Mission #2 - Date and Act Natural

My Fake Sweetheart

Immediately after Appa told us that we were going on a date, three women abducted me and brought me to...

The dressing room.

The. It's like, the number one dressing room in Korea. There were casual clothes, mermaid suits, g-strings, and even a barney costume. Wigs of every color, length and style were available. All the makeups existing on Earth was probably here too.

Unfortunately, the women didn't give me much time to admire the dressing room. They just had to lock me up in a cubicle to make me act as a doll. After five seconds, the woman dressed like Lady Gaga entered and gave me clothes to wear.

Gah! A (red) mini skirt and an oversized shirt (with a half-diamond shape filled with sequins in the middle)! What on earth were they going to do with me? Lady Gaga left the cubicle and let me dress up.

It's seriously hard to wear this thing, I tell you. Especially with my long, spider-like legs. The top wasn't hard to wear, though. It was oversized.

Then, a bunch of high heels appeared from nowhere. I guess I had to wear that.

After dressing up, I opened the door and exited the cubicle. Ah, oxygen. This time, miss tan clapped her hands in delight. "Araso, let's make you look perfect-er!"

She made me sit down in front of the mirror and ordered me to watch her. She says that I should learn the Noble Art of Makeup. She added foundation, applied a lot of eyeliner on me, a microscopic bit of eyeshadow, a faint blush, lipstick and that's it. I looked like a totally new person. Sort of like a person seen in an ulzzang.

Shizz, I looked strange. I stood up, a bit dazed after all those poking in my face.

The last woman then approached me, praising my looks. "My, my. That Man actually produced a child this gorgeous! How nice. You have lovely legs, dear. Not just that, your eyes are extremely goo-ooorgeeezzz! You're half what, my dear?"

"Half Korean, Half American," I murmured.

"Perfect, darling! Your american part has totally camouflaged itself, you know? I never realized it until you said it. I just knew you were part Korean and part something because of your loooveely eyes."

Chatty old woman. Hiding my irritation, I nodded politely and smiled.

Chatty old woman sighed. "Araso. When I bring you out of this room, a hidden mic in the jacket will activate. So you better act nice with Taemin." she showed me my cape. It was a colored red cape with sleeves on it, haha. It reached my knees and it was to be tied by a ribbon. The hood had lots of fur in it. Cuuute.

I nodded again and left the room. Waahhh, I'm free from those weird women now. I wore my jacket, thinking how cute it was. I wish Appa'd give me this.

I was walking while wearing my cape, so naturally I bumped into someone.

"Ow. Watch your way," said an irritated Taemin.

My eyes widened when I saw Taemin. He was... Good. I put my hood on so he wouldn't see me gawking and blushing.

Everytime I see Taemin, I find myself remembering the scene in TV. Taemin was wearing a t-shirt with a half-diamond in it, too. That's weird. Usually people use hearts.

"Sorry," I mumbled.

Taemin grinned at me. "Oh, it's you, sweetheart. C'mon, let's go on with our date."

Why is he acting so natural about this? Hmmm, so it's an acting talent showcase, eh?

I took his hand and squeezed it tightly. "I can't wait!"

 

~at the park~

 

Right now, we are at the park. The battle for naturalness is still going on.

I pouted. "Hey, sweetheart, I'm tired. Can we rest for a while?"

Taemin smirked and said, "No!"

I was about to do my angry aegyo until Taemin suddenly swept me off my feet (seriously.) and carried me like a princess. I managed a laugh, but deep inside, I was cursing Taemin.

"Yah! My will be seen if you carry me like this!" I said, forcing a laugh.

Taemin stopped abruptly with a pained expression. I guess he did care for me a bit after all.

He repented and slumped down on the grass. "Mianhamnida..."

Hah. Time for revenge. I trust that I can do this naturally...

"Taemin-ah sweet, that's okay." Then I kissed the tip of his nose.

Ugh, I still have butterflies in my stomach. At least I feel happy. Yeah, I definitely feel happy for some reason. Maybe that's because of... contentment for beating Taemin at naturalness.

"Noona, you look so sweet together!"

I froze, then blushed. I turned around to see who was talking to me.

It was a 13-year old girl with lots of pimples in her cheeks. Aw, Taemin and I used to totally hate pimple people until we got them too.

She smiled at us sweetly. "Noona, I'm Taemin oppa's fan. Then I heard your fantastic voice! Now I like you both!"

Touched, I came closer to her and hugged her. "Kamsahamnida, dear."

I gestured Taemin to join us too. He hesitated, then Taemin huddled closer. He then joined the hug.

 

After that touching moment, Taemin and I went to the stores.

We passed by a gadget store, and we saw Starcraft on advertisement.

"Hey, wanna do that tonight?" I said, pointing at the starcraft ad. I wiggled my eyebrows.

He grinned and said, "Suuuree. I'll even get the protection you hate so much." Ah, he always beat me at that one. He put a bunch of stuff in front of his base, blocking my warriors.

I smirked and pretended to be totally not worried. "You'll be trying to penetrate my base so much that I'll be destroying your protection."

We were having a totally good Starcraft conversation until a bunch of girls wearing mouse ears mobbed us.

"Kyyyaaaaa!~ Double Minnie fans at your service!"

That explains the ears.

I smiled at them and said, "Kamsahamnida for supporting us!" I blew them a flying kiss.

Taemin bowed. "Kamsahamnida!" Then he winked. The girls swooned. I also felt like swooning, to be honest.

One of the girls stepped up and I realized...

That's Minzy, right? Taemin's old crush.

She smiled at Taemin and kissed Taemin. And I mean on the lips. Taemin closed his eyes, then eventually pushed her away.

"Minzy..." Taemin murmured.

Before I could see or hear any more, I turned away and went somewhere far away from Taemin and Minzy.

I was feeling strange. My old hate for Taemin came back, but even stronger. Perhaps time didn't really erase it. I was angry at Taemin, but at the same time, I felt my eyes water. No, I must not cry. For the makeup and myself.

 

When I sat down on a bench, resisting tears, a glossy car with dark, tinted windows stopped in front of me. 

The window opened, and three heads poked out. Key umma, Jonghyun, and Onew.

Minho, the driver, cracked a smile. "Want a ride?"

Wanting to leave Taemin, that... traitorous fake boyfriend, I accepted the offer.

I got in and grinned. I was sitting beside Jonghyun. He is rather fun to be with. Better than that two-faced bulldog who can't even act loyal towards his fake girlfriend.

I looked outside of the window and saw Taemin running after the car. That idiot is running after the car. Tomorrow, I guess he would have a million wounds of his face.

Instinctively, I said, "Stop the car."

Ugh. Stupid. I'm mad at Taemin. Why did I ask Minho to stop? 

Feeling mad at myself, I opened the door and stood outside. I arched an eyebrow, and crossed my arms.

Taemin was panting, and he raised a hand, gesturing me to pause.

I sighed, then I turned back to the car.

"No, Maddie! Don't look at them! Look at me first!" Taemin yelled.

"Fine. Then I won't tell them that I want you to come with us to go eat ice cream. Your favorite," I snapped.

Taemin laughed then ran towards me. "I seriously love you..."

 

*** okay, today I wrote an unusually long chapter. well, for me. ^u^ I hope you liked it. and there's drama because my ipod suddenly felt like going to the sad songs. heh. Fox Rain, especially. (from my girlfriend is a gumiho) but now, it's on "Echo". ain't sad.

please continue to follow my ff!~ ^_^ saranghaaeeee~