Chap. 11

Fool

            Taeng was rushed to the hospital immediately with the help of the two people who bump the short guy; they were stopped by the nurse once they reached the emergency room. “Oh my God … do you think he’s ok? I should’ve listened to you; I should’ve just let you drive… OH GOD!!” said the brunette haired girl as she keeps pacing back and forth “baby calm down, we didn’t hit him ok? It looks like we hit him but I saw he fainted before we stop in front of him” the tan guy said “I don’t know Yul.. my heart is beating so fast” said the girl as she sat down “calm down Sica… he’ll be fine… want me to get you some water?” Yul was about to stood up but was stopped by his girlfriend “no please don’t leave me” she said looking at him with teary eyes “ok I won’t leave you baby” Yul hugged her tight.

                After an hour a doctor came out calling for their attention “are you related to the patient?”, “yes doctor we’re his friends… how is he?” Yul asks “his fine nothing serious happened to him, he just needed some rest after he has been discharged today and one of the nurses will bring you to his ward please wait” the doctor smile as he leave the two couple alone as they sigh in relief “I told you he’ll be fine” Yul smile as they waited for the nurse who will bring them to the short guys’ room.

                 Taeng slowly open her eyes rubbing it as he sat up and when he has adjusted his eye sight he saw a tan guy and a brunette girl looking at him worriedly, he furrowed his brows to see new faces “w-who are you?” he asks “uhhh we were the one who brought you here… don’t you remember? You fainted on the road and good thing we didn’t bump you” answered the girl “I-I’m sorry I caused you trouble” Taeng lowered his head “nahh it’s fine buddy… I’m Yul and this is my girlfriend Sica… what’s your name” Yul said pointing his finger at him and his girlfriend “I’m Kim Taeng” Taeng replied shortly “are you hungry? Yul bought some bread and juice in case you got hungry when you wake up” the girl butted in again but Taeng refuse kindly “where’s your wife?” Jessica asks “h-how did you know?” Taeng asks surprise “well the ring explains why” Jessica said pointing at the silver ring on his finger, Taeng touched it bringing a sad face “are you ok? Do you want us to call her?” Yul offered “no! Please d-don’t call her…. She might be with him right now” Taeng said with a low voice, “what do you mean?” Yul asks “she… she’s with…” Taeng couldn’t finish his sentence as he choke in his words and starts crying, Yul and Jessica looked at each other then back at the guy in front of them “then you don’t have any place to stay?” Yul asks and frowns when the short guy shake his head “but it’s ok, I can stay at my work” Taeng said wiping his tears “no we will let you stay with us, we wouldn’t want something really happen to you” Yul said as he looked at his girlfriend “yeah Yul’s right… maybe we can help you with your problem” Jessica said patting the guys shoulder “God is really good… maybe he sent you two to help me” Taeng flash a smile at them making the two to smile back at him “don’t worry buddy, we’re glad to help” Yul said smiling at him.

------

             

 

                “Welcome to our humble home” Jessica said as they entered their two storey house, Taeng couldn’t help but be amaze he never been in a house like this to him it felt like a new environment “wow this is amazing” he said “thank you” Yul said making the short guy to look at him “w-who owns this house?” Taeng asks “Sica owns this, please have a sit and be comfortable this will be your home too so don’t be shy” Yul flashed a smile, Taeng followed his order as he sit on the soft couch and continue to look around “here have something to drink Taeng” Jessica said as she went out from the kitchen bringing a tray of drinks “let me help you” Taeng said as he got the tray at place it on the table “y-you don’t have to be so kind to me Jessica-ssi and Yul-ssi if you want you can order me around to clean your house or your car when you’re not around… You can trust me to guard your house and I’ll do it for free as a payment for you in helping me” Taeng said “Taeng call us Jessica and Yul drop the formalities ok? I can tell that we all have the same age” Yul said as he drank his juice “Yul’s right and we won’t want you to work at our house you are our guest ok?” Jessica said as she lean on the couch “so… I hope you wouldn’t mind me asking but… what happened between you and your wife?” Yul asks making Taeng to flash a sad smile “she cheated on me” Taeng answered bitterly “oh god … d-did you know why?” Jessica asks curiously “I-I don’t know why, all I do was to … show her how much I love her, I can’t recall hurting her or neglecting her… I know I’m not rich b-but I… always make time for her” Taeng look down feeling his tears is going to spill again “oh my, what are you going to do now?” Yul asks “I actually don’t know…. I wanted to get back at him… and just let her feel how much she hurt me” Taeng said venom was there when he said those words, the couple look at each other “I just don’t know how” Taeng added as he looked down “don’t worry buddy we’re here to help you if you… accept our help” Yul said sitting on the couch properly like a business man “how are you going to help me?” Taeng asked curiously at the two couple who was smiling widely.

-----

              

Tiffany just got back home and was surprise that it was quiet “maybe he went to work” she thought taking a deep breath, she checked her phone for any messages from her husband but there’s none she sigh at the thought of her husband is still mad at her about the phone incident this morning, she already warned Nickhun to wait for her call instead so she wouldn’t be able to see her husband mad again, after a minute her phone made a sound she immediately opened it when she received a message from Taeng

From: Taeng <3

“Hey Tiff… I’m not coming home for a month or so because the club is busy again… you can ask Soo if you want to confirm it so you wouldn’t lose your trust on me, but I can assure you I won’t cheat on you things will just be different once I come back”

                Tiffany frowns as she read the last words then a number came after saying it was Soo’s number, believing her husband’s words she didn’t find the reason to call Soo to confirm it, but it bother her “things will just be different once he came back? What are you saying Tae” she said as she look at the orangey sky.

                Tiffany woke up the next day and it feels not right when she couldn’t see his husbands face early in the morning, she checked her phone to see any messages from him but there’s none only Nickhun’s name was on the screen she just smile lightly as she read those sweet messages that Taeng used to send her, she sigh a sad one something was off with her husband but she couldn’t guess what.

-----

                 

“WHY THAT GOOD FOR NOTHING WOMAN, I SWEAR WHEN I SAW HER YOU’LL SEE SHE WON’T HAVE ANY HAIR” A short blonde burst when she heard Taeng’s story and why he’s with a tan monkey and a gorgeous girl “I couldn’t believe noona will do that to you hyung” Sooyoung said frowning “that’s why I’m here… I need your help” Taeng said “anything hyung” Soo said “please tell her I’m staying at your place for the mean time because the club is busy… I texted her last night about it and I think  she bought it… and Sunny please keep an eye out on her ok and please don’t do something reckless” Taeng said looking at the two “ok hyung we will do it” Soo said and look at Sunny who nodded in return “thank you guys… I know I can trust you” for the first time since they’ve met it was the first time they saw Taeng smile widely for Jessica and Yul’s point of view “so where are you staying right now hyung?” Soo asks “with us… feel free to visit Taeng anytime… here’s out address” Jessica said passing a piece of paper in front of the tall guy “wow gee thanks Jessica-ssi” Soo flash a kind smile but was nudged by a jealous Sunny earning a chuckle from Taeng “we better go Soo, Sun… thanks for the help, especially you Soo I don’t know how to repay your kindness you’ve been helping me since then” Taeng said as he shook hands with the tall guy “hyung you’ve been like a brother to me since then too… so this is only the things I could repay you for believing in me” Soo said as he hugged the short guy “see you soon Taeng and I hope she realizes her mistakes soon once you come back” Sunny said as he hugged the short guy “I hope so too…. The guy will get it from me” Taeng smiles as he followed Yul and Jessica out of the club.

                “Are you ready for a change Taeng?” Jessica asks as she look behind smiling at the short guy who also flash a small smile at her “don’t worry Taeng everything will be fine” Yul added smiling “I know.. thanks guys” Taeng said “don’t thank us yet” Jessica winked before sitting properly, Taeng smile as she looked outside the window “I’ll get you back Fany-ah… just wait”.


CHAPPY 11 OUT!!!! SINCE I LOVE YOU MY READERSSS SOO MUCHH HEREE!! GAAHHHHDDDD YOUR COMMENTS BOOST ME UP!! ^_^THANK YA'LL FOR SUPPORTING AND TELLING ME THAT THIS STORY IS GOOD I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY APPREACIATE IT A LOT I MEAN IT A LOT! ^_^ .... THE TRUTH IS I OT INSPIRED BY THE STORY "WHE A HEART DIES" I JUST FORGOT WHO THE AUTHOR IS AND TIFFANY'S SONG FOOL EVEN THOUGH IT HAS A GOOD MEANING I JUST LIKE THE BEAT AND A LITTLE PUSH OF MY BESTFRIEND steelheart97 I WROTE THIS STORY OH PLEASE READ HER STORY "LOVE?" IT'S GOOD IT'S A TAENY AND YULSIC FIC!!!!! YEAH I JUST HOPE YA'LL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THIS EVEN THO IT GETS BORING XD KEKEKE BUT I'LL TRY NOT TO MAKE IT LIKE ONE <3 THAT'S ALL BYE~