Chap. 5

Fool

     “What are you doing here?” Taeng asks as he went closer to his wife “uhh I was just uhh looking for some lemons! Yes lemons, I wanted to make a fresh lemon juice for us” Tiffany smiles “what about you?” she asks “ahh I was on my way back to the club when Sooyoung ask me to buy some chilli powder” Taeng said smiling “oh the ahjussi just went inside” Tiffany said hugging her husband moments later the ahjussi went out and was surprise to see the short guy again “ah young man what brings you back?” he asks “oh ahjussi I’m sorry but I forgot the chilli powder” Taeng smile apologetically “oh here, here take this … it’s for free ok?” said the old guy “what? No! No ahjussi I won’t take it… here please accept this… I just can’t accept it for free” Taeng said shaking his head “aigoo it’s fine ok? Take it… you might late for work” the old guy place the pack on Taeng’s hand “but… *sigh* ok thank you so much ahjussi, I’ll be going now… I’ll see you at home Fany-ah” Taeng hugged his wife before leaving “you know the boy?” the ahjussi ask the girl beside him “yes, he’s my husband” Tiffany smile at the old guy “aigoo you’re lucky to have that kid, he’s very kind” the ahjussi smile before going back inside the store “indeed I am lucky” she mumble

       “So he’s your husband” Nickhun suddenly speak while they were eating their snack “you saw him?” Tiffany asks “yeah I did, I peak behind the wall” Nickhun smile “and he’s quite a charmer… maybe that’s why you fell in love with him” he added making her smile “yeah and don’t you dare still him away from me” Tiffany playfully pushed him and laugh “oh girl I can make your husband bend in nooo time” Nickhun flicked his short hair, Tiffany giggle at his silliness but soon silence took over them the guy next to her can’t help but stare at the side profile of the girl. Everything felt like a slow motion for Nickhun as he stared at Tiffany, he smile and unconsciously brought his hand up to caress her cheek shocking the latter in the process “something wrong Nick?” Tiffany asks brows furrowed “there’s no problem at all… you’re just beautiful” Nickhun flash her a gentle smile taking a strand of hair behind her ear then he lean closer looking at those brown eyes waiting for her to stop him but she didn’t, Nickhun then gave her a peck on the lips. Tiffany could feel her heart beat she knows it’s wrong but somehow she felt it is right, Nickhun pull away and stared at her close eyes and when she open they’re back into staring “T-Tiff I-“, “let’s go back” Tiffany said cutting off the guy in front of her and started to walk away.

---

       “Hey Taeng I was ordered by a couple of chicks over there to give what a hottie like you can recommend for a blast party like this?” said Taeng’s colleague, Taeng grins widely “how many chicks?” he asked “four hotties” the guy wink making the short guy laugh “here give this to those hotties you’re talking about” Taeng said passing the four colourful drinks to his friend, taking a sip on his water and leaning his back on the table and checked his phone for any messages but frowns when there is none so he decided to give his lovely wife one, putting it back into his pocket when a customer called for his service.

       Taeng couldn’t understand why teenagers could spend their whole night inside a club to get wasted and it didn’t surprise him when the party lasted until three in morning, after making sure everything is ok he accepted the lift Sooyoung was offering him. 

        “Thanks for the ride Soo” Taeng said as he smile at the younger one “no problem hyung… you did a good job today also” Sooyoung return the smile “well we all did a good job ok? Good night Soo… see you again tomorrow” Taeng smile and waited for the car to disappear on his sight, sighing he look up at the dark sky and made his way inside the building.

          Quietly opening the door he made sure that he won’t make any sound to wake up his wife, checking for any open lights he sigh in relief when there isn’t one closing the door and made his way to their room and smile seeing her angel on the bed sleeping peacefully, making his way to their bed quietly and kissing her wife on her temple “Tae~?” he heard her hoarse voice “hey did I wake you up?” he asks caressing her hair and she nodded “I’m sorry go back to sleep, I’ll follow you after” he said kissing her again he then make his way inside the bathroom to join her wife soon.

---

           Waking up the next day he saw his wife cooking breakfast, despite being sleepy he approach her and back hugged her burying his head on her shoulder and he felt her caressing his arms “still sleepy?” she asks and he nodded “then go back to bed, I’ll leave some toast and eggs for you” she said then she felt him shaking his head, she turned around arms still wrapped around her waist and she cup his face kissing him on the lips and look at his tired eyes “you should spend the remaining time to sleep baby… if only you could see your eyes they look so tired” Tiffany said caressing his face “I wanna spend time with you too” he whine then yawned “we will have time for that hmm? You should sleep” she said again eyes filled with worry “I love you” he said affectionately making her smile “I love you too” she said smiling at him while he walk back to their room, she shook her head as set the toast on the plate.

           After sleeping for 5 hours Taeng woke up with a massive headache he couldn’t even stand up in pain right when he was about to try again Tiffany came inside with a basket with clean clothes “hey you ok?” she gently asks approaching her husband and kneeled in front of him “what’s wrong?” she asks brushing his hair “my head hurts” Taeng whine pouting cutely at her, Tiffany cupped his face and frowns putting one hand on his forehead frowning more “baby you’re hot” she said “I know baby you don’t have to remind me” Taeng grinned making Tiffany to roll her eyes “that’s not what I meant ert Kim, what I mean is you maybe have a fever… maybe you shouldn’t go to work today” Tiffany said “no I have to… no one’s going to make the best drinks at the club” Taeng said trying to get up weakly but she pushed him back to the bed “please stay.. I’ll talk to Sooyoung for your sake” Tiffany said “but it’s work” Taeng said showing his puppy eyes hoping it would work “it wouldn’t work right now Tae… please listen to me and just stay home… let’s not fight over this small thing ok? I’ll talk to Sooyoung, give me your phone” she said extending her hand asking for his phone “you wouldn’t really fall for my puppy eyes?” he asked looking up at her “ok” he sigh dejectedly and gave her his phone “now please rest while I talk to Soo and make you some soup and I’ll get you some medicine ok?” she said smiling and before she could leave the room she kissed his forehead, “Kim Taeng you are a very, very whipped husband” he mumbles as he lie down on the bed.

---

          One of the things Taeng hated the most is when he or his wife is getting sick there’s a lot of reason, one he can’t eat his gummies or ice cream, he can’t move properly, he feels like , he can’t breathe properly because of his clogged nose, he can’t work and most of all he can’t make love or even kiss his wife because he’s worried she might get sick too and now all he could do was watch TV wrapped in a thick blanket waiting for his wife to come back home from a drug store for his medicine.

           Tiffany hurriedly went inside the apartment and when she gets inside she saw the TV open and his husband was there lying on the couch “Tae?” she called and walked in front of him only to find out that he is asleep smiling caressing his face before going to the kitchen to heat up the food she bought “hey~” a weak voice called her and when she turn around she saw her husband still wrapped in a thick blanket “hey you shouldn’t get up… I’ll just heat this up then you can eat and take your medicine” Tiffany said, he didn’t listen and just stood there even though he feel like fainting “baby, baby please listen to me” Tiffany said as she approached him hugging him “I just… I’m sorry, I should be the one protecting you not the other way around… I’m sorry I’m not strong enough and got sick” Taeng started sniffing as he hugged her back “hey, hey it’s ok… Tae stop crying baby” Tiffany said making him face her and wipe his tears “don’t ever think like that ok? I married you because we got each other’s back ok? We’ll take care of each other, not just you I also want to take care of you hmm? Please don’t cry, I love you” Tiffany said hugging him soothing him “I love you too” he mumbles burying his face on her. Also this was one of the reasons why he hates being sick, he gets too emotional.

           Tiffany woke up without her husband she furrowed her brows, she scan the bathroom but he didn’t found Taeng then she heard some noise outside, knowing her husband is still sick she immediately went outside but no one is in their living room then she resume checking the kitchen their she found her husband making breakfast, peanut butter and jelly one of his favourites and it hit her he didn’t eat his food last night after he cried on her arms “babe?” she called surprising him “hey uhhh good morning?” he said smiling awkwardly at her “want some” he asks with a mouthful of bread in his mouth making his cheeks chubby, she giggle taking a bite on the bread “do you want some eggs?” she asks “no, this is fine” he smile “you want coffee?” he asks but she refused “are you ok now? Does your head still hurt?” Tiffany asks feeling his husbands forehead and it wasn’t hot unlike yesterday and last night “my head feels light now … I have a amajjing nurshe here~” Taeng  smile as Tiffany laughed at his English “aigoo Tae you’re so cute… but I was still hoping that you still won't go to work later” Tiffany side hugged him “I don’t know babe… the club needs me since I’m the one who makes the drinks and only a few knows what I do… the beginners can only do the basic drinks” Taeng said frowning about the thought of being absent “Tae I just don’t want you to get sick again… I’m sure Soo will understand” the latter said “I know that Fany-ah… but it’s money, if I don’t go to work again I might lose some amount” Taeng finally face her “Taeng money is not important ok? Your health is more important than money” Tiffany voiced out “*sigh* I know baby but can’t you see… we need money right now for our future… what if you got pregnant we don’t have that money to… to get you the things you need, hospital bills, medicines, baby products, checkups… that’s why as much as possible even though I’m sick I want to go to work… I don’t care if I get sick I just want to provide the things you need and the baby’s need in the future” Taeng said voice raising a little higher “I know that Taeng… but what about me? What if something happens to you if you keep pushing yourself, what about me what will happen to me if you’re not here beside me… have you think of that? I know we needed money for our future Taeng but I need you, I need you here with me, money won’t make me happy ok? I married you not because of money it’s because I love you and we promised we will help each other no matter what and we won’t leave each other’s side” Tiffany rushed out to the kitchen wiping her tears, Taeng didn’t fail to notice it he sigh in frustration “uggghhh Kim Taeng you’re such a freaking jerk! Aiisshh” he breathed in calming his nerves down.

     “Hey Soo… it’s me… I’m fine now… I’m sorry I still couldn’t go to work today, I hope it’s ok but if you need my help please call me and I’ll go there right away ok? Oh Soo please I won’t accept any extension… I promise I’ll be back to work tomorrow… I know, you’re such a blessing boss *chuckles* ok I’ll see you, bye” Taeng hanged up putting his phone on the table as he looked at the closed door of their room, it’s been two hours since their little fight earlier he admit that it’s also his fault… he just wanted what’s best for his wife that’s why he said that but her wife got a point also he shouldn’t push himself too much, approaching the door he took a deep breath before opening the door but the room is dark, curtains are down but he didn’t mind when he saw a figure on the bed back facing him… he bit his lips as he slowly approached her “Fany-ah” he called her gently peeking at her he sigh when he saw she’s sleeping but he knows her so he just continued talking “baby… I’m sorry really, really sorry … I admit I was wrong … I should’ve thought of it too, I was just too occupied of work that I forgot to take care of myself and I’m sorry for thinking about the money and not your feelings… You know I didn’t mean it like that Fany-ah, I won’t leave you we’ll face different challenges together because we’re partners, teammates we’ll help each other… please talk to me, don’t ignore me… I love you Fany-ah forever and always … I won’t leave you, I’ll only leave if you want me too…. I’m sorry and I love you so, so much Fany-ah” Taeng kissed her on the head ending his apology and when he took a peak on her again she’s still sleeping, he sigh and pretending to leave their room by opening and closing the door but he hid on the dark, he smile when he saw Tiffany moved “gotcha” he smile knowing that his wife had heard it all “I love you too Tae” he heard her say making his smile grew wide “I love you very much” he suddenly said making the girl to be surprise opening the night lamp on the table she glared at him and threw a pillow at him but he caught it at ease and approached her still smiling “I’m still mad Kim Taeng” she said looking away from him “I know” he said as he sat on the bed but she didn’t respond so he let the silence surround them. Taeng suddenly grinned widely making her wife to look at him “what?” she asked with a poker face “you’re just beautiful” he said smiling lightly “pcch I know... you don’t have to remind me all the time” Tiffany rolled her eyes flipping her hair, this made the short guy chuckle he then move closer to her and hugged her resting his chin on her shoulder and sniffing her sweet scent “do you want to know how much I love you?” he whispered sending shivers down to her spine “no thanks” she replied hiding her smile “really? So it’s ok if I show it to someone else then?” he ask pulling away from the hug “don’t you dare” Tiffany immediately shot him a cold glare making him chuckle “then let me show you, let me shower my love to you” Taeng kiss her ear, cheek then down to her neck “I’ll always love you Fany-ah remember that” he whispered as he lean closer to capture her lips.


CHAPPPPYYYY 5!!!! omo eotteokhe?! O.o