My first day of school

My Fake Sweetheart

*** Today, Maddie is wearing brown contact lenses.

Today's the 1st of November, and Appa decided that I should go to school, SM High. The school was horribly big and grand, I couldn't find my way to the classroom. Minho, my senior, had to guide me to the classroom.

And by the way, the girl's school uniform is just gorgeous. It was a dress, sort of pirate-like. Whoever owned this school rocked.

Oh yeah, Appa owns this school. I forgot.

So here I am, introducing myself in front of the class. I was told to speak in perfect English, so I did. Thank goodness I studied in America.

"Hello everybody. I am Lee Min-hee, but I prefer being called Madeline. I am sixteen years old. I hope that we can all Sbe friends."

And I bowed down deeply.

The boys cheered loudly and the girls gave me soft squeals.

I bet Appa paid them to cheer for me.

The teacher then ordered me to sit down beside Taemin. Hmm, this one was paid too, most probably.

"Okay, before homeroom is over, please welcome Madeline!" and the teacher went back to her seat to read.

After 3 seconds, everybody gathered around Taemin and I.

"OMGEE, we have the most famous couple in Korea together, here in our class!" squealed a girl.

"I know right!" reply.

"Maddie-ah, are your eyes really green? The TV shows that you had green eyes, but your eyes are brown now." said a boy.

"Ehhh, Taemin! You never told us you had a girl this beautiful waiting on you!" cried the Taemints.

Suddenly, some idiot started chanting, "Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss..."

Then, the whole class was chanting. Even the teacher, for heaven's sake.

I tried to look as innocent as possible and said, "Eh, but..."

Then that Taemin decided to peck me on the cheek without my permission.

OMFG.

Deep inside, I was glaring at him, but outside, I was abashed yet happy.

... Well, I am rather happy, for some reason.

The whole class was on an uproar. "They kissed! Blah Blah Blah."

Taemin grinned and said, "That's our third kiss."

The girls giggled and the boys slapped him in the back.

"Anyways, was your date showed on TV real?"

Taemin and I froze.

"Well... Yeah. Definitely real," I said. Taemin nodded with that.

What a lie. We weren't even together, why would be dating?

I decided to tell something true, out of randomness. "We're best friends."

Awwwww. went the girls. So sweet.

Soon enough, the boys left us, since the conversation was getting dominated by girl topics.

A small cute girl wearing pigtails asked me, "Since the date was real, is it true that... you did it?" The girls nodded.

I stared at her. "What?"

She ran to her bag, then showed me her cellphone. "This!"

The cellphone started playing a video, and it was a video titled, 'Are they going to do it?'

Taemin and I were walking down a street, then we stopped. I pointed at the gadget store, but hidden cameras reveal that the TV's they were selling had a kissing scene as an advertisement.

"Hey, wanna do that tonight?"

"Suuuree. I'll even get the protection you hate so much."

"You'll be trying to penetrate my base so much that I'll be destroying your protection."

... So, what do you think? Is this couple really innocent? Please subscribe to my account, blahnlahlsdhl ...

I stared, dumbfounded.

The girls were staring at me. This is disturbing. Even Taemin was staring at me. I could almost imagine a spotlight on my position.

"Well, I was pointing at a video strategy game. We like playing war games."

The girls sighed in relief and smiled. "Actually, we were suspecting you all this time and we were pretty angry at you. Now that you say that, we think we're total idiots obssessed with our biases. And what you just said totally makes sense," said the small girl.

"Oh." I  said in a small voice.

I looked at Taemin, uncomfortable in the awkwardness. Some people just confessed that they were angry at me. Taemin was actually glaring at the small girl.

Ahaha, I felt happy about that. BFF power~

After that never-ending homeroom, classes finally started. I don't like classes, but I don't like haters more. Ex-haters. Whatever.

I felt my phone vibrate (I made it silent, heheh.) and I secretly opened it. The teacher saw me, but she didn't bother confiscating my phone.

Ooh, I received a text message from Appa.

"Tell Taemin he has a commercial to film. My helicopter will pick him up in a minute. And, accompany him Minnie. LOL, Appa."

I rolled my eyes. Appa is so late at giving warnings. I raised my hand, and the teacher called me.

"Seonsaengnim, Taemin has a commercial to film. I'll be guiding the idiot, so I'm coming. The helicopter's arriving in approximiately 30 seconds, so can you please excuse us?"

The teacher nodded and shooed us out.

I took Taemin by the hand and got out of the classroom. Taemin looked irritated. "Why did you call me 'The Idiot'"?

"Only an idiot needs guidance and depends on others," I mumbled as I tried to find my way out of the building.

"I guess we're both idiots, then."

I looked at him, offended. "And why do think that?"

"Because we hopelessly depend Mr. Lee to do something about our relationship."

I blinked.

"Just kidding. I meant, you couldn't find your way out of this building."

Ah.

"Anyways, I'll show you the way out. Come on, pabo."

 

*** =) I think I'll give up on the 20-subscribers-on-chapter-10 goal. All I want right now is to thank my lovely subs. :D

saranghae to the commenters and subs! 

OH AND BTW.. I made a poster for the story~ XD ill make it smaller tomorrow.