Chap. 9

Fool

      Their once perfect relationship has gone to worse as he could feel his wife change each passing day just like a playful argumentation before will always be playful until the end but now he’s going to start a playful one then it will end in a serious argumentation, it also affect his work and this is the first time he couldn’t make the perfect drinks for his depressed customers as he was thinking about his wife and when he’ll make amends she’ll be out and will come back late, it bothered him so much the market place wouldn’t close that late but how come his wife comes home late. 

       The short guys was just taking a stroll thinking about the things that had happened between him and his wife, and the scene he saw yesterday brings so much pain in his heart

Flashback

                As what Soo had said the club did close earlier, taking this time as an opportunity to spend some time with his wife, Taeng stop by in a convenient store to buy ice cream for him and his wife to share after dinner then he stop by a flower shop to by a flowers for her this things brought a smile on his face as he made his way back home.

                Humming a love song while walking along the familiar streets he suddenly slowed down when he saw a familiar girl with a guy and they seem talking seriously, he started walking slowly closer but a little bit far enough to hear what they’re talking about and hid behind a tree, he took a peak and he wish he shouldn’t have done that as he saw his wife holding other guys hand and sharing a kiss which they promised to share each other only, his eyes stings as his tears was threatening to fall he back away slowly gripping the hold on the flower and the ice cream tub, as he started to run away his tears flows down his face

End of flashback

        The way his wife kissed the guy back brings tears to his eyes and the way he respond to his ‘I love you’ hurts his heart more and more and his tears falls more and more. He started to think all the possible things he had done to make her hurt him like this he remember what she said last night when he ask about the ‘customer’ who’s wife had cheated she said “maybe he did something that he didn’t notice” “what did I do Fany-ah? When all I did was to love you… is it because I couldn’t take you out on expensive dates? But you said it’s ok if I don’t as long as you’re with me… I-is it because I have no car? Because I’m not tall like him, but you said again it’s ok …. Is it because I don’t have a good smile? But you said you’ll always love my smile *chuckles* you even said I’m cute.... B-but I-I just couldn’t… understand… you always said y-you love me b-but… why?” Taeng buried his face on his arms as he kept on sobbing alone on the beach where he could be alone.

     He faked a smile when he talked to his friends at the club even when he’s facing some customers, Sunny noticed the change in him the first time she saw Taeng he has this big smile that’s one of the reasons why she wanted to be friends with him another thing is he’s not a flirt and he is really kind hearted guy he took care of her like a big brother, he listen to her mourning over her ex-boyfriend and give her advices that slap her right on the face “hey a penny for your thoughts?” Taeng asks snapping Sunny out of her thoughts and stared at the guy “what? You’ve fallen for me too? Don’t do that to Soo” Taeng chuckle “what pfft… I’ve moved on from you Taeng and I changed my mind once I saw how short you are” Sunny stuck her tongue out “YAH! You’re shorter than me … how dare you” Taeng rolled his eyes “*chuckles* so what’s new with you” Sunny said “what do you mean?” Taeng faced her with curious gaze “hmm I don’t know you should know since that’s your body not mine” the short blonde rested her chin on her hand “nothing’s new ok? I’m just tired I guess”, “You guess? Yah don’ play dumb with me shorty Kim… tell me your problems” , “I have no problems ok? I’m perfectly fine… I just needed rest… I haven’t been sleeping well since last week” Taeng said smiling at the girl in front of him hoping she’ll drop the topic “ok~ but how’s life with your wife, when will you introduce me to her?” she asks smiling and noticed the way Taeng stopped for a while when he mentioned his wife “did they fought?” the girl thought “she’s… f-fine” Taeng put a small smile after “oh ok… tell me when I’m going to meet her ok? So I could make some preparations” Sunny winked ending their conversation.

----

     Tonight Taeng felt like not coming home he didn’t want to see his wife smile because of another guy, his heart hurts when he knows that she’s happy because of another guy unlike before his excited to go home from work to see his wife waiting for him and shower him with kisses but now it’s not the same.

      He doesn’t want to get inside their apartment knowing she’s inside talking to that guy probably planning something they could do tomorrow while he’s at work “good evening Mr. Kim planning to surprise your wife again?” Said one of their neighbours smiling at him, Taeng smile back and shake his head he bow his head slightly before opening the door. Forcing a smile he saw him on the kitchen cooking and it surprise him that she’s not on the couch or room giggling while looking at the phone “hey” he called softly smiling when she looked at him “hi” she said approaching him and kiss him on the lips which he didn’t return “are you hungry?” she asks going back to the stove “yeah” he nodded thinking about the sudden change on her attitude and it gives hope in his heart that everything is normal now, smiling he approached her and hugged her tight sniffing her scent making her giggle “Fany-ah… do you… want to go on a date tomorrow?” he asks carefully “sure… it’s been so long since we went on a date” she said “yeah… I’m sorry I’m neglecting you baby…. I was just busy” Taeng said kissing her on the cheek “I understand baby… you always find time to make it up to me” she smile as she face him they just stared at each other “I love you” he said giving her a long kiss which was returned by Tiffany, “I… love… you so… so… much” he said between kisses as he carried her walking to their room and lay her down on the bed he wanted to make love with her so she could forget that guy who ruined their relationship.


CHAPPY 9!!!