Chap. 7

Fool

       Two months has passed and Taeng wasn’t as busy as before, he get to spend some time with his wife again but he felt something’s odd, Tiffany’s always go to the market saying she needs to buy something but when he’ll check their stocks it’s still full then he’ll let her know about it the latter will just said she forgot about it or couldn’t remember where she had placed it, it’s always been like this since last month he didn’t bother at first and just that she’s getting old but now it seems odd that she always forget things easily when she just bought it yesterday he was planning to bring her to the doctor when they had the time, another thing he noticed was his wife is always holding her phone and looks like she was talking to somebody and she told him it was just a friend she met he then bought it and let her talk to that ‘friend’ of hers.

      The two couple were now on their date at the beach since it’s been so long, the two were having the time of their life but when Tiffany’s phone made a sound she started to ignore him and will just attend him when he calls her for attention, Taeng pouted their dates is not like this it’s always them being clingy to each other so he was planning to murder that phone when he got the chance, he then notice that Tiffany place her phone back inside her pocket “Fany-ah I hate your phone” he suddenly said crossing her arms making her chuckle “aww don’t worry, I won’t love my phone as much I love you” she kissed him on the cheek “but Fany-ah I noticed you always spend your time looking at your phone texting your friend day and night” Taeng looked at her a little pissed when he said the word ‘friend’ “I’m sorry Tae… forgive me? I won’t do it again” she moved closer to him and hugged him “I want to meet your friend Fany-ah” he suddenly said making her shock “w-why?” she asks “I’m just curious because in a short amount of time the two of you seems close already” he looked away and stared at the scenery in front of him, Tiffany could see the sadness in his eyes and the way he said those words, she caress his and made him look at her “look don’t be jealous hmm and that’s only a friend… I’m sorry for ignoring you… I’ll make it up to you for ignoring you” she said but he just kept quiet “ok… you choose anything you want… I won’t say no to anything you suggest” Tiffany added making him grin “you promise?” he asks still grinning “yeah I promise you dork” she said smiling and kiss him on the lips.

        The two finally went home and the dork being a ert he is was excited to step inside their apartment and do wonders with his wife but their old friend Mr. Bang called him, he ushered for his wife to go first. The short guy then approached the old man not forgetting to give a bow “how are you Mr. Bang?” he asks “fine, fine I still have strong bones young one” the old guy joked “I called you because I wanted to tell you something but I hope it won’t affect your relationship with your wife” the old man added this make Taeng frowns “well sometimes I see her with a guy walking back here from the market and they seem pretty close and sometimes your wife will always go out fully dressed, I don’t know if she meets you when she leaves” Taeng’s frown went deeper on the information he got this is the first time his wife leaves the building without telling him or the old man and what also surprises him when Tiffany didn’t tell him about the guy who’s helping her, Taeng look at the man in front of him when he felt a tap on his shoulder he automatically smile “thanks for the information Mr. Bang, I appreciate it… and I hope you won’t tell her that you’ve been watching her and… I hope you’ll tell me again” Taeng said and smile when the old man nodded it’s head and said he could count on him.

       Taeng was quiet until he reached their apartment, he was thinking he never meet Tiffany because he’s at work then who’s she’s meeting and who the hell is that guy he’s thoughts were disturb when he saw her at the living room busy with her phone again, he rolled his eyes and proceed to the room not forgetting to shut the door with a slam. Taeng took a cold shower to calm down his nerves closing his eyes as he let the cold water run down his body, taking a deep breath he started to think again his wife can’t possibly cheating on him right? He shook his head he knows his wife won’t do that… they love each other and what could possibly be the reason if Tiffany did cheat on him, he gives her everything she wanted “no Taeng don’t think like that.. she loves you ok? Calm down you’re just getting jealous and you’re overreacting stop it… don’t get mad stay cool… you’re cool Taengoo” he sigh turning off the shower and went out, inside their bedroom he saw her on the bed sitting waiting for him to get out “Tae are you ok?” she asks as she approached him “nothing’s wrong” he answered and went to the closet getting clean clothes and wore it he faced her, staring at her for a moment “Tae?” she called but instead of an answer Taeng kissed her hard not letting her go, Tiffany was surprised she tried to push him away but he’s strong after trying to stop her husband, Taeng kissed her softly and hugged her “T-Tae what’s wrong with you” she asked catching her breath “I love you Fany-ah, I love you so much… I hope I can trust you baby” she heard him say “what are you saying Tae? Of course … you can trust me baby” she said soothing his back as she heard him sniff then Taeng pulled out from the hug and looked at her smiling “I’m sorry I’m getting emotional haha… I love you Miyoung … don’t leave me ok?” Taeng said tears still streaming down his face “I love you too… don’t cry” she said wiping his tears and hug him again “I love you so much” he mumbles.

---

     The next day Taeng woke up without his wife beside him instead he saw a blue note on the mirror; he furrowed his brows and checked it

“Hi baby!

                I just went to the market ok? I won’t be back early so I left you some breakfast… but don’t worry before you leave for work I’ll be home… I LOVE YOU:*

Love Fany”

     Taeng scratch his head, he got nothing to do today since he didn’t plan on going to work today snapping his fingers he plan to surprise her when she come back home, smiling at his bright idea he then started to freshen up and planned the things he’ll do for his wife.

---

      “So how’s your date yesterday?” Nickhun ask as he sips his coffee “it’s great… we had fun… but why are you asking about it? Jealous?” she “of course I’m jealous tsk… why wouldn’t I be jealous?” Nickhun pouted “eww you’re not cute…. C’mon we’ve been seeing each other and eating outside what else do you want?” Tiffany rolled her eyes “haha I just miss you, you know… I couldn’t get enough of you” he said placing his hand on top of her “hahaha we’ve been texting a lot and we always call each other secretly so there’s no reason to miss about” Tiffany said sticking her tongue out teasing him “I hate you” he said playfully then laugh after “same to you” she said and laugh along with him.

----

“Hey Soo I’m sorry I couldn’t go to work today” Taeng said apologetically

“Its ok hyung… are you sick again?”

“Ahh no, no I just want to spend time with Tiffany that’s all… but if you wanted me to go to work, I’ll go”

“No hyung everything is fine here don’t worry… enjoy your time with noona ok?”

“Ok Soo thanks again, yeah… bye”

     Taeng smile he is sure lucky to have a boss like Sooyoung, he looked at the things he needed “fighting Taengoo” he did a fist pump before starting to arrange everything to make his wife happy and feel his love.

----

    Tiffany and Nickhun stroll around Han River while holding each other’s hand to others they seem to be a happy couple, “so why did you bring me here?” she asks “what do you mean? You ask me to bring you here… are you playing pranks with me?” he asks frowning at her making her giggle and pinch his cheeks “aigoo I was just kidding hahaha it’s just like you seem pretty easy to fool just like Taeng” she chuckle but her frowns and they stop walking “Tiffany… I was hoping we won’t talk about your husband when we’re together” he said making her look at him “I just want us to spend time together like a normal couple … without thinking about anything else than us” he said holding both of her hands “I’m sorry if it makes you uncomfortable” she said biting her lower lip “it’s fine, don’t say sorry” he smile caressing her cheek “let’s just enjoy this before you go home hmm?” he said and kiss her forehead then they continue to stroll.

----

      Taeng wipe his visible sweat on his forehead as he finished decorating their living room and kitchen and now the food is also finished all he have to do now was to freshen up and wait for his beloved wife, he smile looking around feeling proud on his work. After taking a shower he looked at the clock just a little more time and his wife we’ll be home, he went back to the living room and start waiting for his wife.

  Minutes became hours as Taeng waited for Tiffany to come home, he sent her a message and called her but the latter won’t answer, Taeng tried to be positive and just waited patiently for his wife “maybe she caught in traffic? But how she has no car pabo Taeng… maybe she took a taxi? But she said she’ll just be at the market but the market is just a walking distance from here… maybe she went to another market… but... aisshhh I’m getting crazy, where are you Fany-ah” he said to no one as he take a glance on his phone then she heard the door open he stood up and saw his wife with a shock expression “Fany-ah where have you been? I’ve been calling you” he ask hugging her “I’m sorry… my phone ran out of battery… but what’s this Tae?” she asks pulling away from the hug and look at their fully decorated living room and a prepared dinner on the kitchen “I was planning to surprise you but you weren’t answering my calls… so I just waited for you to come home” he said cupping her face “I’m so, so sorry for making you wait baby… oh god I’m sorry… you must be hungry… let’s go and have some dinner” she said pulling him inside the kitchen, Taeng pulled out the chair waiting for her to sit and flash her a charming smile then he went to sit on the other side “you cooked this?” she asks and he nodded his head “taste it” he said looking at her cutting the meat and taking a bite, he waited patiently until he saw her swallowed and look at him seriously “Tae… its delicious … you never fail to amaze me… I’m sorry again for making you wait” she said frowning “naahhh it’s ok… at least you’re here now”  Taeng said holding her hand “let’s eat” she said smiling at him.

        After their dinner they decided to watch any random movie that would catch their interest, silence took over them s they enjoy each other’s warmth  but soon it was disturbed by Tiffany’s phone, the latter pull away from the hug and scooted away from Taeng so he wouldn’t see the message, Taeng noticed but didn’t said anything then he felt him back in his arms again, he kiss the top of her head and hugged her tightly “please ignore that person who’s texting you and let’s just enjoy this moment hmm” he whispered “ok I’m sorry” she said kissing his chin “Taeng” she called looking up at him “hmm?”, “I wanted to tell you something” she said seriously Taeng looked at her “what is it?” he said getting nervous but never showed it “promise me you won’t get mad” she sat up Taeng followed “what is it Fany-ah?” he asks holding her hand caressing her hand calming her down “I… uhhh I’m w-“, ‘PREGNANT? YOU’RE PREGNANT?!” he shouted making her surprise on his outburst “SINCE WHEN FANY-AH?! OH MY GOD!!” He stood up smiling widely “w-wait Tae… I’m not pregnant” she chuckle and pulled him down to sit “eh? Then… what is it?” he ask curiously “baby… I’m working at the market for a long time now” she said waiting for his reaction but there’s none she her lips as it gets dry waiting for his response “you’re… working?” he asks then stared at her eyes “y-yes Taeng… I help the ahjumma’s and ahjussi’s there with the things they needed for their store then they’ll pay me a little amount… please don’t get mad… I just did that because I wanted to help you to make money” she said and she got nervous because Taeng wasn’t talking and when she was about to call for his attention he speak “since when are you helping there?” he asks seriously “three weeks after you started working” she replied gulping “they’re not giving you a hard time?” he asks staring at her “no Tae they’re a wonderful person and they treat me very well” she answered “ok” he said looking back at the television, Tiffany felt dumbfounded “w-what? Ok? THAT’S ALL YOU’RE GOING TO SAY KIM TAENG?! I GOT NERVOUS FOR NOTHING?!” she screamed earning a playful chuckle from him “what do you want me to say? Do you want me to get mad you?” he asks then she shakes her head “see… and I don’t see why I should get mad… I don’t want to keep you here all the time… I just wish you didn’t hid it from me” he said smiling at her “oh god… Tae… I was so scared cause the last time you said to me you don’t want me to work because you’ll get mad” she pouted “awww I won’t get mad at you baby, I will never ever get mad at you… I love you so much” he said and kiss her temple “I love you too Tae… thank you Tae” she said and hugged her back smiling widely.


CHAPPY 7! I wanted to say THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO UPVOTED MY STORY AND TO THOSE NEW AND OLD SUBSCRIBERS AND SILENT READERS!! AND TO THOSE WHO COMMENTED I APPRECIATE IT A LOT... TO THOSE WHO'M I REPLIED... AUTHOR-NIM HERE IS VERY PLAYFUL XD I HOPE TO GET TO TALK TO ALL OF YOU MY READERSSSS WE'LL HAVE SO MUCH XD KEKEKEKE WE'LL TALK ABOUT RANDOM STUFFSS ^_^  

AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO SUPPORT MY STORY <3