him when Taeng came down and start an argument with the princess “hey Yul! Your brat here is being a brat than usual!” Taeng said while looking at Jessica “well seobang your friend here is being a midget like he really is… and I’m not a brat right?” Jessica pouted in front of the camera making Taeng puke and was send a playful punch from the princess “of course you are not baby, stop calling him a midget and Taeng please stop calling her a brat ok? Sheesshh I feel like scolding my kids” Yul chuckles “yeah, yeah whatever and you have to double my pay ok? She’s going to make me her slave” Taeng said as he proceeds to the fridge to get something to cook “hahahaha that’s your problem Taeng not mine, oh I gotta now… I’ll see you guys soon, I love you baby!” Yul said sweetly at his fiancé “I love you too” Jessica smile widely waving in front of the camera “whipped” Taeng thought he smile widely when he remember how whipped he is to his wife “hey Taeng… are you going to the office before we head to the mall?” Jessica asks twirling her hair “no, I already told Hyo what she needed to do today” Taeng replied “oh but I have to go there first… how about we meet at the mall?” Jessica said “sure, sure… just text me if you’re done at the office” the short guy said placing the food on the table.

----

          Tiffany was waiting for Nickhun to arrive at the mall where they'll meet she was just looking around, walking around where her feet will take her just to kill time but she suddenly stop while staring at a guy from afar which was a familiar face to her, squinting her eyes  and walk a little closer and once she got a clear view her eyes widen in shock it’s him, her husband her eyes got blurred because of the tears forming in her eyes, she was about to run to him and hugged him but she stopped midway when she a very beautiful girl approached him and they hugged then they started leaving, Tiffany place a hand on as tears flow down on her pale cheeks “it can’t be true… Taeng wouldn’t do that… I know he wouldn’t”.


CHAPPY 13 OUT!! I'm sorry I updated so late... I have a headache right now :( and I didn't notice I fell asleep while I was writing this chap... I'm really sorry... But I hope ya'll like this chapter ^_^