Chap. 25

Fool

                 The meeting room was very silent despite that there are six people in the room, Taeng, Jessica and Yul is discussing about an important event that their company friend held and they’re expected to be there at the certain event “can’t we just decline… you know I hate those kinds of parties” Taeng complain thinking about those boastful people made him want to puke “we know but that friend is really important and he helped the company before” Yul said leaning his back on the chair “I’m sorry but I couldn’t go with you, I have to go to LA for some fashion meeting then I’ll be back the same day” Jessica said “*sigh* so it’s only the two of us” Yul looked at Taeng who looked defeated “until when are we going to stay there?” the tan guy asks looking at his secretary “5 days sir since you’re going to meet your friend as well for some business expansions and to meet Mr. Kim personally” his secretary “just a business talk that will last for 5 days? That’s seems impossible and what does he need me for?” Taeng frowns “crazy I know but this is business Taeng and your one of the important people… I think he needs you to design his new building since we’ve talked about you when I was away and he’s very impressed” Yul replied smiling apologetically “I don’t have a choice don’t I?” he sigh nodding his head “what am I going to say to Tiff”

---

                Taeng was quiet until he reached their home, he doesn’t want to leave because they are going to move tomorrow and his wife needs help for arranging their stuff also for another reason, he admits he’s still scared about leaving his wife alone especially after what had happened, he wanted to trust her but he couldn’t help it he maybe needs more time to trust her again. “Hey baby, I didn’t hear you open the door” Tiffany greeted him smiling “I wanted to surprise you but I guess I failed” he smile hugging her “you can surprise me some other time and we have to pack… I’ve already pack and leave some clothes to wear for tomorrow the only thing I haven’t pack is the things inside the kitchen” Tiffany smile “let me change first then I’ll help you” Taeng smile kissing her on the forehead before going to their room.

                “Is that the last pot you got there?” Taeng looked up smiling at his wife “yeah” Tiffany smile back as she grab her husband’s hand to get down from the chair “that was tiring” Taeng said wiping his sweat “yeah I know… folding clothes and arranging the pictures also some books is much tiring ya’know” Tiffany pouted “aigoo so that means I have to treat you something?” Taeng grins “hmmm just a massage at my back and an ice cream will do” Tiffany eye smile “ok ice cream now massage later” Taeng wiggle his brows sending a message to his wife “aaiissshhh treat me ice cream first ok?” Tiffany gave a kiss before leaving him inside the kitchen still grinning.

                The two decided to head outside to eat ice cream even though its cold, the two were in the usual park where they like to spend the time together because of the beautiful city lights, “I’m really excited, I can’t wait to move… Can’t you imagine it we’re going to have our home, our very first home it feels like it was just yesterday when we were still dating and we’re planning to have a house and a family on our and now it’s all coming true now except for the baby because it will happen anytime and I’m really, really excited… I really wanted to have a girl Tae” Tiffany smile widely as she look at her husband who was just smiling back at her with the most loving gaze she could ever have from him, “why are you looking at me like that?” she looked away hiding her blush “because you’re the most beautiful view for my eyes” he said making her blush more “baby… I need to tell you something” Taeng suddenly said seriously making her to look at him “hon I’ll be leaving for a business trip for 5 days” he said looking at her now sad eyes “It’s ok Tae… it’s not like I could stop you… I know it’s important, I can manage the house on my own” Tiffany forced a smile “don’t worry about that, I’ll ask help from Soo and Sunny so you wouldn’t be alone… but” Tang stopped he wasn’t sure if she’s going to understand or not but he couldn’t help it, the thoughts of her doing it again crossed his mind and it made him so, so scared “but what Tae?” she ask reaching for his face “I… I hope you understand… but I wish I could trust you while I’m away” he said softly, her eyes shows hurt when he said those “o-of course Tae” she forced a smile tears was threatening to fall from her eyes but she quickly looked away “stupid Taeng” he scolded as he stared at her now sad face he was about to approach her when Tiffany stood up and forced a smile again “let’s go back home… it’s getting cold” not waiting for him Tiffany started to walk back to the car “aisshhh very good job Kim” he shook his head as he followed behind.

                Until they arrived home Tiffany ignored him if they made an eye contact she’ll look away first and pretend his not there, when he’s going to approach her she’ll move away from him, Taeng doesn’t know what to and he really wanted to punch himself for making her sad, following her every move with his eyes he smile when she entered their room waiting for a while before he followed her inside and saw her back facing the door, he sigh slowly approaching his love “baby” he called resting his chin on her shoulder “Tiff… you know I didn’t mean it right? I.. I was just scared” he looked at her when she moved to look at him “I was just hurt… I really didn’t mind you being possessive and even when you follow me… I… I just couldn’t help but to get hurt when you still couldn’t trust me” Tiffany’s tears suddenly slid down from her eyes “oh baby I’m sorry… really sorry” Taeng said wiping the tears on her eyes “I just love you to the point I’m so scared to lose you” he admits kissing her on the forehead “please Tae… trust me… I’ll be good, I won’t do anything that will make you hate me” she said looking up at him “ok, I will… I love you” he said letting her rest on his chest as he calm her down.

---

                “Is that all the boxes?” Taeng asks closing the trunk of his car as he looked at Yul and Soo who nodded their heads “yeah and here I thought you’ve called a moving truck to help you Kim Taeng” Yul rolled his eyes “there is, the truck already took our things and delivered it there” the short guy replied “lol are you stupid? Didn’t you notice the house is almost empty?” Soo looked at the guy next to him “haven’t the boxes are heavy” replied the tan guy “hmm let’s get going the girls might be waiting for us there” Taeng said as he went to the driver’s sit and waited for his friends to come in before driving to his new house.

                “Wow, this is really a dream home…. Not big but enough for the two of you” Sunny said from the second floor “I know right, I love the kitchen” Jessica agreed coming out from the kitchen “did you picked this?” the brunette asks Tiffany who just came from the back “no, Tae did … I trust his style and he never fail to surprise me” the latter said feeling proud “aigoo that midget is really good… he’s really excited to have kids huh? He just choose a perfect house with three bedrooms for the future kids” Sunny smirked “yeah… he wanted to have three though but I only said I wanted to have two” Jessica and Sunny chuckled “once a ert will always be a ert… good thing he didn’t protest” Jessica curiously said “no… I said no after having three kids” Tiffany smile proudly “wow hahahaha never knew byun Taeng is that whip” Sunny laugh out loud followed by Jessica “YOW! YOW!” the three of them immediately went to their respective partners once the guys arrived “have you brought something to eat?” Sunny asks after receiving a kiss from the tall guy “yeah, it’s still hot so we better set the table” Sooyoung replied as the two of them walk inside the kitchen “we’ll help” Jessica and Yul followed leaving the two main couple alone. Taeng smile as he back hugged his wife “so what do you say?” he asks “it’s really beautiful… it’s perfect for us” Tiffany smile as she lean on him “that’s good to hear… have you checked the rooms?” he asked excitedly “no I haven’t… I wanted to check it with you later once we’re alone” Tiffany whispered huskily on his ear “that’s a very, very good choice” Taeng grinned ert Taeng is activated “why did you choose a house with three rooms?” she asked curiously “oh well if we’re just going to have one kid I can use the extra room for an office or if we’re going to have two kids then might as well reserved one room once they grew up” Taeng said “so smart of you Mr. Kim” Tiffany smile “I know Mrs. Kim, thanks for the compliment though” he smile and was about to kiss her when Soo shouted that the food is ready. 

                Tiffany and Taeng waved good bye to their friends after the whole day helping them in cleaning and arranging their stuff, “finally alone at last Mrs. Kim” Taeng look at her wiggling his brows “I know Mr. Kim” Tiffany smile “then maybe we could” Taeng stop sending some signals to her wife “we could what?” Tiffany asks as she slowly moves away from him “you know” Taeng didn’t continue as he follows his wife “I don’t know” she teased winking at him before running upstairs to their room followed by the excited erted Kim midget Taeng.

          


CHAPPY 25!!!!