Chap. 32

Fool

           Tiffany pouted while looking herself in front of the mirror, she tried to inhale to make her tummy small but it wouldn’t, she pouted even more when she saw Taeng looking t her with a smile while leaning at the door “what are you doing hon?” he asks amusingly “I’m getting fat” her voice cracked when she replied “oh no baby you’re not getting fat, it’s our little peas they’re growing inside your tummy and even if you get fat once they come out you’re still my love, my wife and the mother of my peas” Taeng hugged her as he say those words to comfort her “promise?” she showed her pinkie to him, Taeng could only smile at how cute her wife is right now “I promise baby” he smile as he entwined his pinkie with hers. “Tae I wanna go to the beach” Tiffany said while watching the television where there’s a beach “is it because you’re watching a beach right now?” Taeng looked at her who nodded cutely at him “hahaha why are you so cute Fany-ah” he added hugging her from the side “please I wanna swim and be relax… let’s swim Tae, we can ask the others if they want to join, please Tae” Tiffany pouted showing her puppy eyes while shaking his arms “do you really want to?” he asked looking at her “yes can we please?” Tiffany clasped her hands together looking at him cutely “who couldn’t say no to those cute face hmm? Aigoo alright, I’ll ask Yul and Soo while you go and prepare the clothes and I’ll prepare the snacks and other heavy stuff” Taeng peck her on the forehead before she happily went upstairs.

---

“Hey bro what’s up?”

“Hey Yul I wanted to ask if you and Sica are busy?”

“Hmm, we’re not busy at the moment why? Need anything?”

“Oh well Tiffany wanted to go to the beach today and she wanted to ask if you and Sica will come I’ve already ask Soo and Sunny and they agreed… so you guys coming?”

“I’ll ask Sica wait a moment” the tan guy went in front of the bathroom door and knock twice “Sica! Tiffany is asking if we wanted to come to them at the beach… Do you wanna go?” he asked “ok baby tell them we’re coming and tell them we’ll bring some snacks” Sica said form the inside “ok babe” Yul went back to his phone

“Hey buddy we’re going and we’ll bring some snacks”

“Great, I’ll just messaged you the place”

“Sure, see ya later”

                Just then Jessica went outside the bathroom with only a towel covering her body “did you tell her?” the brunette asks while drying her hair with the other towel “yup Taeng was the one who called” Yul replied biting his lower lips while checking his fiancé from head to toe and the brunette sensed it “what are you staring at Mr. Kwon?” she asks placing her hair on the other side showing her still wet shoulders and collarbone “Taeng didn’t say any specific time for us to meet… I think we have plenty of time to” Yul cut his sentence but he moved his brows sending the message to Jessica “you think so?” Jessica tilted her head to the side “yes I think so very much” the tan guy walked in front of her showing his lust filled eyes “but I just showered” Jessica whispered moving her index finger up and down Yul’s chest and stomach “we can take a shower together” the tan guy replied “you’ll wash me?” Jessica asks having an eye contact with her lover “I’ll wash you with so much love and care you’ve ever feel my love” Yul said placing a strand of hair beside Jessica’s ear then captured her lips.

---

                “Where the heck are they?!” Soo asks annoyingly scratching his non itchy head “I swear that monkey will receive a punishment” he added “why only Yul? You won’t give Sica any punishment?” Sunny asks “uhhh w-well…. No!” Soo looked away “pfft scaredy cat” Taeng mumbles quietly but the shikskin heard it “YAH! I heard that you midget!” Soo shouted “SO WHAT IF YOU HEARD IT YOU GIANT!” Taeng shouted back “YOU MIDGET!”

“POLE!!”

“ERTED MIDGET!!”

“YOU STICK POLE!”

“MIDGET”

“POLE”

         “WOULD THE TWO OF YOU JUST SHUT THE ING UP!!” the shikskin and the midget looked at the pregnant woman who’s in between of them and was now fuming in anger as she glared at the two bickering men “*sigh* Kim Taeng would you quit it! You too Choi! Me, Sunny and the little peas got it that you Kim Taeng is a midget and you Choi is a shikskin… HAPPY?” Taeng snort but stopped immediately when Tiffany glared at him “yes baby” he replied nervously looking down on the floor then she turned to glare at the shikskin who just nodded its head, Sunny chuckled at the two while helping to calm the pregnant girl down “serves you both right” Sunny stuck her tongue out at the taller guy who’s looking at her with a pout “oh there they are!” Tiffany suddenly became cheerful when she saw the brunette waving her hand at them, the pregnant woman stood up from her sit and waved back “sorry we’re late” Jessica said as the car stopped “it’s ok Jessi… but why are you both late?” Tiffany asks curiously “oh it’s a couple thing” Jessica winked at Tiffany who just giggled then she approached her husband cupping his face and gave him a kiss “I’ll go ride with Jessi and Yul, I want to chat with her and Sunny, you and Soo will be alright, right?” Tiffany asks “yup we’ll be fine baby” Taeng smile making the other smile too “promise me you’ll behave? Hmmm?” Tiffany said and smile when he nodded his head obediently “good, see you later boo” she said giving him a quick peck before entering the other car followed by Sunny.

             “So what did you guys do while waiting?” Yul asks the two ladies at the back “just talk while she eats from time to time then Soo complains that you two are taking so long to come then he and Taeng started to argue like retarded kids and she burst out” Sunny explain in one breath “aigoo are you ok Tiff?” Jessica asks looking at the back to see the smiling Tiffany “yeah I’m ok, you know it’s just hormones that triggered” the pregnant woman said “so Yul you should be careful when Sica gets pregnant” Sunny said teasing the only guy “I’ll keep that in mind Sun, don’t worry I’ll ask Taeng for some tips” Yul said jokingly and earn a punch from the brunette “what’s that suppose to mean Kwon?” Jessica asks “I’m just getting ready Sica, what if you got pregnant suddenly at least I have a clue” Yul winked at her “she’s right Sica, what if your mood swings suddenly doubled up and Yul didn’t do anything that made it trigger so at least he knows the reason why you’re like that” Sunny teased more “yah! Of course I’ll tell him if I get pregnant” Jessica retort “what if you didn’t know Jessi? What will you tell?” Tiffany asks looking at the brunette in front who sighs in defeat “I know my limits of mood swings ok?” Jessica said “don’t worry Sica when you get pregnant I’ll always make you happy so our future babies won’t get moody too” Yul said sweetly “eww you should’ve gone with Tae and Soo at the other car and the three of us here, we couldn’t talk about girls stuff because of you” Sunny pouted “Sunny’s right, you should go on the other car once we go at the first stop” Tiffany said as she and Jessica agreed with the short blonde “aisshh these girls! How dare you throw me out just like that after driving for you huh?” Yul fake a hurt expression “don’t worry Yul, you’ll get your payment once you and Sica are alone” Sunny wink as he pat the guys shoulder.

                The six persons then stopped in a store to use the toilet and to refill their gas tanks, the three girls went to the toilet but not forgetting to get the car keys from the tan guy who walked to the two other guys “hey what are you doing here?” Taeng asks “I got kicked out” Yul replied “pcchh girls, they have their own world, they couldn’t talk when there’s a guy” Soo said “you’re right, like they’re hiding something” Yul agreed “hmm I’ve noticed that since Fany started hanging out with Sica and Sunny, I will find her sometimes talking to her phone with either Sunny or Jessica sometimes they even video call each other and all I could hear was bags and shoes” Taeng roll his eyes “I can relate you know, we men also talk about our stuff” Yul said “I know but don’t you think they talk about boys too?” Taeng asks “why we talk about girls too when they’re not around” Soo said after looking around to see his girlfriend and the other two girls “you shut up shikskin they might hear you” Yul said placing his index finger in front of his lips “what might hear you’re saying Kwon Yul?” the three gulped when they heard Jessica and behind her was Tiffany and Sunny “uhhh hehehe nothing baby, we’re just talking about some men stuff” Yul winked “really? What kind of men stuff” Jessica asks further crossing her arms while tapping her foot “Tae?” Tiffany looked at her husband who just smiles at her “it’s about bugs baby” he replied smiling “eww that’s gross why would you guys talk about bugs? Guys are so weird, let’s go girls” Tiffany made a face before walking away followed by an unimpressed Jessica who shot a look on the tan guy “phew that was so close” Yul and Soo wipe off the invisible sweat on their foreheads

---

                “WAAAHHHH IT’S SO PRETTY!! TAE LOOK!!” Tiffany said as she pointed at the view in front of her, “I can see it Fany-ah, don’t go near the water yet ok?” Taeng smile as he place the basket down and went back to the car to get the other stuff they needed “where did you find this place? It’s quiet” Soo asks “me and Tiffany usually go here because it’s quiet and far from the city… we just found this when we’re still dating” Taeng smile remembering the memory “that’s cool Taeng… maybe we can build a rest house here” Yul said “Yul’s right so whenever we plan to have a vacation or some reunion we could here” Soo agreed “ahaha we’ll talk about that later but now let’s set up all of this stuff because the girls are very lazy” Taeng said closing the trunk of the car before the three of them went to their spot.

                The three ladies were having the time of their lives playing on the sand and water while the three guys became the slave of the day, they set up the tents and the fire and also the food, well since they love their partners so much they didn’t mind being a slave for them even if it annoys them so much.  “Ladies food is ready!” Soo shouted at the three girls, Taeng walked to his pregnant wife and gave her a warm hug “I miss you” he said kissing her on the head “I’m not that far from you” she said smiling at his sweet gesture “well even though you’re just a centimetre away from me I’ll still miss you” Tiffany blush at his statement and just hugged him in return “come, I bet you’re hungry” he said rubbing his hand on her arm as they sat on the sand and the couples start eating “know I do believe that guys is really a good cook” Jessica said after swallowing a piece of meat “I totally agree, oh god It’ll be such a turn on” Sunny agreed munching another meat “me I’ll always fall in love with a guy named Kim Taeng, whether he doesn’t know how to cook or he knows… he will be the only guy for me” Tiffany looked at her husband sweetly as she fed him a piece of meat “same as me for you babe” Taeng did the same  making the others to fake a puke on what they’ve witnessed “so Tae how’s the feeling of becoming a future dad?” Yul asks “exciting dude, oh god I keep on imagining that they’re going to come out once I woke up every morning” Taeng smile “yeah, he always wake up early before me to do all the chores and a breakfast in bed” the pregnant lady said “that’s so sweet… why can’t you be like that Choi? You never make me breakfast” the short blonde pouted “hey don’t be mean, I always do that to you but you always complain that it’s burnt” Soo pouted also “because it is burnt” Sunny retorts “that’s why I always go out to buy us breakfast so even once I could pretend that I perfectly cook a dish to serve you in bed” Soo said “but you always wake up early so I didn’t manage to serve a breakfast in bed” the taller guy added earning some giggles and chuckles from the other couple “ok remind me next time that I should sleep some more so you could serve me some ok?” Sunny pinched the shikskins cheek before kissing it “pfft enough with the cheesy things though, but Taeng whenever you and Tiffany need a hand the four of us will always be here to help no matter what is the problem… if you need support when Tiffany gives birth we’re just one call away” Yul wink doing a calling sign using his hand “sure buddy…. I don’t know how to repay you four for helping me” the short guy said smiling kindly at them “no need to repay us Taeng, we’re friends and what are friends for if we ask for something in return, right?” Sunny said earning nods of agreement from the others “well if you guys can help us in any way then you four could also count on us when you need help” Taeng said as he held hands with his wife “the day is still young, why don’t we go have some drink… what do you say?” Soo said smiling “Tiffany can’t drink” Taeng said “don’t worry, I bought milk for her and Sunny made some fresh juice for her” Soo smile bringing out a cooler behind him containing all the alcohol and Tiffany’s juice drink, opening five bottles and Tiffany’s juice he smile “let get the drinking session started!!!!”.


CHAPPY 32 OUT! 

I apologize for not updating yesterday when I said I'll do so but then happens all the time so yeah, I was about to post this last night when the darn laptop of mine suddeny stopped and i have to restart all over and again when I about to post this chap the internet went and I couldn't do anything but to post this chap today. My multi tasking turned to waste yesterday when I couldn't post this :( I was studying while making the draft and the stupid internet wouldn't appraciate it *sigh* lol ANYWAYSSSS SEE YOU GUYS SOON ^_^ THANKS FOR WAITING PATIENTLY :)