Chap. 4

Fool

        Tiffany woke up the next morning without her husband beside her, she look around waiting if Taeng will appear but he didn’t she frown then she noticed a pink note sticking on the mirror, she stood up covering her body with the blanket smiling as she saw the familiar hand writing

“Good morning honey~

                         I must be out when you read this but I won’t be long …

                                    I just bought us bread and coffee for breakfast, don’t miss me too much ok? ;) I Love you honey~

                P.S. I hope when I get back home you’re still covering yourself with a blanket ;) ;) kekeke :*

Love your dorky husband”

             Tiffany giggle at her husband’s erted mind “he must be running on his way back here” the latter thought as she make way inside the bathroom to do her routine but of course granting her husband’s wish.

               As what the wife thought Taeng came inside their apartment panting being the ert he is, his jaw drop when he saw Tiffany lying on the couch only with a blanket covering her showing her milky legs, arms and her collar bone smirking Tiffany used her index finger ordering him to come to her, Taeng gulp “TaeTae~ what took you so long?” she asks with her husky voice, she wrapped her arms around his neck biting her lip “I miss you” she said before kissing him “u-uhh there’s a-a lot of people... I… I’m sorry~” Taeng’s voice went husky as he felt her wife teasing him running her fingers up and down on his stomach “what’s wrong Tae~?” she ask resting her head on his shoulder the short guy could just whimper as an answer when he was about to kiss Tiffany everything stop he open his eyes and saw her wife grinning widely while closing the door and the ert Taeng was about to follow when he heard a lock sound “YAH FANY-AH!!” He shouted looking down at his growing ‘thing’, face palming his face for being a ert he went back to the couch to calm down his nerves and also his ‘thing’ “I’ll get her later” he thought”.

---

       “What do you want to do today Fany-ah?” Taeng asks as she back hugged her wife “hmmm this is fine for me… I actually wanna stay home with you so you could relax too” Tiffany said leaning her back on Taeng  “let’s watch some movies tonight how’s that? Soo gave me some new movies to watch then we’ll finish the ice cream” Taeng said “that’s sounds great hon” Tiffany faced him giving him a peck on the lips “everything for my wifey” Taeng giggle and resume hugging his wife “how about tomorrow? Is there anything you wanted to do?” he asks “hmmm let’s go cleaning the house, I always forgot to clean the house after I go to the market” Tiffany pouted “aigoo ok we’ll clean the house tomorrow… the day after tomorrow?” Taeng asks again “how about you what do you wanna do?” she asks him “a date with my lovely girl… let’s go outside to the beach, amusement park or just eat?” Taeng asks “I like all three haha but amusement park sounds great” Tiffany smile “ok then it’s all set” Taeng smile also “I love you Fany-ah” Taeng said kissing her on the cheek “I love you too Tae” the brown haired girl replied.

----

         “BABYYY!!!” Taeng shouted from the kitchen “WHAT?!” the brown haired girl shouted back “where’s my gummies” whined Taeng “what gummies Kim Taeng, you’ve finished it already since last week” Tiffany said as she entered the kitchen arms crossed “no I didn’t I left some here” Taeng pouted showing the empty cookie jar “aigoo I swear you did finished it all … tsk, you’re just getting old that’s why you forget things easily” she said giggling seeing his husband pouting face “why didn’t you remind me~ I could’ve bought some and I’m not old Mrs. Kim” the short guy said approaching his wife “aigoo my poor baby don’t worry I’ll remind you some other time ok? Stop whining now and let’s watch some movies ok?” Tiffany smile as she pulled his sulking husband out of the kitchen, “now I’ll let you choose what we’ll watch” Tiffany said giving him the remote “ok! You’ll like this movie” Taeng smirk as he picked the movie, leaning his back on the couch while Tiffany lean on him excited to see the movie they’re going to watch.

          Taeng let out his big laugh as his wife keep on slapping him after seeing the movie ‘YOU ERTED LITTLE GUY!! WHY THE HELL DID YOU CHOOSE THAT KIND OF MOVIE KIM TAENG!!” Tiffany said eyes burning in anger her face was still red so she keeps on hitting her husband “hahahah ow! HAHAHAHA AIGOO YOU SHOULD’VE SEEN YOUR FACE HAHAHA!!” Taeng ignored the hard slaps as he keep on laughing “I HATE YOU KIM!” Tiffany moved away from him and cross her arms, Taeng wipe off the tears from his eyes and smile approaching her wife “aigoo my cute and beautiful wifey, I’m sorry ok? Your erted hubby just wanted to know how will you react on that kind of movie…. Pwease forgive this dork~” Taeng whines and pouted “It’s not even a movie Kim Taeng, It’s P movie oh my god you ert…. OF COURSE I’LL BE EMBARASSED FOR WATCHING THAT KIND OF THINGS!!” Tiffany said loudly “oh c’mon babe you’re not that shy when we’re doing ‘it’” Taeng wiggle his brows and he receive another hard smack from his wife “HAHAHAHA ok, ok I’ll stop… I’ll choose a different one now …. That you will really like… I promise… forgive this dork of yours hmm?” Taeng said kissing her on the cheeks “if you choose another erted movie I swear you’ll sleep here outside for two months” Tiffany glared at him but scooted closer her husband “aigoo ok, Kim TaeTae will stop now” Taeng smile wrapping his strong arm around her shoulder, but his smirk came back on his face.

             “AAAHHHHHHHH” Taeng shouted really loud as he hid behind his wife “FANY-AH STOP IT! PPALLI STOP IT!!” He said giving the remote to his wife “YAH I SHOULD BE THE ONE HIDING NOT YOU TAE!” Tiffany look behind her “but it’s scary Fany-ah” Taeng pouted looking at her and he pouts more when he sees his wife laughing loudly even clapping her hands “HAHAHAHA THAT’S WHAT YOU GET FOR SCARING ME KIM! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AIGOO HAHAHAHAHA …. I CAN’T AHAHAHHA OH MY GOD!” Tiffany keeps on laughing face getting red from laughing “YAH! YAH THAT’S TOO MUCH LAUGHING!!” Taeng said sulking “aigoo hahaha … I’m sorry you’re just so hahaha cute Tae~… you should’ve seen your face HAHAHAHAHA” Tiffany started laughing out loud again clapping her hands and pushing her husband “tsk Yah! Stop already you’re turning into a tomato now” he scolded rolling his eyes “ok, ok I’m sorry… I’ll stop now baby” Tiffany wipes some tear from the corner of her eyes “I didn’t know you’re scared in that kind of movies” she said leaning her head on his shoulder “well I was going to scare you but it turns out like that” Taeng pouted looking away, Tiffany giggle cupping his face and kissing him on the lips “aigoo it’s ok to be afraid ok? At least you’re showing your true emotions… I admit I was about to scream because I’m scared but you bit me to it” Tiffany was about to laugh again when Taeng glared at her so she cleared “even though you’re a coward I’ll still love you because you’re my husband ok?” Tiffany said kissing his lips again making him nod his head “there, there… It’s my turn to choose the movie now hmm” Tiffany smiles as she got the remote choosing the movie they’re going to enjoy.

----

            The next day Taeng was called by Sooyoung and was needed at the club to fix some problem, the short guy wasn’t sure if it will be fixed immediately or not but he made sure that he won’t be long and he’ll just leave a message to his wife, Tiffany couldn’t stop him since it’s work so she just agreed and since they’re done with the task for the day she decided to head out to take a walk for a while or help at the market again.

             On the way to the market she bumped into Nickhun “oh Tiffany” he smiled widely “Hi Nickhun” she return the smile and bow “are you going to the market?” he asks and smile when she nodded her head “can I join you? I’m going to the market too” he said scratching his none itchy nape “sure, sure that will be fun” she said and led the way to the market, “so how are you?” he asks “you sound like we haven’t seen each other when we just met the other day” Tiffany said smiling “ahh well… of course something might change you know… hahaha” he awkwardly said “hahaha it’s ok, I’m fine actually and my husband was given a two weeks break” she said smiling widely at the mention of her husband “that’s good to hear… at least you’re not alone… but where is he now?” he asks “ahh he was called by his boss it’s an emergency so he needs to go, so while I have time I can go help the kind ahjumma’s at the market” Tiffany smile “hmmm maybe I can help since I got plenty of time to spare” Nickhun smile “we’ll see later” said the brown haired girl.

---

            “Hyung I’m really sorry to call you at this time of your break… I just couldn’t contact our other employee now I feel bad for taking some of your time with your wife” Soo said “oh that’s nothing Soo, my wife said she understands she even gave you a food right? So now worries” Taeng said patting the tall guys back “oh hyung can you accompany me at the market? My mom wanted me to buy this herb” Soo showed a picture to the short guy “ahh I know that kind of herb the market near our apartment has that … come let’s go” Taeng said as he and Soo started walking.

              After reaching the market Tiffany and Nickhun started helping the ahjumma’s and ahjussi’s from filling up their stock and other things they needed for their shop, some even mistaken them for being a couple but Tiffany decline saying he’s just a friend while Nickhun could only smile and nodded. “Phew that is one tiring work” Nickhun said as he wipe his forehead drinking the water they just bought a while ago “sorry for dragging you here” Tiffany show an apologetic smile at him “oh it’s not your fault, I wanted to help you didn’t I” Nickhun smile at her but then he lean closer putting his hand on her cheek and wipe some dirt on her face, Tiffany was shock to react quickly “there it’s only a dirt” Nickhun said smiling and got his phone from his pocket, Tiffany look away feeling her now warm cheek where the guy place it’s hand “oh Tiffany I gotta go my friend needs me at the office… I’m sorry I gotta leave you here” Nickhun said waking up the girl from her thoughts “huh? Oh yeah sure… no problem… I’ll head home soon too don’t worry” she smile awkwardly and look away “I’ll help you next time ok? Bye” he hugged her and wave before leaving, Tiffany on the other hand was shock from the hug she again blush, placing her hand on her chest calming her nerves down  “no! Get a grip Miyoung” she scolded herself before going back inside the shop to look for the owner of the store.

            Taeng and Soo were now going walking out of the market after buying the herb “hyung thanks again for today… remind me to raise your pay next time” Soo said his ice cream “aigoo no need for that… I’m glad to help anytime” the short guy said smiling then she saw a very familiar girl in front of them, he fish out his phone and dialled his wife’s number then he smile when the girl in front stop and took her phone out he decided to

”Tae?”

“Where are you?” he said seriously

“Are you mad?” She asks

“What do you think?” he said in the same tone making the tall guy to look at him with curiosity, but Taeng shook off his hand and points at the girl in front of them mouthing that it’s his wife Soo made an ‘o’ shape of his mouth and continue eating his ice cream

“T-tae what’s wrong with you? Did something happen?”

“Nothing happen Tiffany… I just miss you so much that I want to kiss you so please turn around so you could see me” Taeng suddenly change his voice into his normal one. When Tiffany turns around she saw his dorky husband smiling at her with a tall guy waving dorkily at her with an ice cream on the other hand

            “Hi baby” Taeng smile cutely at her “Kim Taeng I thought something happen” Tiffany frowns while looking at her husband “aigoo I was just teasing you baby” Taeng said placing hugging his wife “oh baby he’s my boss, Choi Sooyoung” Taeng said smiling at the tall guy who’s now wiping his mouth “ayy I told you it’s not boss it’s friend hyung tsk, hi Tiffany-ssi call me Soo or Young ok? I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you attack the girl who flirted with hyung” Sooyoung wink making the brown haired girl blush “just call me Tiffany or noona Soo” Tiffany smile at him “ok noona… please come and visit at our club sometimes you’ll be one of my VIP” Soo said smiling “sure, sure I’ll visit sometime” the brown haired girl nodded her head “I should leave now hyung, noona… I’ll see you some other time” Soo then walk away leaving the married couple alone “so why are you here alone?” Taeng then looked at her wife as they start to head home“oh I just went to walk around” Tiffany said entwining her fingers with his “really? You could’ve called me so I can accompany you” Taeng said swaying their hands “well I didn’t want to bother you at work” she replied “baby you’re my first priority than work ok?” Taeng said cupping her cheeks and pecking her on the nose making her blush “aigoo you’re so cute… let’s go have some dinner my treat” Taeng said “let’s go the usual place!” Tiffany said excitedly “ok to the usual place!” Taeng mimicked his wife’s voice earning a slap from the latter.

---

           Two weeks had gone too fast to Taeng’s liking, he didn’t even want to get up when his wife was waking him reminding him that he’ll be late if he didn’t get up, sighing loudly thinking about his wife while he was cleaning some of the glass to be used tonight. “Hey Taeng could I ask a favour?” asked one of his colleagues “what’s up?” the short guy said “I hope you can go out to buy some ingredients for the alcohol tonight and also some lemon… I was ordered to buy those but I can’t leave the newbie on his own” his colleague scratch his head in annoyance “hey it’s ok… give me the list and I’ll go buy it” Taeng smile “thanks buddy, let me go get it” his friend patted Taeng’s shoulder, after getting the list he asked Sooyoung if he could borrow his car for a while and once the tall guy agreed he immediately left the club so he could go back early and finish his job. The short guy was walking around the market looking for the things written on the list, he smile once he saw a store that is complete with any herbs, “annyeonghaseyo ahjussi, I was hoping you could help me get this things” Taeng said showing the list to the vendor “right away sir” the kind ahjumma smile at him before going back inside his store.

          “Nickhun why are you here so early?” Tiffany said as she saw the guy on the market waiting for her “well after helping my friend the last time he said I could have a day off today and since I got nothing to do I decided to help you again at the market” Nickhun said “oh and I bought some food for us and the vendors there” he added showing the bags while smiling at her, Tiffany just nodded her head and the two head to the market to waste no time.

           “Thank you so much for the help ahjussi” Taeng said as he and the old guy loaded the boxes inside the car “not a problem boy” the ahjussi smile “please take this” Taeng said handing a tip “hahaha no need son, the pay is too much already… just keep it ok? I have to go back now… see you soon again” the old man wave at Taeng before leaving, the short guy smile and entered the car and leave.

             

“Tiffany dear what are you doing here?” the ahjussi said smiling at the girl “oh I was alone at home again so I decided to help here” Tiffany answered as she bow “ahh your husband must be busy again and you’re with your friend again” the old man said looking at Nickhun who bowed to him then smile “yes he’s with me again… where have you been by the way ahjussi?” Tiffany asks “oh I just helped a young man carrying a boxes of things he need… he must be working on a restaurant or something he bought a lot” the old guy said “oh that must’ve been a lot we’re sorry we’re late to arrive” Tiffany said “aigoo it’s ok child but I guess you could help me guarding the store for me while I go get some stocks from the back” he said smiling “sure no problem” Tiffany smile widely “I’ll help you ahjussi” Nickhun smile and followed the old guy inside, while Tiffany stayed and decided to arrange things on the store, suddenly a short guy came back panting “uhh excuse me miss but where’s the ahjussi here?” he ask, Tiffany turned around and was shock to see a familiar short guy who has the same expression as her “Tiffany?” the guys said with a confused expression “Tae” Tiffany gulped seeing her husband in front of her.


WAAAHHH CHAPPY 4!!! AIGOO PANY-AHHH!!!